The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2010, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
madness_me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pinay Girlfriends

Hi bros.. Anyone have a pinay girlfriend in singapore before? How are they? Heard many "scary' stories of this pinay girls.... any experience to share with me? Thought of finding one as a partner.. hehhee!!
Old 11-07-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!
Re: Pinay Girlfriends

what "Scary" stories have you heard ? LOL
Old 11-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
madness_me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eg will be those who only come to you for your ka-ching!! and those who will cling to you like nobody business... haha... well i hope all this is not true..
Old 11-07-2010, 10:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

bro nothing is free. woman are more emotional also. so scary is the word, hahahaha.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

irregardless of their nationalities,women everywhere r more or less the same.
Sg also has gals tat r far worst than these foreigners.

man only 1s woman's body, but woman 1s man's everything .....
soul, $, body .....etc
Old 11-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Savanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My Pinay GF worked in a PUB and I met her there. She is Pretty and had a Fantastic Figure 36c 24 36. She was neither sticky nor demanding. In fact, she was quite down to earth and was very Low in Maintenance too.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
tony_l76 is Cool - loads of Potential

only time will tell. i got fren gor PRC wify b4 and after made hell lotof diff
Old 11-07-2010, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savanna View Post
My Pinay GF worked in a PUB and I met her there. She is Pretty and had a Fantastic Figure 36c 24 36. She was neither sticky nor demanding. In fact, she was quite down to earth and was very Low in Maintenance too.
u r ONE lucky guy .....
Yr pinoy gf works in a pub,pretty & like u said has a fantastic figure .....
she must be realli down 2 earth,whereby she k work anywhere ..... anything.
she is neither sticky nor demanding, & is maintenance low ...... good 4 u.
U must be a veri handsome guy .....
Old 11-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Samster

cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savanna View Post
maintenance comes after when she gets serious, she'll SLOWLY ask for more

She's got that figure becos' not enough makan in phils, wait till she start having following clients for supper after work, give her SIX months, her tummy will start to swollen, butt goes flat, gets lazy and wants more money again (eg. father mother sick, sister need money for school, brother wants to buy tricycle for work)

Once she 'fall' for you, she WILL get sticky. ALL pinay girls gets sticky after awhile, does that doesn't either does not find you as her soul mate, or she already have a BF/husband (and btw MOST of them do.. 1 way or another)
Old 11-07-2010, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madness_me View Post
Eg will be those who only come to you for your ka-ching!! and those who will cling to you like nobody business... haha... well i hope all this is not true..
most go for $$$ which girl doesn't, like other bros said, it doesn't matter nationality...most of them do. if you lucky, you get one who just wants LOVE. and Love comes with some clinging.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1403 / Power: 15
Fbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cereal-killer View Post

She's got that figure becos' not enough makan in phils, wait till she start having following clients for supper after work, give her SIX months, her tummy will start to swollen, butt goes flat,
Bro seems you know lot, and your description quite right, u have one before ?
Old 11-07-2010, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
magicafe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
most go for $$$ which girl doesn't, like other bros said, it doesn't matter nationality...most of them do. if you lucky, you get one who just wants LOVE. and Love comes with some clinging.
bro, love is not free . Either u pay or the other way round. good luck.
Old 11-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Savanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

She's got that figure becos' not enough makan in phils, wait till she start having following clients for supper after work, give her SIX months, her tummy will start to swollen, butt goes flat, gets lazy and wants more money again (eg. father mother sick, sister need money for school, brother wants to buy tricycle for work)

Once she 'fall' for you, she WILL get sticky. ALL pinay girls gets sticky after awhile, does that doesn't either does not find you as her soul mate, or she already have a BF/husband (and btw MOST of them do.. 1 way or another)
I can Imagine!!!

Fortunately she stayed for only 3 months!!! After that she went back & I was a Free man again!!!
Old 11-07-2010, 07:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

bro when she does come back n look for you, you better avoid her coz she is gonna become smarter and smarter

no more low maintenance. kekekeke
Old 11-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Mee Pok is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Eg will be those who only come to you for your ka-ching!!
I have been waiting for this moment very long..

Quote:
those who will cling to you like nobody business... haha... well i hope all this is not true..
Bro Ts, that is not scary lah. I believe you have seen many young Sporean gals hug their bfs tightly in the MRT nowadays..

Actually my neighbour married a Pinay wife. I knew him since childhood as we grew up together in the same block. But he has a weird character so we did not keep in contact for several years. One day i met him at a coffeeshop and he was with his wife at that time. So i asked him: 'bro, that one your maid ah?". He replied:" No, my wife." I was speechless.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1