The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2016, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
yoonahot10 is Cool - loads of Potential
Great first time massage

Sorry my bros, pardon me if i say anything wrong. Pls guide me if i make any mistake. Was looking for a place where massage was good. So i decided to look it up and found a place downtown. When i went in, the interior was very nice and the ambience give you that quite high class feeling. Told them its my first time so they register me then assign me a room. A sweet looking syt attended to me and like not bad ah this girl. My chinese was very basic, lucky she can speak a bit of english. So, she she began massaging my back. Strength was there, proved that her 3 years of skill wasnt for show. Then she turned me over then popped the GQ. At first I didny understand what she was saying until she started carassing my little brother. Was quite shocked cause when i looked it up, they say quite clean the place. So took HJ and she let me autoroam her top. She helped loosen her bra then oh my her breast damn soft and nice to carass. Too bad my didi not a full potential la. But the way she tease and stroke wah cfm good if my brother unleashed his full potential. After that she offered me tea and shower. Wasted la forget ask her whether she want to help. Somemore my first time la so i quite inexperienced. Told her everything that happened that session was a first. She quite shocked. Haha definitely will come again.

Name: forget start with y or p ah
Looks: 8/10 more to cute than pretty but i like
Massage: 9/10 kind of like it alot. My body like feather after that session
HJ: 7/10 could be better if my brother up his game.
Old 14-07-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
bystander007 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great first time massage

where's the location?
Old 14-07-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sumhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact ? Thanks in advance 😊
Old 15-07-2016, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light

Can share bro thank you very much
Old 15-07-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
lookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoonahot10 View Post
Sorry my bros, pardon me if i say anything wrong. Pls guide me if i make any mistake. Was looking for a place where massage was good. So i decided to look it up and found a place downtown. When i went in, the interior was very nice and the ambience give you that quite high class feeling. Told them its my first time so they register me then assign me a room. A sweet looking syt attended to me and like not bad ah this girl. My chinese was very basic, lucky she can speak a bit of english. So, she she began massaging my back. Strength was there, proved that her 3 years of skill wasnt for show. Then she turned me over then popped the GQ. At first I didny understand what she was saying until she started carassing my little brother. Was quite shocked cause when i looked it up, they say quite clean the place. So took HJ and she let me autoroam her top. She helped loosen her bra then oh my her breast damn soft and nice to carass. Too bad my didi not a full potential la. But the way she tease and stroke wah cfm good if my brother unleashed his full potential. After that she offered me tea and shower. Wasted la forget ask her whether she want to help. Somemore my first time la so i quite inexperienced. Told her everything that happened that session was a first. She quite shocked. Haha definitely will come again.

Pls share this wonderful y or p ah !
Old 15-07-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
One1wan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And your adult adventures begain now..

Play safe and be safe.

Probably too big for you.
Old 15-07-2016, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 15
redindeer is one of the Best!redindeer is one of the Best!redindeer is one of the Best!redindeer is one of the Best!
Quote:

Pls share contacts and locations. Many thanks
Old 15-07-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

dont get played by the gals.
Old 15-07-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lengcainarwhal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls share location with me
Old 15-07-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fireblazer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do share ctc and location. Thanks
Old 15-07-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Intheair is a glorious beacon of lightIntheair is a glorious beacon of lightIntheair is a glorious beacon of lightIntheair is a glorious beacon of lightIntheair is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro pls share thanks
Old 15-07-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
noobrook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynoobrook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro, mind sharing the location of the place? Thanks!
Old 17-07-2016, 08:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

interesting find - pls pm. kamsiah

Quote:

Old 17-07-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Leethomas619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can pm ctc and loc
thanks in advance
Old 17-07-2016, 09:12 PM
Samster