The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2012, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
skybee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The Intern

The boss came into my office the other day. He said there is a new intern from Thailand. She wants to spend 2 months in the office, “learning the ropes”.

I wasn’t happy because I was already swarmed with work, and now, I have to baby sit a young intern of 22. But what can I say? I smiled at the boss, and said, “Sure.”

Next couple of minutes, a young and apprehensive girl appeared at my doorway. She gave me a shy smile and said, “good morning sir, I come learn from you okay?”

She was indeed very pretty. Slim with long hair, nice flat stomach, slim waists, slender legs and with the silhouette of a pair of pert breasts staring out at me, out of a blue thin blouse tucked neatly into a tight fitting long black skirt with simple pump shoes.

I welcomed her into my office and closed the door. She sat softly on my visitor’s chair, and folded her legs, giving me a better view of those slim legs.

She said that she is from a place near Chiang Mai. Her parents are shopkeepers, and she has 2 sisters, just like her but younger. We discussed her hopes and aspirations for her internship programme.

She was shy, yet eager to please. She spoke in the melodic accent of the northern Thai style as we got to know one another better. It was an easy conversation, and before I knew it, it was lunch time. I invited her for lunch, and we had a good time, getting to know each other better.

After the first week, she was more relaxed, and even made jokes about our profession as we got comfortable with each other. Sometimes, I would ask her to come over to my desk, and as she leaned over to read the documents with me, I could smell a whiff of her beautiful body scent. When she had to get a closer look, she would lean towards me, and I could feel her clothes and the warmth of her body touching mine. Her long hair would also tickle my face, and the familiar smell of Sunsilk shampoo would keep me enchanted for as long as she needed to study the documents next to me.

I started to lust after her but she is so much younger than I and she is also my intern. At night, I grew restless, thinking of how I can have her and when the guilt sets in, I had to calm myself down.

Unknown to me, she also started to have feelings for me. I treated her well and she liked that.

About 6 weeks into her internship, we had to work on a proposal and spent more time together. On the last night before we handed in the proposal the next day, she said her neck was sore. I joked with her. Told her I know Thai massage and could give her a neck rub.

She laughed. I offered again and she laughed even more. She didn’t say no and so I started to massage her neck. I could see the relief coming over her body. She relaxed her muscles, and leaned her neck and shoulders toward my hands, as I rhythmically massaged her, giving her pain and pleasure at the same time.

She felt so good that she started to touch my hands and guided my fingers to the spot that needed relief most. Her hands were soft, young and so sensuous, and I could smell that lingering Sunsilk shampoo scent again, as I kept my face within 6 inches from her. I could see her eyes closed, and she had a nice relaxed smile as she became more easy with my touch. I could also see her breasts as they were temptingly close. She lifted her thighs as she adjusted her body to react to my fingers pressing down on her.

I wanted to do more but what if she says no?

My question was soon answered.
Old 21-03-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
69sonice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Intern

First to camp here!
Old 21-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

i always love Thais....they smell good and they look damn good too~....
Old 21-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skybee View Post
My question was soon answered.
She looked at you in the eye and do the things that Thais always do is it? She said 'Massage, fifty baht, cheap cheap, lai lai..?'

Just joking ah, please carry on.
Old 21-03-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

keep it up... hope there is no bulge when u move to her panties ..
Old 21-03-2012, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

She said she needed massaged elsewhere? thanks for sharing , cheers bro . . . . . . . . . .

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 21-03-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
Constable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share with us the answer. Thanks.
Old 21-03-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
recherche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lucky you. Thanks.
Old 21-03-2012, 01:53 PM
Samster

Unknown to me, she was turned on by my innocuous massage.

She turned around, stood up and said, “My turn.” By this time, she was a breath away and I was looking here straight in the eyes. I couldn’t help myself and slowly placed my right hand on her waist.

She let out a soft gasp and touched me with both arms on my shoulders. All this time, our gaze never left one another. I placed my left hand on the nape of her neck and gently pulled her towards me. She did not resist and rested her head on my chest, hugged me and sensuously caressed my butt cheeks, pulling my pelvis towards hers. She was smouldering, heaving and next thing I knew, she grabbed my face and gave me a long, penetrating kiss with her tongue in my mouth, all the time moving her hips, grinding into mine.

The passion took me by surprise.

Here was a young woman, a passionate one and I didn’t want to take advantage of her. And yet the passion was so potent and she smells so good and so inviting and she was so hot. She was so desirable. I could not stop.

She started to caress my genitals with her left hand and unbuttoned my shirt with the right. I gave in to her and started to undress her. I started with her top blouse button. She took over and pulled the blouse over her head. I grabbed her breasts and unbuckled the bra strap. She gasped and started kissing me. Again the passion was overpowering.

I brought her to the small Ikea couch in my office. She spread her legs and said “Come inside.” Without hesitating I pushed her panties aside and entered her. She was still wearing her skirt.
Old 22-03-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

After our affair that night, we became closer.

We made love at least once a week, and each time round, it was never as intense as our first night of passion.

Our love making was more tender, more touching and caressing. That intrigued me because for such a young girl, her love making needs were more sensual, more touchy feely. She needed less of the intense and rapid boom boom type sex that I had experienced with girls of similar age and disposition.

We would move our hips together, not in a thrusting manner, but like a slow waltz, feeling each other, letting me fill her, in a slow deliberate and rhythmic position. I would go from the back, and she would arch her back for me, allowing me to kiss her neck and shoulders and I would run my finger tips along her spine, stroking her breasts and sensuously bringing her to a climax.

One day after the deed was done, I asked her about her previous boy friends.

She lost her virginity at the age of 16 to a boy who brought her to church. He was a good boy, a youth leader of 19 years. I guess we all fall into temptation, and he was no different. They did it at the back of the church hall one quiet week day afternoon.

That relationship didn’t last very long, and she became friendly with another boy when she was about 18. She said that he was another good boy. Came from a good family with rather conservative parents who wanted him to be a doctor. They had sex like rabbits, but being a potential doctor, he knew how to protect himself.

When she entered university, they broke up and never saw each other since.

I became the next person on her experience list.

All too soon, her internship programme came to an end. We had a farewell party for her in the office, and she got a few mugs and trinkets, but the highlight was the ipod from the bosses.

We hardly keep in touch nowadays, as she is working in Boston. She has an American boy friend whose photos I see on her Facebook.

But the memory of our night together still lingers when the lights are out at night, or when I watch the small waves coming to shore with the gentle breeze on my holidays abroad. I do miss her very much.
Old 23-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 22
Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!

Thank U Skybee for sharing your unforgetable memories..sometimes our lives have 'varieties' due to un-controllable circumstances...hmm dats life. Me, too have of such extra-ordinary encounters (happy one, not happy one also have)... wish u have some more 'sex-counter' to make ur life more colorful, hopefully, happy one..hehehe
Old 23-03-2012, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Very good story, one of the very few in SBF to have a proper ending!
Thanks a lot for sharing, Bro!
Old 23-03-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 14
buzett has a brilliant futurebuzett has a brilliant futurebuzett has a brilliant futurebuzett has a brilliant futurebuzett has a brilliant futurebuzett has a brilliant futurebuzett has a brilliant futurebuzett has a brilliant futurebuzett has a brilliant futurebuzett has a brilliant futurebuzett has a brilliant future

Thank you bro skybee for your wonderful story . Camping here for more.
Old 23-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Land of smile, nice story up

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 23-03-2012, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
Frederick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well-written. Thanks for sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1