The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2013, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Life of a ToyBoy

This is a new story from me. Ever since I broke up with my girlfriend a couple of months ago, I've been to different clubs and also tried to hook up with some of my colleagues while flying. At the same time, as I ended my relationship with my gf, my relationship with my fling was not that good as well. She has found a man who really loves her and she loves him back. So i decided to stop contacting her and move on.

Even though through my job, I can meet many gorgeous ladies but in actual fact, it is not as easy as it seems or looks to be. Yes indeed, there are guys, called 'tryers' who would go around hooking up and trying their lucks on every flights especially on newbies. This may work as long as you play your card well. But if it backfires, which is normally and always the case, you will be infamous for as long as u work in that company and word spreads like wildfire. Furthermore, many girls, especially the young and the pretty, are either pretty on face or pretty stucked up. Initially, when i broke up, i told myself that I would not want to be in a relationship with someone who has the same job as me.

It all began one month ago. Once you work with new people, you will add them on facebook and thats it. You will never see them again or even meet up with them again. There was at one time I was working and there was this senior who caught my eye. She was a LSS(Leading stewardess - the one in green) and she was very nice and sweet and helpful. She was not zappy like the rest of them. There were many times when I was doing galley work and she would come inside in a rush, trying to look for something and with a very cute and flirtateous voice 'Pardone me honey. PAX request.' As she was bending down to open the bottom shelves, her ass is just fantastic. I swear to God i wanted to squeeze that juicy ass or even just doggie her from behind. But of cos I didnt as i was on the job. She even cheekily said 'Dear, did u peep on me. U are not supposed to. But if u did, it doesnt come for free.hehe.' I didnt know what that means but I just smiled. During meal service, I was preparing some bread and there she came in again. The galley was quite small so she tried to squeeze herself through me to get to the other side. So there was one point of time when her front was touching my butt as she squeezed herself through. The feeling was just sensual. We had small talks and as always i added her on facebook.

I was pretty anxious to look at her pictures and damn she is one hot mama. Just a little info on her. She's a malay and turning 38 this year but she looks like she's 23. I guess she spent most of her pay trying to maintain her looks and her body and keep up with fashion. So i brave myself and messaged her on fb. She replied a few days later and she apologised for the late reply due to her flight and didnt have wifi at her hotel room. We began chatting and found out she's single and not seeing anybody. To cut the story short, she told me she lives alone and she's lonely all the time.

To be continued....
Old 25-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all
Re: Life of a ToyBoy

don't shit where you eat.

i have exp from mine last relationship and she still working in same company as me >.<

Fc Walabis
Old 25-02-2013, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
longhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cool story bro??
Old 25-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Whenever I had the chance, regardless of whether i'm in sin or outstation, I would take the time to message her on facebook. I began to gain her trust and we exchanged handphone numbers and from there, we would whatsapp each other every single day without fail. She would complain to me about her ex still bothering her every now and then. And I have to admit, i was really plain sick and tired hearing about it but I did not tell her that. I had to force myself to constantly be there for her and be her listening ear and also a shoulder to cry and lean on. She began to constantly share with me her past and life stories. I learnt more about her and would love to know more about her as well. She is one interesting person with the total package.

After a week of texting, I told her that I wanted to meet her again. Even though both of us are busy with our inflexible and irregular work schedule, she was keen to make time and plan a meetup. We finally decided to meet prior to her flight. So on that day, I went to pick her up from her place and send her to the airport. It was still 2 hours before briefing (it was already planned by the both of us) and so we went to have desserts at Swensens T2. She was happy to see me again and we talked like long lost buddies. I could see the sexual tension rising as both of our eyes locked. At times, i would make a joke and then touch her hand just to keep the sensation going between us. She is just one gorgeous lady and her uniform is just so tight that I could see the curvature on her body. 2 hours seems to fly and she had to rush to cc for briefing. I wished her a safe flight and never receive a message from her since then.

3 days later, she messaged me at midnight saying she's hungry. Fortunately, I was in sin at that time and I suggested that I would buy her supper. She automatically replied me her address. *Winkz

To be continued....
Old 25-02-2013, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 14
Naraku is one of the Best!Naraku is one of the Best!Naraku is one of the Best!

nice story bro

Will up back the following bros when I can:
Old 25-02-2013, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Tent up, snacks ready bro

Bring it on!
Old 26-02-2013, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story
Old 26-02-2013, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

haha, CSB! continue!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 26-02-2013, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp here for more ...
Old 28-02-2013, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 12
Noobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pitch tent!
Old 01-03-2013, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Dsolsz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Real life story?
Old 01-03-2013, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 15
Timbuktoo is a glorious beacon of lightTimbuktoo is a glorious beacon of lightTimbuktoo is a glorious beacon of lightTimbuktoo is a glorious beacon of lightTimbuktoo is a glorious beacon of light

pitch tent pitch tent!
Old 01-03-2013, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
wonderbeezz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping mode on~
Old 01-03-2013, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
Razor18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more , thanks
Old 01-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

camping here too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1