The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2010, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Kappa is Cool - loads of Potential
Best friend mom

This happened many many years ago.....i usually went over too my friends place after school.We basically pretended too study while we actualli played games talked bout chicks....My friends mom was a foxy lady...nice firm ass & great set of tits.Got me drooling whenever i came there.I always took time too stare at her lustily like a kid would.She kinda noticed n never said anything much....Soon me & my friend left for NS....we didnt contact each other much...But then out of the blue we just met up for some drinks & talked bout our school life....He invited me over for a party at his place.So i obliged & came over.We had a couple of drinks & i was slightly buzzing.Soon i saw his mom.i just made my way over too her & said hello.She was shocked too see me & commented how good i looked after coming out in the army.i basically then told her cheekily how sexy she looked in her black dress....i got her some drinks.Too loosen her up.Let her mingle.....n always kept her within gaze n made sure she knew i was lusting for her.Soon we started talking....n then she said it was stuffy in da house with da guests.She just told her husband she was heading down.He didnt reali bother as he was shit drunk...so we made our way out too grab some fresh air.....

so we walked down the Flight of HDB steps n went below...looked up n then started talking..we basically flirted 7 she was telling me how her husband didnt appreciate her..so i took the step up n told her he was such a fool for not paying more attention too her....She was clearly getting giggly n more open as i touched her hands...n then moved on too her creamy white tights by rubbing it.i then made my move just giving her a slight peck on her cheek n told her how sexy she looked.She didnt say anything...Just smiled...so i took it as a go ahead too start kissing her.i moved my lips towards her neck n just started there....she looked at me & then said "We can't do this" n i told her it was ok...we were just having some fun n no one would know.So i got her up n we moved towards a darker corner off da block n went up a a few flights of stairs.She didnt protest.i then told her i wanted her.she just said "Make sure no one knows about this k" i just agreed n then kissed her lips....we tongued each other n frenched till i started moving my hands up her ass....n i grabbed a handful off her tight ass n pulled down her panties.i knew i had to do this fast....i unzipped my pants....n she immediately from instinct just pulled my cock out n started sucking me so hard.i squeezed her tits while she was sucking me....

i then just told her 'Hey sweetie i want too taste ur pussy" she immediately stopped n just spread her legs for me.i immediately fingered her n then went down on her.Then we heard some noise n got startled abit...So we panicked n just zipped up.i took her panties with me.....
Old 12-08-2010, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best friend mom

Macam primary school compo...
Why you so like dat?
Old 12-08-2010, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Macam primary school compo...
Yup....so many TO wrote as TOO, read until I gong gong.....
Old 12-08-2010, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Wa lau, friend mom also up. But I like it. Camp here liao.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
jasper10 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

My friend step mother also sibei swee... Hope got the chance too... Lol... Please carry on...
Old 12-08-2010, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Very the difficult to read - anyhow, not everyone ae born to be story writers isnt it
Old 12-08-2010, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
hermit1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

another stifler's mum :-D mother fucker... haha...
Old 12-08-2010, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman71 View Post
Wa lau, friend mom also up. But I like it. Camp here liao.
Same here! Plz carry onz, cheers ............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 12-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7693 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

TS, stop spending time fantasizing too much.

Study hard is more important. Sch holiday again??!!
Old 12-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
kuyabadung is Cool - loads of Potential

Camping for part 2
Old 12-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

My 10 years old kid can write a better compo leh....

School exam is coming and instead of studying hard, ts try to write a story? Fyi, you can never score high marks even if you write such story well in your exam.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

agreed with bro thomas88
Old 12-08-2010, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 15
sinsinsin is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinsinsin is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinsinsin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice set of essay ! ... keeep it goiing ! !
Old 13-08-2010, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 21
GoldenMonkey1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldenMonkey1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldenMonkey1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

LOL....i just cannot stop laughing at the comments made.

Anyone wondered, if at the age of 10 or 12, instead of reading books to improve your language and vocab, you surf SBF, and read the stories here and pick up excellent language.

During your final exams, an open ended question compo comes up....and instinctively you start creating your own storyline using the language and vocab learnt in SBF.......

If you are the marker.....how would you grade the student?

Bro ah rat
Bro Beary
Bro owl888

** Please dont PM me to exchange points. The rep system is there for a reason **
Old 13-08-2010, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 19
ccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to behold

wow....very nice story TS.....i loved it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1