The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 11
wilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Dating ML/FL/waiteress experience sharing

I got to know a viet girl and have been dating her for a while.
Found out that she used to work part-time as waiteress at bistros
Companionship and sex is good but recently have been wondering about the long term.

Preivously I have also dated a ML, we go on dates and chats. Sometimes support her.
Manage to up her as well. But chemistry faded, so ended with her.

any bros have experience dating ML/FL/hostesses/waiteress?
I know most are trying to KC you for long term support but I've also heard of success stories where bros got married and settled down.
Hope to hear fellow bro's experience for guidance.

Last edited by wilsonx; 17-01-2022 at 04:55 PM.
Old 17-01-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating ML/FL/waiteress experience sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonx View Post
I'm no expert, Bro wilsonx. Not so much so as guidance but just sharing. So hope you don't take offense.

Quote:
Heard from some brothers that Vietnamese girls usually know what they want because during the war many males died so women took up the role of head of the family.

Since you already dating her for some time, she must have shared with you where she thinks this relationship is heading? Heard from some bros that Vietnamese girls are quite vocal about this?

Quote:
So what is she working as now? Her current job could give an indication on what she's looking for?

Why did she choose to work part-time last time?
Her previous job was not paying enough?
She needed extra money? If so, for what?

Why did she stop working part-time?
The shop closed down (due to Covid?)?
She found a better paying full-time job?

Did you meet her there at the Bistro?

Quote:
I know most are trying to KC you for long term support but I've also heard of success stories where bros got married and settled down.
Think most foreign girls feel/think this way; they left their countries so that they could find a better life outside. And if they can, they also hope their other half can do their bit to help their families at home.

From what I gathered, yes there are "success stories" here and there but really have to see many factors.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 17-01-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

anyway i do have ml in sugarbook.live, and he knows how to treat me well, how to make me happy, that is the reason we can cling together
Old 17-01-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

although you say is ML, and yet, is true, there is also true love in this relationship that lead to marriage
Old 18-01-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
anyway i do have ml in sugarbook.live, and he knows how to treat me well, how to make me happy, that is the reason we can cling together
Do u know wat is ML or not? Knn anyhow talk shit. ML Is massage lady….suddenly become a He. Wanna BS also don’t know how to do it properly.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 18-01-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 11
wilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bros for sharing.
I had doubts because she said she has plans to go back to Vietnam to stay or open business. So thinking maybe I'm just a short term BF while she is in SG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Do u know wat is ML or not? Knn anyhow talk shit. ML Is massage lady….suddenly become a He. Wanna BS also don’t know how to do it properly.
I give benefit of doubt la, maybe is Malay Ladyboy or typo. XD
Old 18-01-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

She's just looking for ATM machine. Be careful

Quote:
Companionship and sex is good but recently have been wondering about the long term.

Preivously I have also dated a ML, we go on dates and chats. Sometimes support her.

Old 18-01-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:

Did you fuck her good first, before you decide to go dating with her?

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 18-01-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Huntsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol she/he still trying to promote sugarbook in almost every thread of the forum. She/he also seemed to be confused on the gender as well. Hahaha
Old 18-01-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Waitress better than maid or ML.

Best is Singaporean ITE students part time as waitress
Old 19-01-2022, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

You never know she might have another bf in Singapore . So don’t think so much first .

Name use in Singapore start with A or W? Lol just incase High 5
Old 19-01-2022, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

There’s a similar thread under the Health Center section, you might find some similar experiences there
Old 19-01-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 3
merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!

as long she don't keep asking money from you. I think worth to continue the relationship. you have nothing to lost.
Old 19-01-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

my first ml also was in sugarbook.live, my experience is not so great as compared to you
Old 19-01-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
Did you fuck her good first, before you decide to go dating with her?
fuck first before date, knows she is the real lady first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1