The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2014, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
cherrytrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Confusing Actions of Potential FB

Hey guys, been a while since I visited this forum but I got into trouble again recently... Started flirting with a colleague (Asian but based in US - also married like me with young kids) for the past few months and it turned into fast and furious texting/sexting... All that lead up to a biz trip when we finally had sex in his hotel room... We did it a few times in a row and he made me give him bbbj a few times, once until he came also.

Before we met, he kept texting me and saying to get ready for him, etc etc but I think he lied and that it felt like it was his first time cheating cos after that one long session, he got super paranoid when we were in a work setting and when we were finally with our other colleagues. He didn't dare to do it with me again, said our colleague is on the same hotel floor as him. Then he said he needed time to think about whether we can be FBs. But still didn't hesitate to kiss or sext me.

Not sure when's the next time we will see each other on another biz trip but lately he's gotten possessive, always texting me the minute I'm awake or when he's awake (cos of US/SG time difference), asking me what I did, who I'm with, etc. He also got huffy when I said I was out with a male friend one night (ex-FB but nothing happened), he told me I was doing the wrong thing, etc. Why too scared to be my FB but still acting like I'm accountable to him?

I'm confused guys... What do you think? Should I just give up on this guy? Appreciate your thoughts... On one hand, I'm very attracted to him and sometimes enjoy mundane texting (it was almost like emotional affair I guess) but realistically not sure how we can be FBs when we don't even know when we can meet in person next. But his actions really confuse me.
Old 28-12-2014, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Confusing Actions of Potential FB

Ask your hubby to learn fast and furious sexting?
#IAlsoWantToLearn

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 28-12-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Ask your hubby to learn fast and furious sexting?
#IAlsoWantToLearn
Haha I wish...
Old 28-12-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrytrix View Post
Haha I wish...
Your hubby is those unromantic type ah? Haiz...

I think your colleague...
1. Scared to lose his job
2. Scared his wife will find out
3. Scared you will piak other men... Not your hubby

#IWantToSextingWithYou

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 28-12-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Sounds like a loser if you ask me. I say dump him for a better fuck or at least someone who knows how to keep the game clean.

A FB whether male/female must not intrude into private life that'll harm your marriage. If not, why are they called FB?
Old 28-12-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
siri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if he's always not around, then dont be bothered by him. Unless he show some actions he wants you around as a FB, then it's just talk only.

Even if you are attracted to him, it might be just because it's fresh and exciting. You will feel sian when you know you want and miss him but he's just always not available for you.

afterall, you are married TS. Dont be too into it. Why so serious?
Old 28-12-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mms6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, imho give up on this colleague. With the physical separation and time diff, and since you both work in the same firm, nothing good can come out of such a relationship. Nothing for u to gain, and everything to lose.

And I do echo what the other bro said. If you treasure your kids and family, why not spend your fb time improving your husband-wife relationship ? If you don't, then its time to think about a separation and let each party start life anew.
Old 28-12-2014, 09:59 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
Sounds like a loser if you ask me. I say dump him for a better fuck or at least someone who knows how to keep the game clean.

A FB whether male/female must not intrude into private life that'll harm your marriage. If not, why are they called FB?
I agreed.. N that's rule number 1 for a FB. It's Fxxk n Back Off.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-12-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
I agreed.. N that's rule number 1 for a FB. It's Fxxk n Back Off.
Thanks guys, I talked to my best friend about this and she also agreed that the guy seems too emotionally involved but not willing to provide the sex (I guess not that he can since he's in the US), which makes him a bad candidate for a FB. I went out for a midnight movie and he was texting me asking me what I was doing. I wish he would just f*** me already, but he had to hold back after our first time. Now this is leading nowhere...

If anything, don't want to lose a good colleague and friend (but should have thought of that before I started flirting with him!).
Old 29-12-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post

Haha so true... So far I've had about 3-4 FBs but all can't seem to keep the game clean. Get jealous when I go overseas with hubby, etc. Really don't know why it's so hard.
Old 29-12-2014, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Well part of the game is to keep it interesting. If he is emotional...cool off and try again another time. I'm sure you have no shortage of supply if you turn on your charms Happy Humping Babe!
Old 29-12-2014, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1649 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40888 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

He is kind of no interest in u for SEX but getting jealous when u r w someone even just friend .... he is not a good player for FB .... Sis move on b4 u get more headache
Old 29-12-2014, 11:45 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

By definition, "FB" means no strings attached.

If he's behaving as if you're accountable to him then you're no longer a FB.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-12-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrytrix View Post
Haha so true... So far I've had about 3-4 FBs but all can't seem to keep the game clean. Get jealous when I go overseas with hubby, etc. Really don't know why it's so hard.
I can keep the game really clean .... I don't give a fuck where and who you are overseas with .

when your need arises , I will be there !!!

call ....I mean PM

Old 29-12-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster

Thanks for the input guys. Until now he's still texting me all these kisses. I think the definition of FB is definitely mixed for different people...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1