The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2008, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute
Lemon (Ning Mong) SYT Chio Wet Horny Girl

After a few drinks with my usual buddies and looking out for “char bo” the whole night but was not fruitful. Just as I was about to go home, here comes these two girls but sadly kanna hijacked by another table. So bo bian, just sit there and watch her from the back 看看她的背影 . 还好交易不成功

Then the one that I like came by our table and sat down. I was directly diagonally opposite her. Our eyes exchanged glimpse and immediately I stood up and went towards her. While Bro TT was “interviewing” her & before she could fully answer him, I just dragged her away…

Fast forward…..next we arrived at Lavender 81 and went straight up to the room, holding hand in hand, hanging ourselves in the lift like lover.

In the room, found out that she’s only 3 days here and still 人身地不熟. She began to remove her clothes, leaving only the bra & panty. Came over & helped me removed my clothing & initiated we take shower together. Action started in the bathroom when she’ll soap my body & rod thoroughly. Next using her soft big boob to massage my body, wriggling from my chest down to my rod. I took over the baton and helped to soap her. Using both of my hands to massage her big boobs and slowly down to her pussy. Slightly opened her leg allowing me to wash her pussy, she began to let out the soft moan 好养啊. Cuddling each other in the bathroom and using my body to return favour to her.

Dried ourselves and action started with her attacking my nipples with the 要吃我的眼神. The tongue is so skilful in licking & sucking me nipples. Soon I turned her over and wanted to service her first. Hugged her and started to lick her neck sensually up & down, next moving down her sternum and twirling around her nipples before giving her a soft suck & licking. Used both my hands to grope both her boobs, fondling it and playing with her nipples. “啊………啊…….啊”

Proceeded southward slowly and giving her a paint job at her “erected” clitoris. The moment I licked it, she gave a 啊……. Then raise her head up and looked at me before closing her eyes and lying back flat on the bed. While painting her, she was busy caressing her own boobs together and nipples. The momentum of licking & sucking of her pussy…..she couldn’t stand it anymore. Suddenly she just sit up & turned me over and started to cathbath me. 她的舌头太利害了.

She is so horny now that her licking & sucking was so shiok that I almost buay tahan & want to immediately bonk her. Hanged on there, she proceeded further down & licked my inner thigh several minutes before using her tongue to lick my shaft. It’s like “what the heck, when you wanna eat me up”. The licking of my shaft made me so gian so I turned my hip around to make sure that my rod meet her mouth…

Finally, she put my hard rod into her mouth and provided me with 没马跑 bbbj. Next moment, she gave me a cold bbbj with the mineral water from the hotel. Shiok! I moved my body over & we ended up in 69 position. While painting her, I could feel that her juice is all flowing out. She continued to moan even loudly this time, especially when you painted the right spot.
After 10 minutes of 69 action, she asked me to bonk her. She laid on the bed helping me cap my 003 raincoat. Using my rod to arouse her meimei outside without inserting in, she looked at me & begged me to penetrate her

I said: “我不要给你”
She said:” 给我吗…我受不了了”

Popped here my hard rod went in….she moan loudly and we hugged each other wriggling, penetrating into her damn wet pussy love hole. While this is in action, licked her neck up to her ear & you can see that she is really enjoying it.

Next, she looked at me & say 到我了让我坐在上面. She simply loves to be in cowgal position & could hear “piak piak piak”…so wet. Bend down & licked my nipples again while riding on me.

Changed into the scissor position, holding one of her leg up, penetrated deep into her love hole & this time, the look gave her away that she could no longer take it but wanted to come orgasm. Take my rod out and wanted to change to doggie, phew my raincoat is all soaked & my inner thigh is also wet.

Finally banged her doggie position for quite sometimes, her moaning now is louder & louder now as I rammed her faster & faster until I asked her 你要来了是吗? She spontaneously said 我们一起来好吗? Continued to bonk her really hard & fast until my whole body was perspiring and she gave a loud moan as she finally came again & I unloaded millions of my army into the raincoat.

FR:
Name 小柠檬 (Little Lemon)
Weight: 46 Kg
Look: 7.5/10 (my type)
Boobs: 36 C (still looks good despite giving birth before)
Cathbath: 7.5/10 (tongue is really skilful)
Frenching: No (she said she not ready)
Painting: Yes (she loves it!)
BBBJ: Yes (depends on chemistry)
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: $70 + $20 + 003 raincoat
RTF: Definitely

Interested please PM me. If you don't receive PM from me, that means that you have not met my criteria
Old 26-11-2008, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lemon (Ning Mong) SYT Chio Wet Horny Girl

Cool bro! I waited for a day for your FR. Just about to ask you where is the FR but surprisingly see that you started a thread for her.
Old 26-11-2008, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Bro...at least let me try her b4 u give out her ctc...dun forget...u potong jalan me when i was interviewing her...

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 26-11-2008, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
Bro...at least let me try her b4 u give out her ctc...dun forget...u potong jalan me when i was interviewing her...

Cheers,
TinTin
Wah 1st day you know him huh....... keep you gals away from the "potong jalan " King
Old 26-11-2008, 11:55 PM
Samster

Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soberguy View Post
Cool bro! I waited for a day for your FR. Just about to ask you where is the FR but surprisingly see that you started a thread for her.
Quote:

Cheers,
TinTin
I've to recuperate for one whole day before sitting down to write this FR.

Too shack after the wonderful bonk
Old 26-11-2008, 11:57 PM
Samster

Please refrain from tcss at this thread...

Otherwise I'll ask bro popiah to stuff the popiah into your "Kar Chng"
Old 27-11-2008, 12:12 AM
Samster

Contact given to bros:

wala
tokkon1
leekme
IceBlue
activez

Hope to see FR soon....
Old 27-11-2008, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post

In the room, found out that she’s only 3 days here and still 人身地不熟.
i tot i had brought her around

Quote:

her leg allowing me to wash her pussy, she began to let out the soft moan 好养啊.
yes....strongly agree...

Quote:

She said:” 给我吗…我受不了了”

different from what i heard......亲。。。。爱。。。就。。快。。给。。。我。。吧。。。我受不了了。。。
Old 27-11-2008, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Is she good?

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 27-11-2008, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5439 / Power: 21
Zikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond reputeZikoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've to recuperate for one whole day before sitting down to write this FR.

Too shack after the wonderful bonk
bro WDM.... steady lah.... so u gonna set up PAC here????
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Old 27-11-2008, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheers,
TinTin
Yalor.. was supposed to be either one of us go first... I was holding her hand and prepared to go but you asked me to let this xiao di go as his expression so .... since he took the 4 XP he must be very hot and horny.. and you cannot bear to see him so desperate...Bro TT, dun , next time when you see good one dun let him has the chance..
Old 27-11-2008, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zikoman View Post
bro WDM.... steady lah.... so u gonna set up PAC here????
That's a good idea but I must first ask for support!
Anyone?
Old 27-11-2008, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's a good idea but I must first ask for support!
Anyone?
you lost at least 2 supporters
Old 27-11-2008, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IM.xiaozhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lemon...i like....

Good stuff must share with me....