The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 625 / Power: 20
bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all
Pinkish nipples and pussy MILF

Anyone encountered it before?

I was lucky to encounter 2 of them. I was surprised that both of them gave birth to 2 kids each but their nipples and pussy still pinkish like young gals.
Old Today, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinkish nipples and pussy MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthree View Post
Anyone encountered it before?

I was lucky to encounter 2 of them. I was surprised that both of them gave birth to 2 kids each but their nipples and pussy still pinkish like young gals.
Bro, you encounter with MLs?
Old Today, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6412 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinkish nipples and pussy MILF

Yes i encounter one ML before in the east side. Pink nipples massage with happy ending. Good service and chio.

Still RTM her when I miss pink nipples hehehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1