The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2009, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 19
cowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Babes at bank branches

Last Fri, as I was early to pick up my CO to knock off from work at Bishan, i drive around to kill time and end up at Braddell. So park my car next to HDB beside Braddell MRT. Need to draw $ so went into POSB bank there. While queueing in the e-lobby, those where ATMS are inside the branch, 2 staff came out trying to lock the door. I guess they must be working O.T. coz it's already coming to 10pm.

When i took a second glance, one of the staff is a SYT. Tall, long hair, pretty face, wearing office wear with quite short skirt. Nice slender legs. and she squat down to lock the door as the lock is at the bottom corner. I simply love locksmith who build lock this way. I will check the brand and use them in future. Yum yum.. really enjoying looking at her. luckily the guy in front of me took quite a long time to withdraw money. Usually i will curse and swear man... She took quite a while to close it and walk out. Manage to see her face. Sui... I will visit the branch again during open hr to update all of you.

Any bro who are nearby can check it up. Any other bank branches also got such sight?
Old 16-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!
Re: Babes at bank branches

It has been ages since I last went to a bank branch to do any transaction.

However, I do know that the UOB branch at HV has a teller who has got the SYT look
Old 16-02-2009, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro.d.igy View Post
It has been ages since I last went to a bank branch to do any transaction.

However, I do know that the UOB branch at HV has a teller who has got the SYT look
hmmm... maybe I will pop by when I meet clients nearby

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 16-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wasay now banks also use such tactics to solicit deposits ar
Old 16-02-2009, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexfrenzy View Post
Wasay now banks also use such tactics to solicit deposits ar
They had been using this tactic for ages. Last few years before the crisis, times were good, a lot of hot blooded males very easily "donate" their $ to the banks when these hotties approached them.
Now is bad times, with almost everyone preferring to keep their $ in their grandma's closet, these hotties need to "work extra hard"

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 16-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
They had been using this tactic for ages. Last few years before the crisis, times were good, a lot of hot blooded males very easily "donate" their $ to the banks when these hotties approached them.
Now is bad times, with almost everyone preferring to keep their $ in their grandma's closet, these hotties need to "work extra hard"
Vice versa, dude. Aunties "donate" their hard-saved monies into the hands of charming young pop-princes masquerading as bankers lol. Given housewives have more time to visit the branches, handsome RMs are more in favour in the heartland.
Old 16-02-2009, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jameschong2 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy69 View Post
When i took a second glance, one of the staff is a SYT. Tall, long hair, pretty face, wearing office wear with quite short skirt. Nice slender legs. and she squat down to lock the
Somehow property consultant seem to get the best service at banks. Why ah?
Old 17-02-2009, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I only can donate sperm... not sure if they are interested as well.. lol
Old 17-02-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
a lot of hot blooded males very easily "donate" their $ to the banks when these hotties approached them.
Bro, i am one of the victim......see chio bu and all my senses went into thin air.....hopefully in 4 yr times my money remain safe.......
Old 17-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 21
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of

today will come in singapore and take a look
Old 17-02-2009, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 18
Jericte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think most bank branches have quite chio babes, esp those that i noticed around town area.
Old 17-02-2009, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexfrenzy View Post
I only can donate sperm... not sure if they are interested as well.. lol
Hahahhaa!!! sperm + spare cash they wan la...
Old 20-02-2009, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 19
cowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I noticed local bank usually are not so into engaging such tactics. I happen to go OCBC Central branch @ chulia st today. I am shocked that their new branch face lift do come with a lot of SYT. Check it up...

I am considering to use OCBC more often... hehehe...
Old 20-02-2009, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 19
PS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The OCBC branch at Orchard does have quite a few sweet lookinh gals too
Old 20-02-2009, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 19
Pkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to behold

vivocity posb also got 1 or 2

hope i am rite

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1