The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2006, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 22
Bronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant future
Talking Prc Ah Lei,milf $40 Including Room...

Tis afternnon after my medical appt, in my mind thinking goin to hunt new gems for all bros in here lor..due to low vitamin M..been walking up n down lorong 1x to 2x still canot find any cheap n good milf.Those hand around the shop house wan not my type so give the last chance to search suddenly saw 1 miif walk across road,quickly dash out n ask her how much , she told me she is new in here just came spore for 3 days dunno the market price.
Told her $40 include room, then she say ok..mai tu liao book a room in 81.
In side the room we have TCCS ,at first she feel uneasy due to first time came to spore work tis line. In china dunno wat is the town name as u know my mandarin half past 6 wan,she working as hair saloon and mother of 1 kid.
She claimed she is 28 yrs old but to me like early 30s, look average..
After we both go in the bathroom take a shower and i do auto roaming of her body and she feel so song and moaning softly..I asked her did she do BBBJ..she told me she dunno how to do it..hoy seh liao then teach her how to do it..by showing how to suck n lick my thumb. So she washed my didi thoroughly then slowly put in the mouth n suck n lick slolwy...She keen to learn but i dun waste any time..let other bros to teach n improve her skill..hehehehe
In the bathroom we had already kissing like no tomolo and she closed her eyes n hug me tighly..like gf n bf feeling. On the bed..she love to eat her pussy and her tits too. These 2 parts is her most sensitive make her veli wet n cummms faster..
I ate her pussy until she song until whole body shivering n beg me to fuck her ,told her hold on first..still wan to eat pussy.. sametime finger fxxk her until she lost control n moaning loudly..quickly closed her mouth..
Put on crash helmet 0n her..fuckin all the pattern and she enjoy so much..she told me, she cumms few times..and her cunt know how to grip ur didi wan the feelin so good then canot tahan let go my volcano erupt ...
She lied down on bed cant move shake like hell...me light the cig and say u r so fxxk good and promised to recommend my good bros to u...
For those who like SYT pls dun prompt for the contact and the morale of the fxxking is the most important is good service provided and beside must good n cheap too....
Those recently I gave Ah lee contact still no FR, pls dun be phone collector hor!!!! Going to Blacklisted them under my lists...

look: 6/10
boobs: 34A or B
frenching yes
fingering yes
BBBJ yes(still need more coaching
Eat pussy: yes (her favourite)
others: need u to explore urself.
Frenly: yes keen to learn from u all bros when u have her.
Communication: she know how to speak cantonese but not so fluent

damaged 30 + 10 room + 10 tips

RTF.. yes she is so good n cheap why not..less her boobs,overall her service is good n keen to learn.2 thumbs up for her...
For those boobs lover and SYT... pls do not ask for her contact
Old 18-08-2006, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 20
Jimmy69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmy69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Prc Ah Lei,milf $40 Including Room...

bros, can I have the contact.
[email protected]. thk
Old 21-08-2006, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 22
mlloh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymlloh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro Bronco for the contacts.

Call her for appt over the weekend. Check into h81. Weekend hotel very busy. Need to wait 10 mins for room.

She’ very friendly and chatty. Service oriented WL.

Licked her boobs and fingered her until pussy was wet. Can see she enjoying. Me painted her and slowly moved into 69 position. She took my didi into her mouth and start bbbj. But she is still very new in this area and need other bros ‘ guidance.

Pump her various positions before unloaded.
Tcss with her until times up to leave the hotel.
Up bro Bronco for his lobang.

Looks : 5.5, strictly only for milf lover
body : 5.5, bah chai,
boobs: 5 A+ to B cup , thick nips
catbath : 6
bbbj: 5
fj : 7 accommodating, not rushing, overall sexxtisfied
service : 8
damage : same as threadstarter
Old 21-08-2006, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
oakenfoldsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro u got mail, please sms me soon, need a session with her tml asap
Old 22-08-2006, 12:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
francisloo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro, I am a sucker for MILFs espescially cheap but good ones. Would appreciate if you could PM me, sms me (90034034) Ah Lei's number. Thanks in advance. Will FR after I try.
Old 22-08-2006, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 20
xands2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxands2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Prc Ah Lei,milf $40 Including Room...

Thanks to Bro Bronco for the contact. Met up with her at ard 1am and checked in H81. She a very friendly and very service oriented WL. Once in the room we tcss a while b4 heading to the shower. Shower was SOP and she really clean me up cause she said hygiene is very important ... after wasing up, she just head down and gave my "bro" a long and deep bbbj I guess her skill have improved a lot thanks to the bros b4 me. anyway back to the FR, i was feeling quite shiok so i told her to go to the bed and "explore" each other. We hugged and french kissed and kept caressing her tits and big nipples. It felt great to suck on the big nipples. Slowly i moved my hand down under and started finger her like no tomorrow... I think she getting wet and wetter so she began to cap me and i did her in missionary. Shortly afterwards, my leg cramp lol pai seh, but it was not so bad la... she began asking how i was am i ok? so i told her i am fine liao after a while of massaging...but my "bro" went to bed already... LOL She had to take out the cap and bbbj me again for my "bro" to wake up and its very effective. She bbbj me for another 10mins or so and then the phone rang. Shit destroy my mood but as no time liao she said forget the cap lets go raw...listen already my "bro" sedia almost immediately and we did it in missionary i almost cum in her but i took out and almost cum in her mouth in the end all over her chest and stomach ...wa feeling so shiok... As no time liao quickly took a shower and head down . Bought her a 100plus for her to re-energise b4 saying goodbye.Overall very sextifying experience...she's eager to please.

boobs: 34a - b (well it was sort of in the middle of a and b plus big nips)
bbbj: 7/10 (long and deep and coud do better with some tweaking)
attitude: 9/10 (very friendly and chatty)
looks: 5/10 (not for SYT or CFM goers)
body: 5/10 (could see she been pregnant b4 quite chubby )
cim: can
very slow and accomodating ... no rushing at all for those milf lovers, she is a definite must try...
RTF: Yup
DMG: $10for room + $10for tips + $30for services (remember to bring your own cd, had to go downstairs buy cause i din bring and she din have LOL)
Those who wants contact pls look for Bro Bronco
Old 22-08-2006, 04:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
Liquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah Damnit Raw!!!?!?!?!
Old 22-08-2006, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 22
Bronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Prc Ah Lei,milf $40 Including Room...

Thanks to Bro Xands2001 and Bro mlloh for wonderful FR, I'm so glad both of u enjoy the bonking worth the money n time which not wasted...

The rest KNN given out 20 contacts so far onli 2...sigh!!!!

Those still not yet recieve the contact pai seh due to work n my pc hard disck got problem super slow....cheers!!!
Old 22-08-2006, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dermacare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can send her contact to [email protected]?

tks.
Old 22-08-2006, 05:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 22
Shakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry bro Bronco... had up her 2 days earlier but didn't really wan to post FR as my frank FR: not really my taste of MILF(different ppl, different taste) but there will still be others who like. She's more of the slightly darker skin of spicy Sichuan. She look more like filipino to me, even she herself told me that she does not look like a PRC. But since it's cheap, I did a quickie bonk & unload. Yes, she is chatty & good attitude.

No offence meant and thanks for the contact, already upz u & she ask you to contact her. Cheers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by xands2001
body: 5/10 (could see she been pregnant b4 quite chubby )
Coz she got a 10yo son..

Quote:
Shit destroy my mood but as no time liao she said forget the cap lets go raw...listen already my "bro" sedia almost immediately and we did it in missionary i almost cum in her but i took out and almost cum in her mouth in the end all over her chest and stomach ...wa feeling so shiok...
Aiyoh, aren't u putting yourself & her at risk? Lucky I up her before u
Old 22-08-2006, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 20
wat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud of

Quote:
she began asking how i was am i ok? so i told her i am fine liao after a while of massaging...but my "bro" went to bed already... LOL She had to take out the cap and bbbj me again for my "bro" to wake up and its very effective. She bbbj me for another 10mins or so and then the phone rang. Shit destroy my mood but as no time liao she said forget the cap lets go raw...listen already my "bro" sedia almost immediately and we did it in missionary i almost cum in her but i took out and almost cum in her mouth in the end all over her chest and stomach ...wa feeling so shiok... As no time liao quickly took a shower and head down . Bought her a 100plus for her to re-energise b4 saying goodbye.Overall very sextifying experience...she's eager to please.

ANOTHER COMMANDO......
With Power COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
Old 22-08-2006, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
dannygugnori is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdannygugnori is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdannygugnori is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bro.. can pass me her contacts.. thnks.
[email protected]
Old 22-08-2006, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 21
oohay_lah is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroohay_lah is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroohay_lah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco
Tis afternnon after my medical appt, in my mind thinking goin to hunt new gems for all bros in here lor.. ......

RTF.. yes she is so good n cheap why not..less her boobs,overall her service is good n keen to learn.2 thumbs up for her...
For those boobs lover and SYT... pls do not ask for her contact

Bronco Bro,

good find from you again! cheers

Quote:
she began asking how i was am i ok? so i told her i am fine liao after a while of massaging...but my "bro" went to bed already... LOL She had to take out the cap and bbbj me again for my "bro" to wake up and its very effective. She bbbj me for another 10mins or so and then the phone rang. Shit destroy my mood but as no time liao she said forget the cap lets go raw...listen already my "bro" sedia almost immediately and we did it in missionary i almost cum in her but i took out and almost cum in her mouth in the end all over her chest and stomach ...wa feeling so shiok...
bro,
u damn jia lat, song song oso must play safe & think abt others mah... haiz ....
Old 22-08-2006, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 22
lover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to behold

i am just waiting for the day one of our bros here start a thread to admit he is down with HIV from doing it raw....
Old 22-08-2006, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ANTHO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KNN another inconsiderate idiot. U better replace your big head with your dick head
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1