The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 11
TaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to behold
Spa Closing Down (For Renovation?)

Went to one of my fave haunts at Beach Road which used to be promoted by bro Vaxva (where did he disappear to?). Was told by the lady manning the recep that this is their last week before they close for renovations. A bit sceptical and unsure if she was telling the truth or really closing for good. Bro Vaxva also hasn't been active for quite awhile and his threads have all disappeared. Gonna miss the Thai girl A....

P.S. Anyway I don't keep the number of the place as I usually do a walk-in and hope to get the one I like.

Last edited by TaikoTai; 10-03-2019 at 09:57 PM.
Old 11-03-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1632 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future
Re: Spa Closing Down (For Renovation?)

If we are talking about the same one facing driveway, yes it is closing 17 March
Old 11-03-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 14
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro for the info time to hav one last meal of tom yum before close down , thinn nid take miss a contact see she shift to whr
Old 11-03-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 20
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Yes it’s closing 😢
Old 11-03-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!

Yes. Closing on 17 March. It was a good discreet joint to go while it lasted. This joint lasted for a long time. Hear say is license expired. Can reopen or not have to see if can renew. Tomyam told me this.
Old 11-03-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 11
TaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Re: Spa Closing Down (For Renovation?)

Tom Yam on leave. Came two days in a row not in. Brown sugar no more liao!
Old 11-03-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 14
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Got one malaysian ml wei wei recept intro anyone try before?
Old 11-03-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 15
benny3132 is a glorious beacon of lightbenny3132 is a glorious beacon of lightbenny3132 is a glorious beacon of lightbenny3132 is a glorious beacon of lightbenny3132 is a glorious beacon of lightbenny3132 is a glorious beacon of light

one of my fav joint..gonna miss those times..now need to find new joint to visit.
Old 12-03-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaikoTai View Post
Tom Yam on leave. Came two days in a row not in. Brown sugar no more liao!
Bro tomyam told me she on leave all the way for one month back to hometown. Come back then find new joint to join.
Old 12-03-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LuffyxD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share ctc thx, wld love to try it out before it closes
Old 12-03-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like this week no booking no chance to get the good ones
Old 12-03-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

List the good one for memory.
Old 12-03-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
jarelpk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStarlight View Post
Spa closing because they failed to renew their license
Is it they caught before or what? how come cant renew license?
Old 12-03-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 14
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of

There’s a Malaysian called Vina who works here. Her face pics look not bad but I think her body is very fat. Anyone tried before?
Old 12-03-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
There’s a Malaysian called Vina who works here. Her face pics look not bad but I think her body is very fat. Anyone tried before?
used to visit her at BB S Spa years back... her fig the still ok... but slowly grow horizontal after she left... saw her at gombak looks like baby elephant. so disappointed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1