The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2005, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
Wolfiexx1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
i feel guilty...

i do feel very guilty after reading the post...

i've been with 2 china girls...two of them also like me very much. one is a student the other i got to know in a nightclub....as i have always heard stories of guys being cheated by them...i always play my cards right,determined not to get 'eaten' so i get my fair share of foc fucks, and in return...i pay for some of thier expenditure...in my mind, i will be telling myself its like paying for the fuck but cheaper...this cycle goes on well for me until somethings start happening...i realise the two girls really care alot for me...i dismiss them off as another tactic of theirs....well,i earn 4.5k a mth..but i only tell them i'm a despatch rider earning 1.2k and not rich...sometimes when they call me out,i dont feel like going out....i gave excuse like no money....they say they will pay..sometimes they push $50 to me...other times...they pay for the hotel....of cuz i rejected thier money as i know they do not earn money easily...but twice i let the lady pay for the hotel... and one more thing i feel most guilty is this coming valentines...one of them is flying over to spend the day with me...knowing she do not have much money left....i asked her how she got the money to fly here....she told me it was from the savings....but i later found out she went to borrow from loan shark in china and didn't tell me....when i confronted her, she still insist it was her savings....now i also dun know what to do....should i pay her back? or is it one of her tricks?if so,why didn't she ask me money to fly over...perharps becuz i keep telling her i don't earn much...so she didn;t ask for it? i'm confused....any advices,bros?
Old 11-02-2005, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: i feel guilty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfiexx1

....any advices,bros?
You did not force the gal to do those mentioned above rite?
If no, just take whatever is being offered to you ..

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 11-02-2005, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
mansee77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

i'm confused....any advices,bros?
It's true that there are some that'll take as much as they can from u.
You should know them better n if theirs is genuine, then just pay for it, not much right, bro?
Old 11-02-2005, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!

Quote:

....any advices,bros?

This is a perpetual dilemma that is goin to remain as long as human beings are beset with concience. Guilt is the result of getting something from another thru deception. When you realised that the other 'sacrifices' becos of true feelings and nothin else, well guess that's the problem you are having now.

Sorri bro, no answer from me, just sharing my thoughts. I always prefer FPF. Fcuk, Pay, Forget). May not enjoy the GFE or shiokness of $$$ free relationship but the final price you pay may be much higher.

Hope evrthing works out for you...
Old 11-02-2005, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
So it seems that not all prc is the one who is so called "cheating".. this is one typical man who "cheat" the prc feelings too.. So in life... even relationship is gambling... the two prc gamble on u.. and some sg man gamble on other prc..

before we advise u... ask urself.. wat do u wan?

be clear abt it urself before u seek advise.
Old 11-02-2005, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387

Quote:

i've been with 2 china girls...two of them also like me very much.
...should i pay her back? or is it one of her tricks?if so,why didn't she ask me money to fly over...perharps becuz i keep telling her i don't earn much...so she didn;t ask for it? i'm confused....any advices,bros?
I would say that they are truthful to you and like you a lot.

S'pore men are considered better than the PRC men because we are considerate, caring and show the PRC female due respect. We are also well trained by the S'pore chabors to be damn obedient and care for the family.

The girls may have their way to earn their bucks thru whatever means, but they are human and need love and respect, maybe something you have given them. So they dun your money ...

I can share this because I have similar experience....
Old 11-02-2005, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 21
justme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Wolfiexx1, you are really power..got gals willing to do such things for you.

yeah as a Bro says...be clear of what you want.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 20
Wannabeone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oooo u must be pretty handsome....or your skills (whether verbal or oral or physical) must be damn good....... well enjoy while u can....for all you know its their test on you.....so still play smart....and never get your emotional head in...or you will be in trouble more often than not
Old 11-02-2005, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!

So the cheaper F@*K is repaid with guilt. I will think that if it is true that she borrow $ fr loan shark, than it is right full that you should pay her back to settle the debts to lower your guilt. Or she might be push to the worehouse to services the wolf... .
Old 11-02-2005, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 23
rabitsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: i feel guilty...

[QUOTE=Wolfiexx1]i do feel very guilty after reading the post...

Don't mess around with decent girls!.
Pay for service next time.......
Old 11-02-2005, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 22
darke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarke is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't mess around with decent girls!.
Pay for service next time.......[/QUOTE]

agree
Old 11-02-2005, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

i've been with 2 china girls...two of them also like me very much. one is a student the other i got to know in a nightclub....as i have always heard stories of guys being cheated by them...i always play my cards right,determined not to get 'eaten' so i get my fair share of foc fucks, and in return...i pay for some of thier expenditure...in my mind, i will be telling myself its like paying for the fuck but cheaper...this cycle goes on well for me until somethings start happening...i realise the two girls really care alot for me...i dismiss them off as another tactic of theirs....well,i earn 4.5k a mth..but i only tell them i'm a despatch rider earning 1.2k and not rich...sometimes when they call me out,i dont feel like going out....i gave excuse like no money....they say they will pay..sometimes they push $50 to me...other times...they pay for the hotel....of cuz i rejected thier money as i know they do not earn money easily...but twice i let the lady pay for the hotel... and one more thing i feel most guilty is this coming valentines...one of them is flying over to spend the day with me...knowing she do not have much money left....i asked her how she got the money to fly here....she told me it was from the savings....but i later found out she went to borrow from loan shark in china and didn't tell me....when i confronted her, she still insist it was her savings....now i also dun know what to do....should i pay her back? or is it one of her tricks?if so,why didn't she ask me money to fly over...perharps becuz i keep telling her i don't earn much...so she didn;t ask for it? i'm confused....any advices,bros?
bro.. if she is flyin over for u especially, there is no gain on her part but $$$ n
precious time spent. if u feel bad abt it maybe u can give her a bit of $ to at
least cover some of the airfare. but if she intend to fl as well as meeting u then forget it. coz she juz want to make it sound nice that its for you especially when its not. then she is a fxxkin bitch!!!

juz my humble opinion.
Cheers for more sextisfyin bonks for the year of chicken!!!
Old 11-02-2005, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Just wondering, how do u know that she really borrowed the money from loan sharks in China?
Old 11-02-2005, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
er0s47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Theres no right or wrong. It maybe a scram or its genuinue. It really depends on yur judgement of the person. NOt all china girls are wolves in sheeps clothing some are genuinue but of course those are the fewer ones.

If its real, then u could be viewed as a cheater
IF its a scram, then u played your cards right.

At the end of the day bros here can only advise coz they can't judge the person u dealing with
Old 12-02-2005, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Tiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
or is it one of her tricks?if so,why didn't she ask me money to fly over...perharps becuz i keep telling her i don't earn much...so she didn;t ask for it? i'm confused....any advices,bros?
She might be genuine but only u can tell b'cos u r the one facing it. But when u become genuine to her, move by her sincerity, that is the time u gets into big headache. Are U prepared to be with her 4 a lifetime? Think carefully, the moment u get emotionally involved and u didn't realise it, it is going to cost u more than $.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1