The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!
Old Man reminiscing body count

This is just a random post from an old man old reminiscing his history of body count over the years. Serve as a jock on the experiences down the memory lane.

1) GF - 2
We were 18 then. Had my very first time at the HDB staircase landing. Ever since then, the staircase landing, school classroom, handicap toilet, her house, chalet, cruise, car, her university hostel etc all have our memories.

2nd GF was never as wild as the first one and at the same time, started to be exposed to the commercial world. Never look back since then as fell in love with the never ending variety and novelty in the commercial world

2) Geylang brothels - Around 20
Most memorable were Apple and An An.

Apple looked like a japanese syt and had the nickname Fuji Apple, resembled alot with Devon Aoki. Was very lucky as she was the very first WL I had when I walked into a brothel for the first time in my life and was intro to her by the OKT. My first time eating a working lady was given to her as she was simply too irresistible and delicious.

An An was the RTF the most I had. Had a unique connection as she was the only one that gave me the GFE unlike any others in Geylang. The frenching and her cowgirl were the best I have ever had in Geylang. RTF countless times for her. Almost fell for her but luckily saw her once getting into the car of a old and fat man stopped me from putting in real emotions

3) Streetwalkers - Around 10
Have never met one with any good service. Never know their names as well. Only one memorable one that was dressed in pink body hugging dress. She looked so good in that dress that I made the request to fuck her wearing that dress. First time had the JAV feel.

4) Overseas - 10

Macau - 3
Most beautiful girl in my memory. Commercial and mechanical but her sharp features and slim body remain edged in my memory till this day

Shanghai - 3
Had my first and only tarma. Both very young girls, one of them just started work and I was her very first customer. The experienced girl was smooth while the new girl was totally inexperienced. The new girl had the tightest pussy I had fucked till this day and I cummed into her doggie style. One of the best cum I have ever had due to the tightness and the real soft moans from her due to the pain.

Dongguan - 2
Never seen so many girls at one place in my life. Had two different girls and both memorable. First girl looked like a colleague that I had always wanted to bed. So that sex was wild as I felt like fucking that colleague as their resemblance was uncanny. Second girl was an 18 yr old syt. So raw and fresh. Very small sized girl and fucking her feels like fucking a young JC girl. Super good experience. These two are my first LT too, so was a great memory

Guangzhou - 1
She was a ML at a huge spa. From HJ to FJ after repeated visits. She had a chiselled look that somehow attracted me alot

Hongkong - 1
Just a fuck with nothing memorable

5) Health Centres - Around 20?
Best days of chionging. HC was a more classy option than Geylang.

Lava, Dragon, Balmoral, World Spa etc

Most memorable were Chanel and Yao Yao at World Spa. World Spa was the most expensive but very private and exclusive. Chanel was very good in edging during the massage hence an explosive session followed thereafter. Yao Yao was a pretty sexy girl who used to work as a tour guide. She is the second working girl after Apple that I would eat and suck her pussy. Yao Yao had the nicest clean shaven pussy I have ever seen and I love to eat her more than fucking her. She just taste so good.

6) Massage Parlours - Too many till cannot remember

Can't remember the count over the years. Here are some of the more memorable ones:

Adelphi - Alicia and Selina
Liked to look for Alicia at her last slot for the day. She would lock up her store and off the lights. Would give me a 2 hour massage and end off with a good and sensual fuck which she does not give to other customers. Sometimes feel like she wants to fuck me more than I want to fuck her, so that made me go back to her again and again as the fuck was mindblowing.
Selina is a syt. From the body massage to FJ, that's quite an experience too. RTF countless times for Alicia and Selina.

Circular Road Spa - Tattooed Ah Lian
Supposed to be just a HJ but was very much attracted to her voluptuous figure and Ah Lian looks. This place did not offer FJ but managed to entice her with $300. Super shiok to score an unexpected fuck and her colleague came into the room to "scold" her as she was moaning uncontrollably.

TCM - Sunny
Clean spa but managed to hook up with this GND ML after repeated visits. Not a looker but the excitement of converting a ML from a clean joint

China Square and later Tampines - Linda
Gave the most arousing massage at a clean joint. Cannot even get a HJ from her after countless visits but always enjoyed the most relaxing and sensual massage from her. Very often, would get a massage from her and immediately find another place to release. When she moved to another Massage place, managed to finally score with her. Feels like a long deserving reward after almost 2 years of "courtship". Was a MILF but have foxy eyes and sultry look.

Jurong West Spa - JF
The first ML that I fell in love with. She gave the most arousing HDLY. Prettiest ML I have ever seen. Courted her for 6 months. Touching her body and kissing her was like a schoolboy enjoying his crush for the first time. First working girl that I put in my real feelings but later found out that she had many boyfriends. Cut her off after that.

River Valley Spa - V
Sweetest SYT. Second ML that I fell in love with. Her syt looks and yellow dyed hair bowled me over. Her small breasts and slim body made me feel like touching a JC girl.

Central Spa - S, B, F
3 girls with sexy curvaceous body. 3 of them looked somewhat similar and their body were slightly more meaty but super sexy. S is the meatiest but her heavily tattooed body adds to the allure.

7) KTV - cannot remember
Have 3 memorable ones:

M - This is a KTV mummy. Sexy Ah Lian look with a killer bod. Had a good time enjoying that killer bod.

P - Prettiest girl I have ever had. Until this day, her looks still attract me the most. Hard to find another girl that arouses me more than this one. Had the prettiest eyes and sexiest body I have ever had. The breasts and butt are the sexiest I have ever had.

N - Sweetest girl I have ever had. Sunshine radiant smile with a fairest complexion plus a sexy body. Plus have the best sex chemistry with me. First person that I can do more than 2 shots at one go.

8) FWB - 2
Both gave me the best sexual experiences I have ever had. Something that cannot be achieved with working ladies. The real GFE that I can get from them and no money transaction involved made it more real than ever. Real sexual passion and fulfillment of sexual fantasies. I can lick, suck and eat them until they cannot take it anymore is something I wont do with WL. Also the only two I can do RAW. Doing raw is just different with a cap.

Thank you all for bearing with me on this one single long rant. There is no continuation to this as it is just a single post for me to list out and reminiscence my sexual journey.
Old 04-01-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Old Man reminiscing body count

I think Apple from GL legal bought me back some memories, I went for those popular ones during those years unfortunately I forgotten their names, waiting for one can wait for hours, one of them even thought me how to comfort a woman down below before the real action, that time I was ard 20, started before I went NS, I recall Ice and Lisa were very popular. After that I found my own regular fwb when PRCs and viets started to come in and rarely visited Geylang anymore, but when I go back there I get recommendations from my regular OKT. So lucky you don’t have to pay your FWB, I need to pay and even one quarreled with me because of not spending on her but we still get back together again.

FWB are the best to have as they have all the energy for me to enjoy, they don’t treat me as a customer, they treat me as a friend that we can enjoy everything, till today I still can never find one that is as good as those before, it takes a lot of time to build the trust, mostly now goes for money

Last edited by skids; 04-01-2023 at 03:04 PM.
Old 05-01-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 9
sierra888 is one of the Best!sierra888 is one of the Best!sierra888 is one of the Best!sierra888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
This is just a random post from an old man old reminiscing his history of body count over the years. Serve as a jock on the experiences down the memory lane.

1) GF - 2
We were 18 then. Had my very first time at the HDB staircase landing. Ever since then, the staircase landing, school classroom, handicap toilet, her house, chalet, cruise, car, her university hostel etc all have our memories.

2nd GF was never as wild as the first one and at the same time, started to be exposed to the commercial world. Never look back since then as fell in love with the never ending variety and novelty in the commercial world

Apple looked like a japanese syt and had the nickname Fuji Apple, resembled alot with Devon Aoki. Was very lucky as she was the very first WL I had when I walked into a brothel for the first time in my life and was intro to her by the OKT. My first time eating a working lady was given to her as she was simply too irresistible and delicious.

An An was the RTF the most I had. Had a unique connection as she was the only one that gave me the GFE unlike any others in Geylang. The frenching and her cowgirl were the best I have ever had in Geylang. RTF countless times for her. Almost fell for her but luckily saw her once getting into the car of a old and fat man stopped me from putting in real emotions

Have never met one with any good service. Never know their names as well. Only one memorable one that was dressed in pink body hugging dress. She looked so good in that dress that I made the request to fuck her wearing that dress. First time had the JAV feel.

4) Overseas - 10

Macau - 3
Most beautiful girl in my memory. Commercial and mechanical but her sharp features and slim body remain edged in my memory till this day

Shanghai - 3
Had my first and only tarma. Both very young girls, one of them just started work and I was her very first customer. The experienced girl was smooth while the new girl was totally inexperienced. The new girl had the tightest pussy I had fucked till this day and I cummed into her doggie style. One of the best cum I have ever had due to the tightness and the real soft moans from her due to the pain.

Dongguan - 2
Never seen so many girls at one place in my life. Had two different girls and both memorable. First girl looked like a colleague that I had always wanted to bed. So that sex was wild as I felt like fucking that colleague as their resemblance was uncanny. Second girl was an 18 yr old syt. So raw and fresh. Very small sized girl and fucking her feels like fucking a young JC girl. Super good experience. These two are my first LT too, so was a great memory

Guangzhou - 1
She was a ML at a huge spa. From HJ to FJ after repeated visits. She had a chiselled look that somehow attracted me alot

Hongkong - 1

Most memorable were Chanel and Yao Yao at World Spa. World Spa was the most expensive but very private and exclusive. Chanel was very good in edging during the massage hence an explosive session followed thereafter. Yao Yao was a pretty sexy girl who used to work as a tour guide. She is the second working girl after Apple that I would eat and suck her pussy. Yao Yao had the nicest clean shaven pussy I have ever seen and I love to eat her more than fucking her. She just taste so good.

Can't remember the count over the years. Here are some of the more memorable ones:

Liked to look for Alicia at her last slot for the day. She would lock up her store and off the lights. Would give me a 2 hour massage and end off with a good and sensual fuck which she does not give to other customers. Sometimes feel like she wants to fuck me more than I want to fuck her, so that made me go back to her again and again as the fuck was mindblowing.
Selina is a syt. From the body massage to FJ, that's quite an experience too. RTF countless times for Alicia and Selina.

Supposed to be just a HJ but was very much attracted to her voluptuous figure and Ah Lian looks. This place did not offer FJ but managed to entice her with $300. Super shiok to score an unexpected fuck and her colleague came into the room to "scold" her as she was moaning uncontrollably.

TCM - Sunny
Clean spa but managed to hook up with this GND ML after repeated visits. Not a looker but the excitement of converting a ML from a clean joint

Gave the most arousing massage at a clean joint. Cannot even get a HJ from her after countless visits but always enjoyed the most relaxing and sensual massage from her. Very often, would get a massage from her and immediately find another place to release. When she moved to another Massage place, managed to finally score with her. Feels like a long deserving reward after almost 2 years of "courtship". Was a MILF but have foxy eyes and sultry look.

Jurong West Spa - JF
The first ML that I fell in love with. She gave the most arousing HDLY. Prettiest ML I have ever seen. Courted her for 6 months. Touching her body and kissing her was like a schoolboy enjoying his crush for the first time. First working girl that I put in my real feelings but later found out that she had many boyfriends. Cut her off after that.

River Valley Spa - V
Sweetest SYT. Second ML that I fell in love with. Her syt looks and yellow dyed hair bowled me over. Her small breasts and slim body made me feel like touching a JC girl.

Central Spa - S, B, F
3 girls with sexy curvaceous body. 3 of them looked somewhat similar and their body were slightly more meaty but super sexy. S is the meatiest but her heavily tattooed body adds to the allure.

7) KTV - cannot remember
Have 3 memorable ones:

M - This is a KTV mummy. Sexy Ah Lian look with a killer bod. Had a good time enjoying that killer bod.

P - Prettiest girl I have ever had. Until this day, her looks still attract me the most. Hard to find another girl that arouses me more than this one. Had the prettiest eyes and sexiest body I have ever had. The breasts and butt are the sexiest I have ever had.

N - Sweetest girl I have ever had. Sunshine radiant smile with a fairest complexion plus a sexy body. Plus have the best sex chemistry with me. First person that I can do more than 2 shots at one go.

8) FWB - 2
Both gave me the best sexual experiences I have ever had. Something that cannot be achieved with working ladies. The real GFE that I can get from them and no money transaction involved made it more real than ever. Real sexual passion and fulfillment of sexual fantasies. I can lick, suck and eat them until they cannot take it anymore is something I wont do with WL. Also the only two I can do RAW. Doing raw is just different with a cap.

Thank you all for bearing with me on this one single long rant. There is no continuation to this as it is just a single post for me to list out and reminiscence my sexual journey.
Impressive!
Old 05-01-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!

Any Malay or Indian encounters Uncle Frank?
Old 06-01-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asoyatu View Post
Any Malay or Indian encounters Uncle Frank?
Hmmm I have never tried that before, somehow just not my cup of tea. All ethnic chinese so far other than the thais and viets
Old 06-01-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!

next time order a teh tarek Uncle Frank. no body count is complete without a Minah
Old 10-01-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

selina was refreshing, loved being with her

Quote:

Old 10-01-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

1) GF - 2

4) Overseas - 10

Macau - 3

Shanghai - 3

Dongguan - 2

Guangzhou - 1

Hongkong - 1

TCM - Sunny

Jurong West Spa - JF

River Valley Spa - V

Central Spa - S, B, F

7) KTV - cannot remember
Have 3 memorable ones:

8) FWB - 2

👏 👏 👏 power to the max...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1