The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2013, 02:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mentholfresh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
She likes me or not?

I met a foreign lady who is a year older than me though a social networking site 2 months ago… starting with just casual chat… slowly talking into some quite personal stuffs as I feel more comfortable… she’s working here with wp pass in the hospitality industry for 2 years, we went out twice for movies and makans… after which she told me she likes me.

It shocked me… it’s because when going out I did not act, be my natural self… not doing any stuffs with the intention to impress her… I told her I am a very average, normal and simple guy, struggling to make end meets, and that if she wants to have a comfortable life later I ain’t the person she should be finding. I honestly told her almost all of my negative points, bad habits etc… such smoking (I smoke in her presence) occasional drinking, gambling and the paid sex etc... I really cannot think of any sort of good virtues in me I have that I can tell her. Without a doubt in my mind, I let her know that there will be more ups than downs, and a high possibility she’s gonna suffer together with me in the future... asked her to confirm and be sure about her feelings, hinted to her that maybe it’s infatuation or something else… And after listening to all I have said… she still assuringly told me she like me very much. Knn.

My headache is I also fond of her, I feel comfortable with her around, it’s been a very long time since I had such feeling, more than 15 years ago, and I am afraid of commiting in a relationship wondering if it's for real or not? I thought it's kind of too fast. How’s is it possible for her to develop such liking for someone as shitty like me? Is this real or she has other intentions? What are the tests and scenarios I can created to find out the truth?
Old 06-07-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Schnitzer328i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: She likes me or not?

bro..she is a pinoy ? if she is..just take extra precaution before you commit anything. in any case...take one step a time..try pcc or better still pay a visit to GL the next time before you meet her. it helps to clear your mind and lowers your pressure and calms your raging hormones. you can have a clear mind then to decide on the next step...
Old 06-07-2013, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

TS bro, you think too much.

Why u shock when she mention liking towards u? Must have more confidence in oneself.

Just go with the flow and bang her, no need to create scenarios and do tests.

If $ request starts arising, then you will know what is true.

Good luck and beware kc trap.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not comfortable then take it slowly.
Old 06-07-2013, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

the power of love

Fc Walabis
Old 06-07-2013, 05:39 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate, you are right
You are sinkie old man...
why would any decent girl want to be in a relationship with someone like you?
my advice to you will be to "screw and go away",
forget about building any relationship with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentholfresh View Post
I really cannot think of any sort of good virtues in me I have that I can tell her. it’s been a very long time since I had such feeling, more than 15 years How’s is it possible for her to develop such liking for someone as shitty like me?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 06-07-2013, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

She from PRC...
Old 06-07-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24088 / Power: 23
esssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond repute

why men must develop feelings ?cannot just think of sex? so many women around nowadays with globalisation , the next one always more interesting no?
Old 07-07-2013, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 15
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
She from PRC...
Says it all bro...She wats to marry u...Get PR/Citizenship...Then hi ho silver...Ride away into the sunset...Ohhh..One more thing...Half of yr assets...

Bang & forget bro....Becareful bro
Old 07-07-2013, 10:34 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

it doesnt matter where she is from.
the problem lies with you.
no decent girl in their right frame of mind will want to with "sinkbo".
you should just up her if you got the chance and move on.
forget about marriage until you get rid of your sinkbo character.

Quote:
She from PRC...

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 08-07-2013, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She from PRC...
Please Remit Cash?

Bro, these type better to be super cautious, good luck!
Old 08-07-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!

Dont put in too much feeling...U will nv know what will happen. Just stay cool and go with flow. Maybe after sex ask u for money every week. Slowly bit by bit. 1 very easy old school way to test her, I ever used this method to test my girl. I withdraw my money out and left about 1k ++ . I use my mobile phone to snap my account balance and whatsapp to her. In the end I found the true answer . After 1-2 weeks she starts to change her charactor . And she often go out didint inform me anymore. Bingo ! Men like to target lonely woman and woman like to target lonely man...same old shits .
Old 08-07-2013, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
justdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjustdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

is it really that hard to believe in yourself?

being your most natural self is one of the most attractive things someone can do.

please don't set up scenarios to 'test' or 'check' if she is true to you. you are not respecting her, and if she is indeed true to you, then she will definitely be hurt by this - and it might even drive a wedge between the both of you.

they say that love is blind, but you've just gotten to know her, you definitely like her but you are not blindly in love with her yet.. and you're afraid to give your feelings because she might just be in it for money or citizenship, or something like that.

the answer is simple. continue dating her, but just pay attention to the little things. stereotypically, men often don't notice the little things while women do. you'll be surprised what you can find out when you start to take notice of all the small details.

just by simple observation, you should be able to know quite a bit about someone after a few dates.. without her even telling you one bit about herself. besides, such observation is good for your relationship.

however, for most guys this is not a natural instinct. so, if you just date her and go along without taking special note of all her little actions, habits, expressions, attitudes, etc. you probably won't know anything she doesn't want you to know.

it just takes a little effort.

lastly, if you continue dating her till the stage where you're in love with her.. it obviously becomes much harder to observe her, as like i've said - love is blind.

Quote:
I met a foreign lady who is a year older than me though a social networking site 2 months ago… starting with just casual chat… slowly talking into some quite personal stuffs as I feel more comfortable… she’s working here with wp pass in the hospitality industry for 2 years, we went out twice for movies and makans… after which she told me she likes me.

It shocked me… it’s because when going out I did not act, be my natural self… not doing any stuffs with the intention to impress her… I told her I am a very average, normal and simple guy, struggling to make end meets, and that if she wants to have a comfortable life later I ain’t the person she should be finding. I honestly told her almost all of my negative points, bad habits etc… such smoking (I smoke in her presence) occasional drinking, gambling and the paid sex etc... I really cannot think of any sort of good virtues in me I have that I can tell her. Without a doubt in my mind, I let her know that there will be more ups than downs, and a high possibility she’s gonna suffer together with me in the future... asked her to confirm and be sure about her feelings, hinted to her that maybe it’s infatuation or something else… And after listening to all I have said… she still assuringly told me she like me very much. Knn.

My headache is I also fond of her, I feel comfortable with her around, it’s been a very long time since I had such feeling, more than 15 years ago, and I am afraid of commiting in a relationship wondering if it's for real or not? I thought it's kind of too fast. How’s is it possible for her to develop such liking for someone as shitty like me? Is this real or she has other intentions? What are the tests and scenarios I can created to find out the truth?
Old 08-07-2013, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24088 / Power: 23
esssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond repute

and i will never admit to any women that i go for paid sex even under extreme torture ,that must be one of the dumbest thing to do .
Old 09-07-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

Hi Bros, thanks for your comments.

Yes, till now,there’s a “it seems to good to be true” kind of doubt in me. I had made it very clear to her that I ain’t gonna get married mindset which I had drilled in me years ago and I will stick to it… and if her eventual goal is to marry, I ain’t the person.

Simple observation is what I have been doing from the start, and it’s from these mini observations resulting in me slowly liking her, I not blinded by love, I did my calculations and have a cool head when doing my own analysis. Her replies to my questions, responses to unforeseen situations, body language etc… were pointing to 1 conclusion, which is she really likes me… that’s why it really confused me.

She told me almost everything about her, even disclose her personal details to me, some without me asking. Being cautious I find what she said are true. So she’s in the open and I am still hiding in the dark… And when I ask her why she so willing tell me all her stuffs, she replied that she trust me and that she think she “no see wrong”. Knn.

Is it really not so complicated as I think it is? Is it really that simple with no other agenda?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1