The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2008, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mahj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Siam Massage at Circular Road

After a meeting at Raffles Place I was hoping to do some Thai massage to relieve the soreness on my legs. Search around Circular Road and found that most of the massage places (including Kim Wellness) are gone. Then one sign came to my eyes - S*******y Siam Massage.

Went up to the third floor and was greeted by this Asian lady. Told her I want Traditional Thai Massage, and not the oily ones since I needed to be back at office in the afternoon. The lady told me that although the ladies here are from China, they could actually do Thai massage.

The Asian lady shouted to a lady named Stella and there came this tall shapely lady. I checked with her to confirm that she could do Traditional Thai Massage and she gave me the affirmative answer.

But Stella's massage is nothing like Thai massage, although she claimed that she spent $2,000 to learn from a lady in Thailand. It was mostly Chinese Tuina. Whenever she tried to do some Thai massage strokes she would complain that it was too tiring.

After 45 minutes of "mixed" massage she popped the golden question. Not happy with the massage I told her I didn't want any. She begged me to have it as business was badly affected by the falling stock market. I do take pity and after some price negotiation I decided to try her body massage.

She told off everything except her panty. Her body is good with big firm breasts. Her BM is also the best I had, giving very firm grip. She even offered to have me come on her breasts.

Bros who like tall shapey Shanghai girl can try out Stella, just beware of her saliva when she speaks.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Siam Massage at Circular Road

huh lol she drool alot or she tend to spit it out accidentaly when she talks?
i have that problem too when i talk 2 fast i spit abit lol.

anyway i might try since all the place i go to in sg duno how 2 do boob fuk 1.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 18
peter_lee_1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter_lee_1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Whats the damage bro?
Old 10-07-2008, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fresh.catch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How's the room and ambience?
Old 10-07-2008, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 17
hiccups deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhiccups deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tks for sharing the location.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nutcracknut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any rates shown?
45mins, 60mins, 90mins.....
Old 10-07-2008, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahj View Post
The lady told me that although the ladies here are from China, they could actually do Thai massage.

But Stella's massage is nothing like Thai massage, although she claimed that she spent $2,000 to learn from a lady in Thailand. It was mostly Chinese Tuina.

just beware of her saliva when she speaks.
haha...i just can't stop laughing...

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 10-07-2008, 10:27 PM
Samster

Ok, forgot to post the damages:

1 hour $36 (not expensive)
BM $80, BJ $50 (hint: you could try bargaining)

As usual, please up my points if you like what you are reading....
Old 10-07-2008, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh.catch View Post
How's the room and ambience?
Room is satisfactory with attached bathroom. You have a choice of massage bed (those with a hole for your face) or mattress. Of course I picked mattress as I was expecting a Traditional Thai massage.

Anybody who knows of any good Thai massage (with or without special) please PM me, especially if it is near Alexandra, my new working place.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 16
super_kindaichi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuper_kindaichi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So this is the outlet?
I posted up sometime back, but no brother reply anything about it.
Suspected it Siam Massage as the girl who approached me was somewhere near there.

Some questions:

Room clean?
Bathing?

Possible PM me, the price she offer and the final price you get.
Cause my office is quite near there. =]

Beside Stella, are the other girls pretty with nice boobs? SYT or old?

Thanks for sharing. =]
Old 11-07-2008, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_kindaichi View Post
So this is the outlet?
I posted up sometime back, but no brother reply anything about it.
Suspected it Siam Massage as the girl who approached me was somewhere near there.

Some questions:

Room clean?
Bathing?

Possible PM me, the price she offer and the final price you get.
Cause my office is quite near there. =]

Beside Stella, are the other girls pretty with nice boobs? SYT or old?

Thanks for sharing. =]
According to Stella, they used to have a Thai girl providing REAL Thai massage, but she is gone due to poor patronage.

Room is reasonably clean, bathroom is small but within the room. Although I manage to bargain down the price I did pay her what she asked for, plus a little tips, since she didn't ask for more than market price.

Yes, the two girls at the reception are young and [reasonably] pretty. I didn't ask their names.
Old 14-06-2009, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Hi Bros,

Me and my buddy went to recee around the boat quay area after reading so many different FRs and self promotions in SBF... Went to Hollywood, man, some bro claimed that there are Jap AV actress quality in there... Perhaps he's referring to fetish jap AV where it's about matured ladies with loads of excess flesh.. haha... Fled the place...

Next went to Kiki, looks wise the gal there was better but still not our type and there was only 1 gal there and we didnt want to wait.

Finally came to Sanctury Siam... went up Whoa... much better and my buddy was nice to me and allowed me to get the one I liked...

Yan Zhi

Looks: 6.8+10=16.8 (ok a little biased here... when I was much younger I had a female boss that treated me very very well, always wanted to bang her! haha... so much for gratitude huh... yan zhi's facial features looked 80% like my ex-boss... to me... she's off the charts... Dont even need to talk... just enjoy myself... but objectively she's probably around a 6.8)

Body: 6+2=8 not the tall slim sort, more the avg height, avg body, the high light for me was that she's very fair and she have PINK nips!!! WOOHOO Looks like my ex boss and pink nips...

Massage: 6... Not piano, but no much pattern and not much skill... just rub and rub... But to me... WHO CARES! The above 2 points already slayed me haha...

From: PRC (in fact she told me that this is a PRC joint... the name sanctuary siam... guess it's sanctuary very morth of siam...

Damage: $38/hr + $50(HJ)+ 2(rounded up). Actually she didnt ask for $50, no price was negotiated but I gave her a higher end total cause I enjoyed myself...

GFE was high for me cause I put in a lot of effort cause she looks like someone I really liked... Objectively I would describe her character as a little "high class" type... A little cold, distant but refine and polite. She's a clean freak as well(which is a plus for me cause I dislike the messy sort), hygiene is important to her... she actually checked me out during the session and told me she's happy that I cleaned myself well... Also when I wanted to finger her, she refused stating hygiene reasons and the germs on finger... ah well I respected that. FYI she doesnt shave her pits so for bros who dislike that, you've been warned. I didnt realise that until after payment and just before leaving the joint, so glad that didnt affect my session haha.

My opinion of this gal... well think you will love her or dislike her... I loved her... I am now using 110% of my will to force myself to stay home and not rush down to boat quay right now...

In summary:
Liked the pricing
Loved the Gal
Liked the room and shower facility
DISLIKED the location...(for me boat quay is a close proximity to approximately 100s of people that may know me and may see me sneaking around)

As with all my FRs the above is my own personal experience and honest opinion, no offence intended to any bros... and as stated above, I am a little biased in the above FR due to personal preferences and past experences in life, so do take it with a pinch of Sodium.
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 15-06-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
faked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

due to knw this joint all is PRC, I went in try for the massage thy oftenly change new gers as wat I know frm the lady boss May. jus had a massage lady boss is not bad treat me nice too. she quote the price of bj is $150 I drop the price till $90. price on jus g ahead wf my session. done clean up n pay. To me she is not tat pretty jus normal PRC outside on the street. bro who like PRC can go for a Try. post an FR if possible share if is good gem there..
Old 15-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahj View Post
Ok, forgot to post the damages:

1 hour $36 (not expensive)
BM $80, BJ $50 (hint: you could try bargaining)

As usual, please up my points if you like what you are reading....

wondering why TS got zapped till negative instead of " as usual, pls up my pts if u like wht u r reading"...

probably most pple hate wht they r reading...
Old 16-06-2009, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simone View Post
wondering why TS got zapped till negative instead of " as usual, pls up my pts if u like wht u r reading"...

probably most pple hate wht they r reading...
wat i can think of ...

- there's oredi a thread on this. in fact even a few threads on it under diff headings. all u need is to diligently use d 'search' function.

- quite a no brainer to use 'S*******y Siam' when other samsters shd b smart enuff to decrypt it with d obvious hints given. either he dun give (ask ppl pm him) name of shop completely or give d whole name lah.

- too long winded FR???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1