The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2011, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 20
redstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Some LTVP questions

Hello everyone,

As most of you will know, my wife is a Vietnamese. She is currently here on a LTVP for 1 year. Recently her PR application was rejected.

I am aware that we can renew the LTVP online, but is there a max number of times that we can renew a LTVP?

Can we keep renewing the LTVP until she gets her PR?

How does the LTVP process work? After I renew online, do we need to go to ICA to collect the new card or will they mail it to you?

Up my points, and I will reciprocate.

Life is short, bonk hard, fuck hard, but stay safe!
Old 31-10-2011, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some LTVP questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
Hello everyone,

As most of you will know, my wife is a Vietnamese. She is currently here on a LTVP for 1 year. Recently her PR application was rejected.

I am aware that we can renew the LTVP online, but is there a max number of times that we can renew a LTVP?

How does the LTVP process work? After I renew online, do we need to go to ICA to collect the new card or will they mail it to you?
Still must make one trip down to collect the pass, you need not go also can....just your wife go.
No number of times for renew subject to approval each time but renew is easier than 1st time apply as long as your status not changed...ie no lose your job etc.
Old 31-10-2011, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 20
redstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you bro!

Up my points, and I will reciprocate.

Life is short, bonk hard, fuck hard, but stay safe!
Old 31-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hello everyone,

u can keep renewing but subject to their approval.if everything remain unchange.apply online and few days later,they will send u a e mail to confirm that your renew is approve in principal and u have to pay that amount for renewing

$30 for applying
$90 for the pass and 1 year visa

fix your appointment date,on that day,bring along those document that they request and she will get her pass few hour later,they will not mail to u
Old 31-10-2011, 05:11 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Still must make one trip down to collect the pass, you need not go also can....just your wife go.
No number of times for renew subject to approval each time but renew is easier than 1st time apply as long as your status not changed...ie no lose your job etc.
allow me to correct something which u mention

the pass will be issue few hours later after u have submit all those document that they need on that appointment day

is best the sg husband go down especially if your wife cant or dont know how to speak english or chinese well.some officer can be quite nasty when they ask question,so if u are there,can help her also

lose of job is not a problem cos after 1st time,they wont request any income document again when u renew 2nd time onwards
Old 01-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster

F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
allow me to correct something which u mention

the pass will be issue few hours later after u have submit all those document that they need on that appointment day

is best the sg husband go down especially if your wife cant or dont know how to speak english or chinese well.some officer can be quite nasty when they ask question,so if u are there,can help her also

lose of job is not a problem cos after 1st time,they wont request any income document again when u renew 2nd time onwards
If wife cannot speak english then you can go down with her and later few hours with the slip (queue number) your wife can go alone to collect (collection is much simpler).

If wife is savvy then she can do all by herself...(teach her to be independent mah).

Lose job technically you can dun declare but sometimes they ask you...of course you just mumble yes no need show proof....but sway sway kena found out later (random check or apply PR time)...then LPPL.

ICA now better than last time, most officers all polite dun dare lansi lanyong anymore....anything just shoot one email to upstairs
Old 01-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hello everyone,

no worries...i renewed my wife's ltvp 3 times le so far..the third time recently... PR will take some time as now the rules and regulations more stringent...

am bidding my time to apply also... LTVP is gd enough for her to stay here unless u are talking abt getting a flat from HDB...

but if u have a kid born in Sillypore , then applying for HDB is easier....
let me know if u need more info on this...am no expert on this issue but will share what i know...

meanwhile , relax and spend quality time with your wife....

cheers
Old 04-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ICAlaw101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hello everyone,

Bro,

Did you appeal when your PR rejection letter came in? You can do a legal appeal and this sometimes help.

Regards
Mobile (65) 84266335
微信 QILIN89
Old 05-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICAlaw101 View Post
Bro,

Did you appeal when your PR rejection letter came in? You can do a legal appeal and this sometimes help.

Regards
hehe, do u think appeal will be of any good? not unless ur current conditions such as your salary or your educational qualification has improved significantly from the time u apply for her PR i believe. BTW what is a 'legal appeal'?
Old 05-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun814 View Post
hehe, do u think appeal will be of any good? not unless ur current conditions such as your salary or your educational qualification has improved significantly from the time u apply for her PR i believe. BTW what is a 'legal appeal'?
seriously i dont think the so call 'legal appeal' will work.If it work,then i think no need ICA to reject cases already and lawyer will be laughing to the bank already.

If is some law or immigration matters whereby that party breach the law,then i think the so call 'legal appeal' will help

Maybe Bro can tell us more about what he mean by 'legal appeal'?
Old 05-11-2011, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

as long the LTSVP chop didnt write anything like no extension .. you can go extend how many times you like ...
Old 05-11-2011, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
as long the LTSVP chop didnt write anything like no extension .. you can go extend how many times you like ...
LTSVP is take green ic.....passport also no chop one.....so write why?
Old 05-11-2011, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
LTSVP is take green ic.....passport also no chop one.....so write why?
now no chop ? paiseh long time didnt apply liao

about 10 years ago when i apply for my first ex wife , they will issue you a green card and place a chop on the passport .

if they dont allow you to extend the LTSVP , they will chop on the passport " no extension "

my ex wife will need to leave and go back china and wait for me to apply her to come here again . normally it take 2 months .

until she got PR and finally singapore citizen .
Old 05-11-2011, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
max8bonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if ltvp expired , just renew , no limitation , just do earlier , dont last minute , need to book date online , good thing is sponsor dont need to go
Old 05-11-2011, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun814 View Post
Yes, this society here is one eye big one eye small, say never discriminate, but really discriminate big time. Qualification play a big role. I would have been kicked out long ago, if not born here.....

Appeal, what for...... in time to come, you may think of leaving...

Legal appeal = pay lawyer to ask "why".......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1