The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of
Malaysian Police Monitoring Social Media

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/natio...n-social-media

IGP: Police monitoring what you say on social media !

KUALA LUMPUR: Police will be monitoring, detecting and taking action against those who abuse social websites, including disseminating pictures or sharing irresponsible information.

Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar (pic) said the Police Cyber Investigation Response Centre (PCIRC) would be monitoring and detecting those involved.

"Social media users should stop creating, spreading and sharing matters in any form which can affect public order and wellbeing of society, especially those which are seditious.

"I have directed PCIRC to monitor, detect and take action against those who abuse social media," he said in a statement here, Friday.

Khalid said offenders could be charged under the Communications and Multimedia Act 1998, the Sedition Act 1948 as well as other related laws.

"They (users) should report to the authorities if they receive or detect any statements which could affect the interests of the people and country.

"I am reminding all that the freedom of expression should be practised prudently and based on the truth," he said.

Khalid said this right was subject to the limits accepted universally and determined by special laws to protect public order.

Khalid's statement also referred to recent developments in social media, which were increasingly filled with slander as well as pictures and false information insulting the country's leadership, apart from affecting public order. - Bernama
Old 11-03-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 10
iHateRodents deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malaysian Police Monitoring Social Media

Why don't they learn from their neighbour ...... sue and fine
Old 11-03-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1615 / Power: 12
dreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant future

they learning from north korean.. control and kill.. all people must listen to 1 man
Old 11-03-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
justkeepriding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHateRodents View Post
Why don't they learn from their neighbour ...... sue and fine
because we dont want to end up as a modern type communism where even the govt wants to know where uve been driving around with the new vep system in 2020. call us old fashion but sometimes old is gold
Old 11-03-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster

rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

The oppositions are clamouring for more freedom of speech so that they can continue to stir shit !

Stir shit = more readerships = more revenue !

Stir shit = brain washing the young = make use of them to commit silly crime !

The shit stirrer hiding behind the screen bo tai ji, watching & enjoying the drama from his couch
Old 11-03-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer326 View Post
they learning from north korean.. control and kill.. all people must listen to 1 man
Wrong. Malaysian Police learn from PAP.

Even CCP (Chinese Communist Party) of China send party members to Singapore for training annually paid by Singapore taxpayers. This was in the Media before.

S'pore is tops for training of senior Chinese officials

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Educati...19-211094.html

Old 11-03-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 20
joe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud of

Lai liao lai liao, anything to do with PAP, there'll be Kuasimi. Sammyboy's political superhero.
Old 11-03-2016, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt the bolehland has the actual technology to monitor the social media to detect the "disseminating pictures or irresponsible information."

What might happen in reality is when a rumor gets viral, someone reports to the police and the police will open up the facebook and check on the culprit's profile to see if there's an address or phone number there.

Oppss... no politics.
Old 11-03-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I doubt the bolehland has the actual technology to monitor the social media to detect the "disseminating pictures or irresponsible information."

What might happen in reality is when a rumor gets viral, someone reports to the police and the police will open up the facebook and check on the culprit's profile to see if there's an address or phone number there.

Oppss... no politics.

never underestimate our neighbouring country, so far they have been very effective in catching would be IS fighters !

Kudos to their intelligent units

Breaking News :

Online saboteurs and the opposition camps/supporters making use of our youths to commit silly crime.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e/2578924.html

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...n/2572626.html

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/natio...-social-media/

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo...-graffiti-case
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1