The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2006, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
natassevil74 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternatassevil74 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thank you SBF for the memories

If everything goes well, this would be my last post here in SBF. You might wanna call this my confession, or a final FR. You can choose to zap me or up my points, but I don’t really care. But I prefer if you can up my points. Hee Hee..

I’m not here to preach or deter you from patronizing these joints. What the hell! I’m still a very horny man whose didi will marikita whenever I see some hot babes. I have my biological needs! I can understand.

I’m stopping for the following reasons:
- This is a VERY expensive hobby. I spent around $2k. Not much for some, but enough fun for me liao. I can use the money to go traveling around the world. You can get FREE sex from your own gf or wife!!

- There’s always the danger of STD and I don’t want to spread it to the girl I love

- Time spent reading the FR can be better utilize for other more ‘constructive’ hobbies like watching movies or newspaper or masturbation.

- The best gf feeling you can get is with your own gf or wife, NOT from these girls who are still treating you as a customer no matter how close you can get.

- I think I might be addicted to sex and I got to stop for a while if not, it may affect my career and my social life and my love life! (Actually if there’s any bros out there who think they are addicted to sex, can contact Dr Munidasa Winslow. There’s even a ‘Sex Anonymous’ support group which you can attend. I’ve attended years ago but don’t know whether still around or not.)

- I have my own girl and I intend to be faithful to her

(change topic a bit here: can I still stay ‘faithful’ if I only stick to HJ and not FJ or BJ? Need to get the bros opinion on this one. Tks)

I’ll have to weigh my life-long happiness with the one girl who really cares for me and the disappointment she will get if she ever finds out about my ‘adventures’ or get any STD because of me. I should not expect her to be faithful when I’m not. I can’t have double-standard right?

Here are some of my notable adventures which might or might not interest you. This is to show my appreciation and gratitude to this site which has provided me with lots of wonderful memories.

Legal Geylang
- L6H66G18 is still the best. Enough said. None of the others who I tried ever come close. I usually sneaked out during lunch and went there at 1pm when it opens. Being the first customer makes me feel cleaner. But after my session, can always find some brothers waiting outside for her.. Too bad!! I came first.. hahaha.

Massage
- Wenwen – clean massage. Still one of the better ones around. PRC. Converse only in Mandarin. (BlurWolfe)
- Gina – pretty, skilful, local FL, offers HJ. (tobi69)
- Blue Crystal – Went for QiQi, but don’t know where she is now. Massage non-existent. Read from Galsharing that there are new gals there now.

FL
- Jessy. The Best MILF I know. Friendly, presentable. Really worth my money. Great body for her age. Shaved also, which is a real turn on. (Marksman)
- Celine. Not exactly SYT. One of the best BBBJ around. Service not as good as Jessy. If her body is better, will have lots of fans.
- Lisa. The WORST MILF ever. I will rather castrate than see her again. I delete her number immediately after our session. That’s how bad she looks.

- I have contacted Dior, Esther, Sherry and Maya. But I don’t think I would ever have the pleasure. But I must stop somewhere right? WTF!! I even cancelled my appts with Dior and Jessy this week which I think would have made lots of bros out there very jealous.

Trust me! It is not easy for me to stop and I don’t know how long I can stop before I relapse. Let’s see ok? I’ll keep you guys posted. Actually I feel kinda liberated now.

Pls don’t PM me for the contacts for the above. I still respect the ethics here at SBF. Get it from the thread-starters.

Tks to BlurWolfe, Marksman, Tobi69 for the good memories. I’ll try to up your points whenever I log on to SBF.

So, to all bros!
HAPPY BONKING.. BETTER BE SAFE AND NOT SORRY LATER!

One last thing: Need to get the bros opinion on this one. Can I still stay ‘somewhat’ ‘faithful’ if I only stick to HJ and not FJ or BJ?

You can choose to zap me or up my points, but I don’t really care. But I prefer if you can up my points. Hee Hee..
Old 05-06-2006, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thank you SBF for the memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by natassevil74
If everything goes well, this would be my last post here in SBF. You might wanna call this my confession, or a final FR. You can choose to zap me or up my points, but I don’t really care. But I prefer if you can up my points. Hee Hee..

Tks to BlurWolfe, Marksman, Tobi69 for the good memories. I’ll try to up your points whenever I log on to SBF.
ok i give u 1 month to come bk

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 05-06-2006, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

well... depends on your definition of 'faithful'... i think HJ is still cheating ... but if you are a fan of Bill Clinton.... blow job is not cheating.. hahah
Old 05-06-2006, 08:33 PM
Samster

natassevil74 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternatassevil74 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
ok i give u 1 month to come bk

ok fair enough. Frankly I don't know when I'll have the urge again. But let's see ok?
Old 05-06-2006, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69
well... depends on your definition of 'faithful'... i think HJ is still cheating ... but if you are a fan of Bill Clinton.... blow job is not cheating.. hahah

Ok lah.. I get your point. I will reacquaint myself with my other good friends- my left and my right hands.... They will need to do overtime from now on. hahaha!
Old 05-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 23
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future

Hi, hj, bj consider faithful or not? Its really up to the discretion of ur girl and yourself. Fyi i have not come across any gf who can accept their bf having a hj or bj from other lady and still consider you as faithful to them.
Jus my 2 cents worth of view.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok lah.. I get your point. I will reacquaint myself with my other good friends- my left and my right hands.... They will need to do overtime from now on. hahaha!
see la so fast u logged on n post again! lidat how to practise self discipline!!! teach u an effective way la - go cut off yr cable connection lah!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 21
obking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Nat,

Yr question : Is HJ deems unfaithful ?

I think so if done by someone else for u. But you may feel less guilty if your mind is sexually aroused by thoughts of your gf/wife while enjoying it. But again, why should u have a commercial HJ like this when u can bonk yr gf/wife at yr leisure for free ? Think carefully. Let go for a clean break if u r really serious.

I was very successful in this aspect. I managed to quit several times if u know what I mean. All the best to u.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, I believe one has to be mentally very strong in order to kick out this so-called unfaithful acitivites ... it is all in the brain ... In order to start a new chapter in your life, my suggestion to you is, forget totally about SBF ... In other words, cancel your membership from SBF and refrain from browsing SBF ... If you keep logging on SBF, you will never be able to give up this activities ... I am pretty sure ... As bro Owen has mentioned ... within one month you will come back to square one ...

The second thing you can do is, try to think of some thrilling & extraordinary sex activities with your GF so that you are so pre-occuppied and smitten by her and you no longer seem to be keen in this "unfaithful" activities ...

The third thing you could do is, you can take up a hobby with her so that you have less chance to slip out for some unfaithful fun ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 05-06-2006 at 11:49 PM.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 23
blower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of light

Bro,
Can understand how you feel, coz' I oso same situation as you. Before I knew my girl, I was so addicted to the hobby that I went twice a week. Eversince I knew her, I cut down to once a week...Now that we're attached for 5 weeks, I have cut down to two sessions and one so-called juagen which turned out to be no more than a hj. Still trying to cut down further. Maybe pple will say no big deal for me since I already cheated on her thrice, but to me, it's already a great achievement to be able to do that for me, and the juagen thingie was because I read somewhere that it was supposed to be good to have that once in a while to clear the passageway. Apparently, the girl didn't know how to do it. Whatever it is, I'm still persevering...Hopefully, I can cut it totally by the end of this month. Let's continue to persevere then.
Old 06-06-2006, 01:08 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by blower
Bro,
Can understand how you feel, coz' I oso same situation as you. Before I knew my girl, I was so addicted to the hobby that I went twice a week. Eversince I knew her, I cut down to once a week...Now that we're attached for 5 weeks, I have cut down to two sessions and one so-called juagen which turned out to be no more than a hj. Still trying to cut down further. Maybe pple will say no big deal for me since I already cheated on her thrice, but to me, it's already a great achievement to be able to do that for me, and the juagen thingie was because I read somewhere that it was supposed to be good to have that once in a while to clear the passageway. Apparently, the girl didn't know how to do it. Whatever it is, I'm still persevering...Hopefully, I can cut it totally by the end of this month. Let's continue to persevere then.
You want to cut off all these activities completely right? Tomorrow pass your mother all your money, only giving $10 daily to eat. I am sure once you have no money, you will not have any funny ideas.
If you find that passing all your mother all your money, makes you look like a mummy's boy, you can give all to your girlfriend. Ask her to save keep for you. I am sure she will love you more and give you more tender loving sex.

1 stone kill 2 bird.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 06-06-2006, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Me'SoHorNy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

About quitting this "extra-curricular' activities, we should view it as a form of habit. How we behave, the way we think, what we eat, what we do. This all generates from the past habit we have been exposed to til now.

Anyway, like what bro SC say. To cut your habit completely (by force), handover your extra income to your wife/mother/gf. This is really a good method. Kudos to bro SC. wahah.. But as the saying goes. "Old habit dies hard" . Depending on how strong is your will-power vs your urge, It ain going to be easy. Anyway. Stoppage in surfing of SBF doesn't really help much as it is in you if you really wanna stop. The temptations doesnt just lies here but in your ownself and the environment you are exposed to..
good luck bro. Hope you can succeed.. =D
Old 06-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light

I seriously think you should not post all your experiences in your "quit" thread cos by typing them out you are bringing back the memories of the reason why you started cheonging in the first place so this will make it even more difficult for you to quit.

The best way is to log off and leave silently and dont ever return to "look-see look-see" cos it will get you hook again. Trust me i know. I left the forum briefly with the intention to quit. 1 month pass by without any withdrawal syndrome but the moment i want to "look-see" what is happening in the forum i got hooked again.

So log off and never turn back - if you have the will power to do so in the first place.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 21
Indignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
You want to cut off all these activities completely right? Tomorrow pass your mother all your money, only giving $10 daily to eat. I am sure once you have no money, you will not have any funny ideas.
If you find that passing all your mother all your money, makes you look like a mummy's boy, you can give all to your girlfriend. Ask her to save keep for you. I am sure she will love you more and give you more tender loving sex.

1 stone kill 2 bird.

SC
not really... when u have no money and lots of urge and suppression... one can always beg, borrow, steal, sell!!!
Old 06-06-2006, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
see la so fast u logged on n post again! lidat how to practise self discipline!!! teach u an effective way la - go cut off yr cable connection lah!

Ha ha Bro Owen..

Actually I'm logging on to see who up my points and who zap me.
You might be surprised.. but I already have a few bros who PM me asking me on tips to quit and also where to get help.

And there are still some idiots who ask me for numbers since 'I don't need them anymore'!!! But don't worry... I still honour the ethics here which is to get it from the thread-starters.

I may log on SBF... but I only look at my PM and this thread.. and maybe perhaps look at any new CLEAN massage.. not even those HJ types.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1