The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2003, 03:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
HuGoBoSs21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Knn Lj Boss

Wednesday nite i went there wif a friend. As we both bored like fuck, we wanted to go try BOSS. Then we got the 2 dumb recepts to get us a mummy. They got us Kim. Than we waited 10-15 mins for two charbohs to come. Vivian was my girl. Buay pai lah. at least she kisskiss me laji here n there and let me touch than xchange number ask me go chiong with her. My friend's one called Jeslyn, KNN! ATTITUDE LIKE FUCK! Suan siao us than still so proud sae even though her neh neh small her neh ji still very nice! My friend din even ruba her nehneh den he stupid no small change give $50. But at least me got touch her neh when she offered to show us her super nipple lah . Bros, can you all tell me? If that girl sit with me for awhile but i think she is fucked up and i ask her to hong kan must pay anot?! I hope not coz that Jeslyn really fucked up. KNN. i want to vomit blood liao.
Old 07-02-2003, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 23
berg51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
U are so blur!! Just give a small amt will do. Unless u have lots of money to throw.
Old 07-02-2003, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
cyberguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by berg51
U are so blur!! Just give a small amt will do. Unless u have lots of money to throw.
It has been sometime sionce BOSS were condemned by the bros here...heard they got SG girls working there...

ANyway, Hugoboss21, u can just give a $20 then ask her go fly kite and dun come back again.
Old 07-02-2003, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 22
sexking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
i think its very personnal.. if u like can suan her back.. u can accept her suan but still touch her neh!.. i think yu r looking her 2 cakes and eat it.. so nice.. somemore she suppose to be ur friend cha bo.. u go and touch!...
Old 07-02-2003, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
R2D2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally posted by sexking
i think its very personnal.. if u like can suan her back.. u can accept her suan but still touch her neh!.. i think yu r looking her 2 cakes and eat it.. so nice.. somemore she suppose to be ur friend cha bo.. u go and touch!...
Hugoboss if you touch her neh neh then it might be good if you could compensate her something. of coz, if you feel she's not the picky type or "do for fun" type then no need to pay lor. unless of coz her attitude really sucks and you or your friend hasn't touched her neh neh, then you can put your foot down and not pay her at all. it really depends on the situation.
Well, maybe, but I got you pegged
But I don't know what to do with those
Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs
They're callin' again.
Old 07-02-2003, 05:40 PM
Samster

R2D2

Yeah i think you're right. Anyway I'm a greenhorn in the nightclub industry. So thank you all for the comments

Tonight going back there to finish the unfinish business and liquor LOL
Old 07-02-2003, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Knn Lj Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by HuGoBoSs21
Wednesday nite i went there wif a friend. As we both bored like fuck, we wanted to go try BOSS. Then we got the 2 dumb recepts to get us a mummy. They got us Kim. Than we waited 10-15 mins for two charbohs to come. Vivian was my girl. Buay pai lah. at least she kisskiss me laji here n there and let me touch than xchange number ask me go chiong with her. My friend's one called Jeslyn, KNN! ATTITUDE LIKE FUCK! Suan siao us than still so proud sae even though her neh neh small her neh ji still very nice! My friend din even ruba her nehneh den he stupid no small change give $50. But at least me got touch her neh when she offered to show us her super nipple lah . Bros, can you all tell me? If that girl sit with me for awhile but i think she is fucked up and i ask her to hong kan must pay anot?! I hope not coz that Jeslyn really fucked up. KNN. i want to vomit blood liao.
Give her $10 and ask her to toilet to makeup.
Old 07-02-2003, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
skysonic83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Girl no touch hor...dun need $$ at all...If got touch give the standard pricing $30...

Power de neh...u ask her hong kan and use her bleddy blane to think how to make up!!!

LOL....Reccomended!!K2,the mummy quite alrite~~~but the girls~~more power de ma...
Old 08-02-2003, 04:45 PM
Samster

Re: skysonic83

last night i went there again. My friend change girl liao buay pai. I called back the same girl. She really is a flower vase. Only hug and kisskiss me alittle and touch abit here and there. But she is very nice to me. Damn it i sot tio her liao.. fuck
Old 08-02-2003, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: skysonic83

Quote:
last night i went there again. My friend change girl liao buay pai. I called back the same girl. She really is a flower vase. Only hug and kisskiss me alittle and touch abit here and there. But she is very nice to me. Damn it i sot tio her liao.. fuck
Sot tio? ?

Her job is to make you Sot Tio her. . . once you Sot tio her. . . you are the ROBERT! ! or CHAI TAO for her.

That the main point of the business! ! ! the boss of the ktv want good girls. .. why? ? no because he wants to look at them, but because he want the girls to make the customer come back again. . .

If you think Boss got pretty girls. . . then you should try K3. . . Even i near tio sot. . . . oh. . . My Janice. . . .
Old 08-02-2003, 10:57 PM
Samster

Re: sexking

Quote:

sexking i don't get you, what you trying to say. what looking her 2 cakes and eat it
Old 09-02-2003, 01:47 PM
seven6

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
i agree with ah dez that juz give her 10 dollar will do for "super vase". it is very hard for me to give 50, unless her service super good or we got chemistry. but that very hard for spore ktv scene. so spend wisely guys.
Old 09-02-2003, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 22
gigx is one of the Best!gigx is one of the Best!gigx is one of the Best!
Went to Boss last wednesday with 5 of my friends. it wasn't really a bad place. the girls which i personally feel, are more pretty than most other KTVs. Anyway, the price there is pretty reasonable also. one henessy at $298 + tips + fruits + snacks + others = not more than $385. tips to girls range frm $40 ~ $80. anyway, the mummy serving us that night was Esther. Pretty stuck-up attitude one. If possible, try not to get her service. But some of her girls are daring and very pretty ones.

The one I got was

Number: 209
Name: Kelly
Looks: 6/10
Boops: 35C (big!!)
Height: 1.72m.
Weight: 56kg.
Service:Lap dancing,fingering, squeezing etc.

If you like big boops and don't mind a little more flesh. You can try her. As for me, I prefer slim girls with small boops. I wanted to change in the first place. But mummy told me that Kelly is one of the "ang pai" there and is very daring in service. (*Shrugz*, guess I have made the wrong decision not to change man....)

Another major turn off is that the girls there butterfly less than 5~10 mins. Notice the usual routine schedule by them is like :

11:00p.m - Introduce, sit and chat...blar blar...etc.
11:15p.m - Disappear/butterfly off.
12:25a.m - Come back,Start doing lap dancing,taking off clothes.
12:40a.m - Disappear/butterfly off.
01:35a.m - Come back,Nothing much.Very quiet,Chat etc.
01:45a.m - Disappear/butterfly off.
02:20a.m - Mummy come in for her tips.(We gave only $30 for her medicore service & attitude).
02:25a.m - All girls gathered back to collect their tips. (I gave my girl only $40 tips because of her frequently disappearing act).

I spend 3/4 of my night there singing,drinking and watching lap dancing of the other girls with my friends.

(*Justifing by satisfaction on your girl. You don't pay her too much if they don't stay or do much for you.*). All my other friends don't have much luck also, their girls follow the same routine like mine. All except for one. A malay girl (Looks quite alright) stay with one of my friend for almost the whole entire night. (except for the occasional toilet breaks). Service very good. Strip, sit/dancing on my friend lap almost naked (allows frenching,fingering,sucking on tits etc..). Maybe that night she doesn't have much request from other rooms.

Notice that most of the girls working there are Chinese and not much Malay girls. Perhaps that's why Chinese there are more in hot demand as compare to the Malays there. On the way out, saw a few other Malay girls coming out from the toilet. Very very pretty and exotic looks. Don't know if they are as daring as the one my friend have a not. Hum.....

Qns: Would I go back there again?

Ans: Yes. But I would want to see some Malay girls in actions instead.

There is one funny TNC (Terms and Conditions) which I still remember from No.209 before I left that place. She told me:"You can always ask me come out next time, however no go your house, no go my house, no go any hotels. Can only go eat or chat chat only." Laughing back at her comments, I deleted her handphone number. hah..
Old 09-02-2003, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 22
gigx is one of the Best!gigx is one of the Best!gigx is one of the Best!
Re: Knn Lj Boss

Quote:
. Bros, can you all tell me? If that girl sit with me for awhile but i think she is fucked up and i ask her to hong kan must pay anot?! I hope not coz that Jeslyn really fucked up. KNN. i want to vomit blood liao. [/B]

I guess we went the same night. Just didn't know who you are.. hehe... anyway. one of my friend had her 1st girl rejected as he say that she's a bit too thin and skinny. I wanted to slap his head coz I feel that she's a pretty good looking girl + that micro mini skirt & long slendering legs. (*wooohooo... kinda like my type of girl*). Kinda regretted not changing with her coz my one is a meaty flesh one. (*sighzz*). He requested mummy to change one for him. I think he did touch a bit n there, before the girl butterfly off. By the end of the night, that girl didn't come back for tips. (*lucky bastard right?*) so he only tip for the 2nd girl.

Her replacement girl is one hell of a stunner. By far one of the prettiest girl working there. But it turn out to be a disappointment for him instead. The moment she sat on his lap, he wanted to undress her and dig her, she told my friend she's on period. It's probably an excuse for her to decline my friend's approach on her. Coz I did feel a bit of her butt brushing against my hand. (*tight small room, so cannot blame me.*). Feels like she's wearing G-String!! Claim from her that she's a mix-baba.

Name: Sherlyn
Number:922
Height: 1.6m
Looks: 9/10 (stunner!)
Service: 2/10
Availiability: Work only twice every 1 month.

By the end of the night she came back for her tips, my blockhead friend actually wanted to just give her $50 for her service. But she asked for more. I don't know why that idiot actually go fork out another $30 for her (*total $80*). Perhaps it's her stunning looks which mesmerize him completely. Saying she will be back after collecting tips from the rest of the rooms, promising to make it up for my friend. In the end, never appear back to our room again. Fwah..........
Old 09-02-2003, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
etnic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by seven6
i agree with ah dez that juz give her 10 dollar will do for "super vase". it is very hard for me to give 50, unless her service super good or we got chemistry. but that very hard for spore ktv scene. so spend wisely guys.
Aha bro seven6! Now, I know which girl you think got super good service liao

I very rarely go above $50 unless of coz special occasion, then maybe tip a bit more to improve service level in future.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1