The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2014, 03:40 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up No SG Qualified for this $2500 PM Job That Pinoy Got?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I SAW A FILIPINO LADY EXCITED TO GET A $2480 JOB IN SINGAPORE

Post date:
11 Sep 2014 - 3:53pm

I was on the bus on the way to work one evening for my night duty. the bus came from changi airport en route to bishan interchange and was pretty crowded. i had to stand for quite a distance. i was in a position where i was looking over the shoulders of 2 Filipino women in their early thirties.
They were yakking quite excitedly and their conversation quickened in speed as one of them took out her folder, and began to read what appeared to be an employment contract. i could not ignore looking at it as they were yakking louder and louder in excitement, i presume about the contents of the employment contract.
i had a quick glanced at the letter she was holding up as it was just a few feet away from me. in it, i noticed that the letterhead read “THE ****** – Duty Free” (Ed: name of company masked out for privacy reason) and that the monthly salary offered was S$2480 (Ed: she will likely be hired on S-Pass) and work hours was 44 hours per week.
i immediately felt sick to my stomach.
i knew why this “talent” had that job.
i knew why she is going to take home 2480 Singapore dollars every month.
i knew why she is going to have a better life here in my country.
i knew why a Singaporean somewhere was denied this job.
i knew i was helpless in doing anything about it – for now.
i knew i could not stop it – for now.
i knew what had to be done when i walk into that voting booth.
i knew who was to be blamed for this.
i knew i had to put an end this dominance over us.
i knew this madness had to stop and i had had to take back my country.

That Filipino woman’s mission was accomplished. my mission as a Singaporean had just begun…

Phoenix

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1