The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
simply2323 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sexual desire still strong but partner not. Solutions?

Been married for many years but wife already menopause. Even prior to her expected female stage, the sexual desire in her have never been there. Extremely conservative and no desire to advance sexually.
Do visit KTV, massage, Geylang etc but can never able to re-live the romance that is associated with sex. Agreed with most samsters that it is better to "fuck and leave them" or "paid and avoid trouble". Nevertheless, without that certain emotional feeling, plus the necessary need of a condom, one can never really achieved the 99 or 100% sexual satisfaction even with a most beautiful whore or FL. Met a Fl once who fulfilled all but decided to call it off after few encounters as big head overcome the small head in logic.
Hence, is it only me or there are also many who feels that way? Is there a solution cos I don't think there is one.
Old 13-02-2016, 06:43 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sexual desire still strong but partner not. Solutions?

Divorce your old wife and get a new younger wife.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-02-2016, 07:16 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Lol. U know the post above me is only teasing you right?

Jokes aside, can i suggest an option? Dont need to listen if this is not an option or not good advice

My suggestion is for you to seperate your emotion related to loving your wife, from emotion arousing from intercourse with other women. you can carry on a healthy sex life while keeping your family life in one piece. Just dont bring it back home and compare the emotions or feeling. Making tension for your big head and your small head. In the end, both heads are stressed. One is love. One is lust or healthy physical needs, since your wife will be stress if you insist she have sex at this stage. It is like hobbies. Just becos one partner enjoys playing golf while the other partner prefers to baking cakes. No need to force right, since both of you have come this far in building the marriage together.
Old 13-02-2016, 09:20 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
Lol. U know the post above me is only teasing you right?

Jokes aside, can i suggest an option? Dont need to listen if this is not an option or not good advice
Why make a simple problem so complicated???

When your car is old, rusty and no longer runs reliably what do you do?... you sell it or scrap it and get a new car.

Same applies with a wife. When she can no longer function properly and is old and grumpy and is post menopausal, the obvious solution is to get rid of her and replace her with young, hot, nubile sex machine.

Life is actually very simple. Humans being like to complicate matters unnecessarily.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 13-02-2016, 10:14 AM
Not Activated

hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

I wont argue with you.Instead i will find something else to do. Like work. Can you believe it im working today till 12noon? Urgh singapore life!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Why make a simple problem so complicated???

When your car is old, rusty and no longer runs reliably what do you do?... you sell it or scrap it and get a new car.

Same applies with a wife. When she can no longer function properly and is old and grumpy and is post menopausal, the obvious solution is to get rid of her and replace her with young, hot, nubile sex machine.

Life is actually very simple. Humans being like to complicate matters unnecessarily.

Old 13-02-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wont argue with you.Instead i will find something else to do. Like work. Can you believe it im working today till 12noon? Urgh singapore life!
Me too will not argue with Boss...also not sure when he is serious...

Poor you still need to work half day on Sat....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-02-2016, 01:28 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

All I do is state the obvious minus the sugar coating.

Wife is old and is no longer interested in sex. The options are pretty straightforward because there is no way of winding back the clock to the good old days of wild, passionate sex.

1. Put up with her and remain faithful.
2. Put up with her and have flings behind her back.
3. Replace her with someone younger and hornier.

Old 13-02-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All I do is state the obvious minus the sugar coating.

Wife is old and is no longer interested in sex. The options are pretty straightforward because there is no way of winding back the clock to the good old days of wild, passionate sex.

1. Put up with her and remain faithful.
2. Put up with her and have flings behind her back.
3. Replace her with someone younger and hornier.
In country where women charter protects the women not easy to divorce...may have to give up 80% if the judge deemed the wife is the victim of unreasonable divorce...also the children may have grown older and understood what is happening...so divorce may not be an easy option...

Just follow what hugs said...go have fling outside and dun bring the problem home...best go overseas and enjoy your self...you still in control of assets and money....

Tiger Woods divorce cost him USD 200 million...sure he can afford...but he is unable to explain to his 2 children why he dun stay with mummy...sooner or later he have to face these awkward questions with his 2 children...do you think he is happier now after divorce...

Old 13-02-2016, 01:45 PM
Not Activated

@Hurricane88, ohhh..u argue with boss..thought u said u wont argue with him? Muahaha im kidding it wasnt an argument at all lah, it was a sharing of opinion im just pulling your leg
Old 13-02-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sam, if in the revert way.We guy are old & no money.
Cannot perform in bed.
She might give us green hat & some more kick us out of the bed for not perform well in bed

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 13-02-2016, 02:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Cannot perform in bed.
She might give us green hat & some more kick us out of the bed for not perform well in bed
I've already been kicked out of the bedroom for very poor performance. I was rated F - !! What to do? Life goes on.

Old 13-02-2016, 02:30 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
I've already been kicked out of the bedroom for very poor performance. I was rated F - !! What to do? Life goes on.
Aww..look on bright side, u can now devote all your time to gardening. Your flower loves you

To ts : saw what happened to boss sam? Count your blessing that you are the healthy and sexually active one in marriage
Old 13-02-2016, 02:38 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

Yalor.. need sayanging
Old 13-02-2016, 02:39 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Cannot perform in bed.
Rat, lai. Where is your 6-pack photo you promised me?
Old 13-02-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
@Hurricane88, ohhh..u argue with boss..thought u said u wont argue with him? Muahaha im kidding it wasnt an argument at all lah, it was a sharing of opinion im just pulling your leg
dun argue with your Boss...kkkk....

Just a healthy discussion of facts...I hate those hot blooded ppl that hurl abuse and profanities the moment they lost a healthy discussion...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1