The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light
Lightbulb Budget Bonk, PRC(Shenyang) FL -Wen Hui

yo bros, just had this newly arrived FL from shenyang last night

was walking around GL last night after dinner to 'fill up' my eyes when i chanced up this sexily dressed FL in semi-translucent black 2 piece walking down from lor 1X towards 2X, saw 2 mid-aged men, approach her and chat with her asking for her contact, then saw one of em, walk and her also walk so thought siao liao no chance liao, but seems that they did not conclude a deal, so i zoomed in and had a good look at her and chatted with her, she is soft spoken, and has staight slightly longer than shoulder length hair, nice dreamy eyes and almond shaped face, height rather decent at 1.65m and weight estimated 53kg, a SYT to MILF standard kind

so asked her about her services and charges and she told me that sure to be good if not then no need to pay, where got such thing right? then she said 60 per shot and that i will be her 1st customer since she landed last night, wow! since i will have the honour of drawing 1st blood and that she is rather kuai kuai type why not? so went off to our love hole, she suggested some hotel which charges 10/hr as that is all the time we needed, but i told her i wanted 81 as it is much bigger, she seems to care for your wallet as she told me that only use 1hr so why pay more?.....not bad, good attitude, did her homework b4 roaming the streets.

got the rm and went up, in the rm we had some tcss and found that she opened a kindergarten in her hometown last time and now no more as did not get enuff children, then she came here as last resort as no $ and need $ to help her mum's medical expenses, we then stripped and she offered to bathe me, in the bathrm she did a thorough clean up for me and even cleaned my back, hmmm, rather hygenic gal, saw her boobs was like C cuppers and they were hanging!!! could not keep my hands to myself upon seeing such knockers that i had to touch them and caress them tenderly!!!

next we were in bed and she asked me to lie down on my front, she went about doing her catbath with her neh neh rubbing me as she went along, and it was quite shoik all the way down from my neck to my knee cap and almost to my toes (but i stopped her as i got smelly foot ) shiok! nice and slurpy catbath is all i can say, then she asked if i was tired and gave me a short simple massage and asked me to turn around and gave my front another catbath, steam, lick my nipples while i played with her 2 hanging papayas! then she capped me and gave me a bj, told her to increase her suction and boy she gave a good 1, all the while i played with her clit fingering her on the outside and she also asked me to touch her on her clit to stimulate her!

next i asked her to lie down and it was my turn to ravish her, started from her neck to her 2 papayas and she was moaning softly, then went down and saw that her oyster is quite nice and neat n no smell so licked her, she loved it n helped me along to how she likes to be licked and soon i was her sex slave to do her bidding until she came! was like licking her for close to 10mins, then she hurried me to enter her, so as to continue her O, seeing this i quickly mounted her and pumped her like no tomorrow while she was hugging me so tightly, i came n she was like out of breath too....lied down in my arms and tcss for a while then we went to clean up, she offered to wash up for me and then we were on our way out..... she was like glad that i made the choice to up her and also that i was quite good to her by tipping her.

summary
name : wen hui
origin : shenyang
looks : 6/10 (almond shaped face, dreamy eyes)
body : 6.5/10( she has some baby fats, quite tall)
bj : 7.5/10 (have to tell her what u want)
fj : 7/10 (jam her after she song shiok)
catbath: 7/10 (lick from neck to knees)
gfe : 8.5/10 (calls u lao gong after her O)
rtf : why not? macam treated like her kindergarten kids while being cleaned up siah
damages : 60+10(tips)+20(rm)

yo bros from last nites meeting, this is my 1st FR for the nite, still waiting for the next gal (sotong) to answer my sms b4 i write a FR on her to pass to u guys to try!

sorry for long winded FR, requirements are same, PM me for contact, thanks!

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 15-09-2007, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 20
alwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Budget Bonk, PRC(Shenyang) FL -Wen Hui

looks like a nice catch bro...how many marks upon ??/10? for the face?
Old 15-09-2007, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Bro, tks for letting us know that the FL are giving those at Lor 6 to 14 (mafu controlled territory) a good fuck, er, run for their $$$

Good to know that we have more choices now
Old 15-09-2007, 09:55 PM
Samster

suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysandy View Post
looks like a nice catch bro...how many marks upon ??/10? for the face?
it's there in the FR leh

6.0/10

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
Old 15-09-2007, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 20
alwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerll View Post
it's there in the FR leh 6.0/10
OHHhh..so sorry....very cock eyes....i never see...
Old 18-09-2007, 07:24 PM
Samster

have passed her contact to following bros:

1) Amber
2) game10199

hope some FR is posted to see if any of u like her services or not

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
Old 20-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Samster

1) Amber
2) game10199
3) murali
4) andykang

hope some FR is posted to see if any of u like her services or not

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
Old 20-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

thanks to TS for her contacts....just had her and here is my FR

made a call and she was free, so booked a rm and called to inform her of the number, soon the door bell rang and i looked thru peephole to see a nice looking gal as what TS said about face, invited her in n made small talk while we were getting horny n quick quick change to bd suit and she offered to shower me clean....cleaned me up tenderly like a mum to her child....paid special attention to didi especially, then when finish she continue to clean herself while i went in to bed.

did more small talk while she went about her catbath and simply good bj, so seeing her clean n neat pussy i licked it, oh, she does shave by the way, asked her about it n she said TS bro told her to shave her armpit hair.....

buay tahan liao, turned her around n bonked her hard hard in several positions while she was moaning softly, finished her off in my fav doggie while squeezing her neh neh, lied down to chat for a while then she offered to clean me up, paid her and we went down together with her holding my arm macam gf to the lobby with a kiss from her

FR
name : wenhui
looks : 7.5/10(TS i think u r really too strict with ur looks dept)
boobs : C
height : 165
weight : 50
bj : 8.5/10 (if bbbj sure plus 1)
fj : 9/10 (allows changes)
gfe : sure
rtf : sure

thanks TS, hope not too long winded in FR
Old 21-09-2007, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
low888888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro,

I am new here but can i have her contact??
Old 21-09-2007, 06:24 AM
Samster

1) Amber
2) game10199
3) murali
4) andykang
5) HSB2000
6) justwanadoit
7) Gaultier06
8) ben_cooldude

do check ur pm, hope some FR is posted to see if any of u like her services or not

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
Old 21-09-2007, 10:19 PM
Samster

1) Amber
2) game10199
3) murali
4) andykang
5) HSB2000
6) justwanadoit
7) Gaultier06
8) ben_cooldude
9) gwg717
10)topcook1
11)ezez11

do check ur pm, hope some FR is posted to see if any of u like her services or not

finally 1 FR after so many bros asking for her contact

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
Old 22-09-2007, 03:01 PM
Samster

1) Amber
2) game10199
3) murali
4) andykang
5) HSB2000
6) justwanadoit
7) Gaultier06
8) ben_cooldude
9) gwg717
10)topcook1
11)ezez11
12)chasermkii
13)Hardyboy

finally 1 FR after so many bros asking for her contact

i have just cleared my pm box bros!

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
Old 22-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by murali View Post
FR
name : wenhui
looks : 7.5/10(TS i think u r really too strict with ur looks dept)
Bro, strict better than overated! lol.... is better for a surprise than disappointment which I met quite a few cases
Old 25-09-2007, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Thanks for TS sharing her contact information.

Called her number twice late of this afternoon. But could not get through, "starhub could not get response".

Any update about her from bros?
Old 26-09-2007, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
Thanks for TS sharing her contact information.

Called her number twice late of this afternoon. But could not get through, "starhub could not get response".

Any update about her from bros?
perhaps u called her too early, i managed to contact her at 3something close to 4pm

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1