The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2014, 04:08 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute
Should I let go?

I have a gf of 2 years and we cohabit together...we had good times together. However she is a demanding woman and always ended up in quarrel. I knew that she is not the kind of girl for me but we have very good sexual relationship. My parents dislike her too as she always shows unpleasant face to them. Today she declares that she wanna end the relationship because I dont spend much time with her especially during weekends. Guess this is her no 6th times in declaration of a break off. I really cant stand it anymore...as my feeling has faded.
Old 23-02-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Should I let go?

Since feelings have fade...I guess it is time to move on with your life for greener pastures...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 23-02-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 14
leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngengheng View Post
I have a gf of 2 years and we cohabit together...we had good times together. However she is a demanding woman and always ended up in quarrel. I knew that she is not the kind of girl for me but we have very good sexual relationship. My parents dislike her too as she always shows unpleasant face to them. Today she declares that she wanna end the relationship because I dont spend much time with her especially during weekends. Guess this is her no 6th times in declaration of a break off. I really cant stand it anymore...as my feeling has faded.
Good thing she initiated the break. If it was u cfm have ugly scene one.

Take the chance to dump her. I sense that you are holding on becoz of the good sex, but all things considered. Just let go
Old 23-02-2014, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

are you going to marry her? if not, since your feelings for her has faded, carry on and just treat her as fb until you found another one..

i'm speaking based on my personal experience.. cos i too have an ex whom i had great sex relationship with.. and i gave her up cos of her attitude.. really kind of regretted of not trying to make her my fb cos after breaking up with her, my whole sexual life went into a big mess and to make things worse, she's the first one i had sex with.. so don't make the same mistake as me.. think carefully..

but if you're thinking of marriage, then dump her straight as her attitude obviously doesn't make her a wife material..
Old 23-02-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazp View Post
are you going to marry her? if not, since your feelings for her has faded, carry on and just treat her as fb until you found another one..

i'm speaking based on my personal experience.. cos i too have an ex whom i had great sex relationship with.. and i gave her up cos of her attitude.. really kind of regretted of not trying to make her my fb cos after breaking up with her, my whole sexual life went into a big mess and to make things worse, she's the first one i had sex with.. so don't make the same mistake as me.. think carefully..

but if you're thinking of marriage, then dump her straight as her attitude obviously doesn't make her a wife material..
Nope I had never think of marrying her...Well sex life is good..But most of the time she is making my life very miserable. When she initiated the break off I have no feeling at all. Well she always use sex as a hostage too. Sianz...
Old 23-02-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

Dear TS bro, no matter how good the sex is, if both of u lose the heart n mutual respect to get along or at least try to get along with each other then its better to cut the serious r/s asap.

out of 1 week 168 hours, how much time u spend bonking her and how much time screaming at each other or cold war?
u can still have good sex with FL, FB, another GF, etc.

Talk to her and ask her opinion where u think the both of u are headed, does she and yourself think u can get married, buy house n have kids together; both are heavy n long term commitments... ask her if she thinks that the both of u can go through this together and emerge in one piece and not end up in an ugly divorce, sales of flat and fighting over custody, etc.

If she says she can, then its time to sort out your differences, where u cant see eye to eye with each other and how to improve matters.

If she says no, ask for a breakup but since the sex is so good, ask if she wants to be a FB instead lol.

Cheers n good luck!
Old 23-02-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JackRabbit598 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there!

The lyric is pretty much self-explanatory and Rob Thomas has pretty much answered your dilemma too!

Lyric:

No I would not sleep in this bed of lies
So toss me out and turn in
And there'll be no rest for these tired eyes
I'm marking it down to learning
I am

I don't think that I can take another empty moment
I don't think that I can fake another hollow smile
It's not enough just to be lonely
I don't think that I could take another talk about it

Just like me you've got needs
And they're only a whisper away
And we softly surrender
To these lives that we've tendered away

But I would not sleep in this bed of lies
'Cause I can

I don't wanna be the one who turns the whole thing over
I don't wanna be somewhere where I just don't belong
Well it's not enough just be sorry
Don't you know I feel the darkness closing in

Tried to be more than me
And I gave till it all went away
And we've only surrendered
To the worst part, yeah, of these winters that we've made

But I would not sleep in this bed of lies
I am...

All that I'll ever be
When you lay your hands
Over me
And don't go weak on me please
I know that it's weak
But God help me I need this

I would not sleep in this bed of lies
'Cause I can
Old 23-02-2014, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

2 years...if no feeling, just let go and move on.

Don't make urself miserable
Old 23-02-2014, 06:15 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Listen to your parents.

Quote:
Old 23-02-2014, 06:17 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

totally agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
Dear TS bro, no matter how good the sex is, if both of u lose the heart n mutual respect to get along or at least try to get along with each other then its better to cut the serious r/s asap.

out of 1 week 168 hours, how much time u spend bonking her and how much time screaming at each other or cold war?
u can still have good sex with FL, FB, another GF, etc.

Talk to her and ask her opinion where u think the both of u are headed, does she and yourself think u can get married, buy house n have kids together; both are heavy n long term commitments... ask her if she thinks that the both of u can go through this together and emerge in one piece and not end up in an ugly divorce, sales of flat and fighting over custody, etc.

If she says she can, then its time to sort out your differences, where u cant see eye to eye with each other and how to improve matters.

If she says no, ask for a breakup but since the sex is so good, ask if she wants to be a FB instead lol.

Cheers n good luck!
Old 23-02-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
Listen to your parents.
Effective???
Old 24-02-2014, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lespaul is a glorious beacon of lightlespaul is a glorious beacon of lightlespaul is a glorious beacon of lightlespaul is a glorious beacon of lightlespaul is a glorious beacon of lightlespaul is a glorious beacon of light

Take it easy, no matter how the story ends, the world won't stop spinning.

Old 25-02-2014, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You still do not realize how lucky you are . She initiated the break off ...
not you .

What are you waiting for ? Kick her out of the fucking house ! Such bitches only bring you more misery than happiness .Moreover your parents DONT like her too ....

Remember , in a relationship , 2 persons must be happy together .
If not , get another and try again .

want to exchange points ?
Old 26-02-2014, 11:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

Stay single and save all the trouble....girls nowadays are very demanding..wants your time,money etc....
Old 26-02-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 14
Healthy is one of the Best!Healthy is one of the Best!Healthy is one of the Best!Healthy is one of the Best!

Bro TS

Since most of the time she is making my life very miserable, no point hold back. May i suggest let go and move on.

Regards
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1