The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2009, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wish12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Internet chat

Hi bros,

Would you guys like to share which internet chat is the most popular currently where we can chat up with people from all walks of life?

And share your story here to motivate all of us ...
Old 25-05-2009, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Internet chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish12345 View Post
Hi bros,

Would you guys like to share which internet chat is the most popular currently where we can chat up with people from all walks of life?

And share your story here to motivate all of us ...
How about starting from you?
Old 28-05-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceman View Post
How about starting from you?
Hi Senior,

I heard so much story about the internet chat but have no clue how to start, that is why starting this thread to see those senior with experience can provide guidance.

At this economy state, it will be good to find someone to chat

If I know which website to go, I will definitely kick the ball rolling.
Old 28-05-2009, 02:16 PM
Samster

just realize starting a thread also can kana demerit point by one of the bro here who did not leave his name.. and surprizingly he has a power of 5!! must be senior... I thought the senior here should be dare to stand out? I dont have power so, leaving your name is no harm or thread to you at all...

commenting "No Free Lunch"...

just to clarify, i did not ask for free lunch leh... if the bro who deduct my points did not get any free lunch, tell me lor, I can buy
Old 28-05-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 16
Waxer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaxer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaxer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry bro. I have no answer to your request. But I have upped you with 1 humble point. Cheers.
Old 29-05-2009, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Back in my JC days, IRC and ICQ was the hot tools for chatting and hooking up girls. I'll post one incident for you guys to enjoy, it happened almost 10 years back.

My friends and I back then always stayed back in school to revise for our upcoming A levels exams when we were in year 2. Usually we would lock ourselves up in a classroom and study like nerds in there, occasionally we'll take a coffee break and play dai dee before going back to hit on our books. However I would sometimes take a longer break and surf the internet on one of the computers in school, especially in our lectures halls aren't locked at all and they have a computer terminal inside. I was already playing with IRC and ICQ back then, but not really serious about it.

I logged into my own portal space which has the IRC exe file in it, meaning I could access IRC from any terminal as long as I logged into my own portal space. The school IT guys of course blocked it, however being good friends with them, they gave me the registry software to play around the ban. I logged into IRC, went into #sex to do some dirty chatting to relief some stress. Noticed a female nick Felicia in it and decided to hit her up for some chat. Did some introduction exchanges and realised she is also a JC student like me, taking her A levels as well. But it was already getting late and I had to end it soon, after all I can't be staying too late in school as there was still lessons to attend tml.

We exchanged contacts, including her house phone and pager numbers, those were the only forms of contact back then. We didn't really have the kind of freedom students/kids/teenagers now enjoy, so it wasn't any time soon that we kept in contact. The weeks that past, I made a few calls to her and got to know more about her. She lived right outside my college but studied in another elsewhere. I suggested to her that I could study with her since different colleges have different sets of notes for the same subjects and perhaps we could learn more from each other.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 29-05-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 16
wild deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywild deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro bigbluebird,

So what happened next?
Old 29-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Bro bluebird,any more from u?
Old 29-05-2009, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 21
mayday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro bigbluebird.... your jc sounds very high tech for 10yrs ago sia...
Old 29-05-2009, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxer View Post
Sorry bro. I have no answer to your request. But I have upped you with 1 humble point. Cheers.
Thanks Bro Waver, also Pilter and Civil for helping me to regain...

but the one who zapped me is of higher power

Even after 3 of you upped me...I lost 6 points overall with 2 guy who zapped me ...

Anyway, hope bro here can participate in providing more info on the internet chatting.... insteads of zapping here and there... the points here does not convert to $$ lah... those who like to zap people for things they don't like and becos of their power... is really childish.. but if chauvinism makes them do so and let them feel they are on top of the world... then bo pian lor...
Old 29-05-2009, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
panliew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Internet chat too waste time, call those chatline at least u can hear their voice. But u need to beware those working for chatline company,so certain experience needed to identify them.
Old 29-05-2009, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
whoami_1969 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by panliew View Post
Internet chat too waste time, call those chatline at least u can hear their voice. But u need to beware those working for chatline company,so certain experience needed to identify them.
Try calling the chatline after 12mid night, most of them are real.
Old 29-05-2009, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
jibbs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoami_1969 View Post
Try calling the chatline after 12mid night, most of them are real.
Yea.. but don't know who is behind that no...talking?
Old 30-05-2009, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by putra80 View Post
Wow Bro bigbluebird, so did anything happen during the sharing study session ? Damn nice buildup.. sure waiting to hear the rest of the incident now. :-)
Definitely, otherwise I wouldn't have started this story hehehe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayday View Post
bro bigbluebird.... your jc sounds very high tech for 10yrs ago sia...
Not really, most colleges back then have quite a couple of computer desktops all over the school like library, selected classrooms and computer labs. It was the beginning of an IT age in schools, not to mention countless lan cable sockets all over as well.

Now back to my story.

I remembered it was after the mid year examinations that we made an appointment to study in my college during the off peak hours in a secluded corner. Prior to that, I told my study group friends that I have an appointment with a girl from another college, they made me promise to keep them updated in return for not disturbing my study date. Imagine my first date with a girl, was damn kan cheong and excited. I'm not a very handsome guy but definitely not the fugly kind, slim in build and average height.

Felicia was late for our appointment and I thought she had forgotten about it, gave a ring to her place but was told she wasn't around by her maid. Maybe she backed out last minute considering she is meeting a guy alone, in those days, such things do happen BUT open mindedness isn't really in everyone yet. Was getting disappointed when I noticed a girl in outdoor clothes wandering around in our school, she turned over and saw me, smiled and behaved as though we had known each other. She asked if I was Bigbluebird, it was then that I realised she is Felicia.

Dressed in a flowery cotton blouse and knee length skirt, Felicia is just slightly on the meatier side, probably her baby fats haven't fully gone away. Back then I know nothing about cups, so it was much later that I know she is a B cupper. A pleasant smiling face but not your usual sweet angelic or pretty face, she is far from what I would say chio, yet not too bad either. I forgot to mention that her voice is the cute and sweet kind. All these observations were done discreetly without her noticing, can't have myself screw up on the first date right.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 30-05-2009, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
prudent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyprudent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I like your story. Thanks for sharing. Sorry I can add your points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1