The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Reminisce88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bad temper or Cheating, which is worse?

I went totally out of control and hitted my girl once... but I am really devoted to her and love her. So I belongs to the 2nd category of guys which girls want to avoid.

A lot of people think that people like us can never change our nature, and I felt she don't want me to give me a second chance. Rather starve or run far far away also don't want to be with me, but say that she love me a lot?

For her I am controlling my strong urges a lot, staying devoted each day ... yes I had urge to have sex but resisted forcefully because she is far....but she is like yaya and take it easy type ... then I'm reaching my limits so I probably leaving her if she still going on like this, let her dream of love me each day but refusing to do anything for the sake of our relationship.

But this bugs me a lot ... would girls rather their husband cheat, or would girls rather take a faithful husband, have anger problems but willing to do his best to change that.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of
Re: Bad temper or Cheating, which is worse?

Ts,

So subjective ....

Everyone is brought up differently ... some hate violent but most are brain washed from young to hate unfaithfulness

Nevertheless, using violent to solve problem reflected that the person is inmature and cant solve problem with his brain
Old 10-09-2010, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

There is a saying " A man not at home is not your husband" , and "the day you rest your husband in the coffin, then he is really your husband".

Man tend to cheat while away from home. But to be a wife beater, that is a no no...

Bad temper? THe wife chooses the husband herself... what is there to complain? End of the day, each made his/her own choice.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 10-09-2010, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Boliaoz is Cool - loads of Potential

Bad temper is worse.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother, if you are assaulting women then you need some mental help. Seriously, SG society frowns upon violent people like you.
Old 16-09-2010, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Brother, if you are assaulting women then you need some mental help. Seriously, SG society frowns upon violent people like you.
Er... I think EVERY society frowns on spousal-abuse.

Beware clones...
Old 16-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
BscBMD997 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I will go for Cheating is worse.

Bad temper still can let the person cool down and slowly reason out.

In extreme cases, seek consultants or councellors to handle one's emotions.

But cheating.....

is both damaging to the heart (mentally) and physically (may bring diseases as condom isnt 100%).

Even if one says can councel for cheating as well..but if you cheat and go home with diseases (herpes, STD, or even hiv). It will cost your life and your spouse's.

Hence, your family suffers.

Life ends = no hope.
Old 16-09-2010, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BscBMD997 View Post
I will go for Cheating is worse.

Life ends = no hope.
Violent can kills as well which actually quite often also ....

Worst if it happens to the kids
Old 16-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

when meet a violent partner, ppl will say a cheating partner is still ok,
when meet a cheating partner, ppl will say rather meet a violent partner.

so dun think there is an answer....
Old 16-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
when meet a violent partner, ppl will say a cheating partner is still ok,
when meet a cheating partner, ppl will say rather meet a violent partner.

so dun think there is an answer....
While, I guess the answer is to avoid both lol
Old 18-09-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Violence/wrath and lust/cheat are equally bad sins.
Old 24-09-2010, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
JoyJoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheating = Lost trust, wat the point to carry on

Bad temper = if the guy willing to change, there's still hope for it.
Old 30-09-2010, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

for me, a man who hits a woman cannot be considered a "man" at all. but it is man's nature to find another girl who is fresh. but seriously i think the former is more intolerable.
Old 30-09-2010, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Cheating is human nature. We are never satisfied - We always want more! It's not an Exclusive Men thing cos Women are catching up fast! Different Reasons Same Action nonetheless Bad temper can be corrected but laying a hand on a woman is A No-No cos just because we are physically designed to be more powerful than women doesn't give us a free-pass to hit women.....Having said that, just because we have the utmost respect for women, doesn't mean that they can hit us when they feels like it too......Ha-Ha. My grandmother used to tell me when I was young and started to get interested in girls that if a girl hit me, it's because she think she can beat me. It's up to me to show her the truth in a non-violence way...If a boy hit me, that's another grandpa advice in a bloody way......Which is worse????? A 2-in-1 (cheating and hitter) partner, of cos!!
Old 30-09-2010, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

How about a violent cheater? I've seen quite a few guys who are like that but they still get married with very faithful (and usually or-cheh) wives and still fuck around. Alas, if the wives don't do something about it, no one can help them.

Beware clones...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1