The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all
Red face Good massage with free specials

Basically I'm a lover for good massages that gives free handjob.. With youth on my side it's pretty easy to get free handjob honestly , but I'm getting bored of these places .. Have enjoyed some new places shared by bros here , but I will not share their contacts to respect them

However , I have a few places that I've found on my own , I'm willing to trade these places with fellow bros who have similar contacts ..

Contact 1:
In a central shopping mall, this place is pretty accessible by public transport. Walked by and saw her waving towards me, must have been a slow day. Quoted $45 for one hour massage , $70 for 90 min . Took up one hour since it's my first time here, and was ushered to their room , cozy and not too small . Fresh towels and good privacy , no shower in the shop though so bros who like to shower please be aware . Boxer was provided but since wasn't told to wear , I laid down in my birthday suit . Massage started and wow strength was good , with good coverage of my butt too, i hinted by shifting my growing member so that she can see it . With some nice brushing and cupping of my member and balls , she asked if i would like to extend for 30 minutes for the front . Agreed and flipped over , who could have resisted that man.. Came with her using finger tips and torturing me for the remaining 30 minutes , no GQ was popped and she is a favorite for me when I want a slow and sensual release that lasts up to 45 minutes
Total damage : $70 for massage and handjob
Slim but not looker

Contact 2:
My go to when i require a good massage and a quick release , located central too. Good hard massage especially at the thigh , knows where to press to torture me haha. High on teasing , got regular handjobs after 5 sessions with her , and many more.. $70 for 90 mins , $50 for one hour. Shower available , but not in room . Requires chemistry and patience . Shop has many girls available to choose from , all have teasing.

Bros willing to trade , please understand I will be screening for AVs and protecting my playground I discovered myself . Don't PM blindly and expect returns for free . Cheers..
Old 21-06-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 10
kukubird2309 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukubird2309 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Good massage with free specials

Brother
Please share location and Ml name if I am qualify. Thanks
Old 21-06-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

U sure it's free hj lol cause I chiong hc so long nv heard of free hj one cause if free these girls eat what... either they plan to chop u harder or what
Old 21-06-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
U sure it's free hj lol cause I chiong hc so long nv heard of free hj one cause if free these girls eat what... either they plan to chop u harder or what
Maybe they plan to , but I have visited them quite a few times already , over 5 times at least ? Many factors maybe in play too , as I'm not easy to be KC by them. Might be cause I keep fit haha..
Old 21-06-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
meisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, your descriptions sound familiar to me. Check your pm!!
Old 21-06-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

TS, no contacts but points to exchange for your lobang ok ?
Old 21-06-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisfun View Post
TS, no contacts but points to exchange for your lobang ok ?
Not interested in points , so even if up I also won't exchange , hope you understand
Old 21-06-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

can i get the contact?
willing to try
Old 21-06-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

Bro,
care to share? Many thks.
Old 21-06-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Cloudiez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share
Old 21-06-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
youngbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro can share pls thanks. Will trade
Old 22-06-2016, 12:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

?....

Bros willing to trade , please understand I will be screening for AVs and protecting my playground I discovered myself . Don't PM blindly and expect returns for free . Cheers..[/QUOTE]
screening?
u know av members?
Old 22-06-2016, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
xduhzx is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro.. care to share..
Old 22-06-2016, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
violator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

care to share ctc ? Thanks
Old 22-06-2016, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post

For what they do it free?
So this world 🌍 still have free thing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1