The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 19
wild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to behold
Suggestion for birthdays

U know birthday have been the same throughout the years. Partying and get drunk, in the end no sex because got pissed drunk

So i am really wondering what interesting stuff you guys can think of for a unforgettable bday lol
Old 27-01-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Suggestion for birthdays

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild_ren View Post
U know birthday have been the same throughout the years. Partying and get drunk, in the end no sex because got pissed drunk

So i am really wondering what interesting stuff you guys can think of for a unforgettable bday lol
Since TS talk abt an "unforgettable" birthday, that let me think of an "unforgettable" birthday I have encountered 6 years ago in 2008.

Remember on my birthday in the year of 2008, I hv arranged to meet up a prc fl, quite chio in the afternoon. Of course this is not interesting stuff I mean. The "interesting" stuff is happened in the morning on that day.

on my birthday that morning go office as per normal, work half day in the morning n meet the fl in the afternoon. but suddenly the big boss gathered every staff and announce company not doing well, need cut manpower, and hence got retrenchment. oh no.. dun know who will kena. after the meeting, abt 1hr later, my superior call me to talk in a mtg room, and my "big" birthday present is a retrenchment letter.

then I told my superior, wad a birthday present I have. he was surprised and apologise they dun know that day is my birthday.. later he inform HR abt it, the HR manager also come to apologise to me say they dun mean purposely to send me the retrenchment letter on my birthday. bcos they interpret my birthday date wrongly.. my birthday is on 9 jul.. written in number is 9/7, but the HR thought my birthday is on 7 Sep.. haha.. I told them nevermind, afterall I will still need to recv the retrenchment letter..

so is this birthday qualify to be an "unforgettable" birthday mentioned by TS. of course is unforgettable in another way, not the way we expect to hv in this thread..

so eventually did I still go meet the fl in the afternoon? To be continued...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1