The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AshKarath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sharing FWB advice?

Hello sbf,

First time posting here.

So I am sure most bros and sis here have FWBs.

I wanna ask how do most of you guys develop this kind of arrangement with a Friend?

I had one fwb for a short while but it happened so fast and within 2weeks, I stopped it as she just broke up with Long time Boyfriend and I felt that she was slowly having feelings for me. I didn’t want to get into that mess.

Now after a few months, another potential fwb appears and I don’t really know how to get about this arrangement?

I want it to be like a pure lust relationship whereby it’s only to statisfy the needs and make sure no feelings are involved
That’s why I don’t want to like flirt making her think I’m into her romantically?
Not sure if that make sense?

So bros out there if you have stories of how yours start out and how Long did it last from the different kinds of pick up techniques, please share!

Much appreciated and thanks all for reading!
Old 14-10-2018, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
thelustsymphony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sharing FWB advice?

Need to establish ground rules and abide to it!
Old 14-10-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Re: Sharing FWB advice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelustsymphony View Post
Need to establish ground rules and abide to it!
Easier said than done for guys. Women are more invested with their emotions. I had an excellent fwb with a slim busty minah for almost 3 years, both of us with our own relationships outside. But she slowly developed feelings over time and complicated our arrangements. Eventually had to break off the arrangement when things got really messy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1