The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Horny Cock Sucker with Dripping Pussy Juice 漫漫, Frenching/GFE/BBBJ/CIM (With Room)

A few days ago, 漫漫 (Man Man) gave me a call and asked to meet up with me to discuss coming on my blog. Since I was free, I went down down and when she opened the door...she was NAKED...She told me she just finished taking her bath. Anyway, she said that as she had just arrived in Singapore and shifted to her new room, she will need a few days to tidy up her place and settle her personal stuff before getting me to post for her. So I took some sexy photos of her first.

After taking photos she gave me a drink and we sat next to each other and after gazing into each other's eyes, one thing led to another and we ended up in tonguefu fighting. She pushed me onto the bed and ripped off her night gown and undies...She then moved into the 69 position and shoved her pussy into my face and said “快舔她,马上舔” I immediately starting tasting and licking her pussy and after a while her juices started flowing...I could feel that she was getting high and she pushed her pussy against my face and I ended up with my nose in her pussy...Damn...first time ever I ended up like this...Kinky...I like...She then undid my buckle and dragged me pants and underwear down, took a large sip of water and started giving me a super good watery BBBJ. Needless to say, sex with her was fantastic and my ratings for her are as follows.

Name: 漫漫 (Man Man)
Looks: 7.5/10, Sweet and Sexy Looking Milf.
Boobs: 34B, Very sensitive nipples. Loves it when you to suck and lick her nipples.
Weight: 52kg
Height: 1.63m
BBBJ: 8/10 Solid deep throat and tongue lashing of the little head. You will love it when she sucks you with her sexy eyes gazing at you and her fingers tickling your balls.
AR: 7.5/10, Said that she didn't really like doing it but still gave me a very good ass cleaning
Catbath: 7.5/10 very very wet catbath, practically covers your whole body with her lips...
FJ: 8/10 Damn horny gal who said she did not have sex for the last 6 months. Ultra wet and cum at least 3 times during my session with her.
CIM, Breastfuck, COB : Yes
COF: Depends
Frenching: 8/10. Poke her tongue into your mouth and let you suck it.
FJ: 8/10 No complaints from her even if you change multiple positions and bonk her long long. Stereo moaner and dripping wet.
Overall: 8/10, One of the best Milfs I have ever tried. Tries her best to satisfy her customers.

Price: $80/1/1, Room included and CD bring your own.

Work Location: Private and Secure Location, SMS her for more details.

No House Calls Available

Working Hours: 24 hours daily

Pics and Contact, Click here

To view my other Gems and get their Contacts, click the links in my signature below.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
PaulBearer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horny Cock Sucker with Dripping Pussy Juice 漫漫, Frenching/GFE/BBBJ/CIM (With Room

Afternoon bump
Old 05-08-2012, 03:10 PM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horny Cock Sucker with Dripping Pussy Juice 漫漫, Frenching/GFE/BBBJ/CIM (With Room

Afternoon bump
Old 05-08-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

Afternoon bump
Old 05-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Samster

Night bump
Old 05-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

A few days ago, 漫漫 (Man Man) gave me a call and asked to meet up with me to discuss coming on my blog. Since I was free, I went down down and when she opened the door...she was NAKED...She told me she just finished taking her bath. Anyway, she said that as she had just arrived in Singapore and shifted to her new room, she will need a few days to tidy up her place and settle her personal stuff before getting me to post for her. So I took some sexy photos of her first.

After taking photos she gave me a drink and we sat next to each other and after gazing into each other's eyes, one thing led to another and we ended up in tonguefu fighting. She pushed me onto the bed and ripped off her night gown and undies...She then moved into the 69 position and shoved her pussy into my face and said “快舔她,马上舔” I immediately starting tasting and licking her pussy and after a while her juices started flowing...I could feel that she was getting high and she pushed her pussy against my face and I ended up with my nose in her pussy...Damn...first time ever I ended up like this...Kinky...I like...She then undid my buckle and dragged me pants and underwear down, took a large sip of water and started giving me a super good watery BBBJ. Needless to say, sex with her was fantastic and my ratings for her are as follows.

Boobs: 34B, Very sensitive nipples. Loves it when you to suck and lick her nipples.
BBBJ: 8/10 Solid deep throat and tongue lashing of the little head. You will love it when she sucks you with her sexy eyes gazing at you and her fingers tickling your balls.
AR: 7.5/10, Said that she didn't really like doing it but still gave me a very good ass cleaning
Catbath: 7.5/10 very very wet catbath, practically covers your whole body with her lips...
FJ: 8/10 Damn horny gal who said she did not have sex for the last 6 months. Ultra wet and cum at least 3 times during my session with her.
FJ: 8/10 No complaints from her even if you change multiple positions and bonk her long long. Stereo moaner and dripping wet.
Overall: 8/10, One of the best Milfs I have ever tried. Tries her best to satisfy her customers.

No House Calls Available

To view my other Gems and get their Contacts, click the links in my signature below.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:26 PM
Samster

No House Calls Available

Old 06-08-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 18
anric79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bump bump bump
Old 06-08-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
IamsoFree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so free here support support
Old 06-08-2012, 07:58 AM
Samster

Morning bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post

No House Calls Available

Old 06-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster

No House Calls Available

Old 06-08-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster

Morning bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post

No House Calls Available

Old 06-08-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

Lunch bump
Old 06-08-2012, 04:36 PM
Samster

Lunch bump
Old 06-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Samster

Evening bump

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread