The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2013, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
paradoxjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just wondering

What if the FL offer raw and you do it and you shoot inside and make her pregnant ..

What the consequences ? Like you can just ask her abort or if she don't want abort and want your citizenship can you just simply ignore?
Old 24-04-2013, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 12
sane1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysane1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Just wondering

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxjohn View Post
What if the FL offer raw and you do it and you shoot inside and make her pregnant ..

What the consequences ? Like you can just ask her abort or if she don't want abort and want your citizenship can you just simply ignore?
I will advise him to read this first

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...90&postcount=1

If he is really sooooo smart to shoot raw, go for a HIV test first before believing the pregnancy crap.
Old 25-04-2013, 12:39 AM
Samster

Doing raw and shooting raw what the different ? I mean the rate of HIV ? And I'm asking in the scenario of pregnancy .. Are you liable for that ? As in she use it as tool to threaten u to marry her
Old 25-04-2013, 04:42 AM
Samster

any brother can assist ??
Old 25-04-2013, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Doing raw and shooting raw what the different ? I mean the rate of HIV ? And I'm asking in the scenario of pregnancy .. Are you liable for that ? As in she use it as tool to threaten u to marry her
Doing raw = pumping with no condom
Shooting raw = u ejaculate in her

Anyway the possibility of getting infected by her HIV/STD by doing it raw with her is higher than her being pregnant with your child.

N by requesting to do raw with u means that she could already be pregnant and there's plans to make you the scapegoat.

Unless she can prove that the bb is yours with DNA report and take legal action against you, there's nothing u can do too.

Think with your big brain before succumbing with your small brain. U seem like a easy kc target for WL.
Old 25-04-2013, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
Doing raw = pumping with no condom
Shooting raw = u ejaculate in her

Anyway the possibility of getting infected by her HIV/STD by doing it raw with her is higher than her being pregnant with your child.

N by requesting to do raw with u means that she could already be pregnant and there's plans to make you the scapegoat.

Unless she can prove that the bb is yours with DNA report and take legal action against you, there's nothing u can do too.

Think with your big brain before succumbing with your small brain. U seem like a easy kc target for WL.
Nono I will like to know , if let say happen to be pregnant I do not wish to take any responsibility to it ? She can take legal action ? But this is both party willingness isn't it ? If not this world alot of cases ?
Old 25-04-2013, 09:03 AM
Samster

sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nono I will like to know , if let say happen to be pregnant I do not wish to take any responsibility to it ? She can take legal action ? But this is both party willingness isn't it ? If not this world alot of cases ?
Yes, she can go family court and file against u if she can prove that the child is yours and even if u r out of Singapore, u will be liable to maintain the child till 21yo w or without marriage cert.

- for your child from the other parent, if he or she neglects or refuses to provide your child with reasonable maintenance;

http://app.subcourts.gov.sg/family/p...px?pageid=3771

However it is for for the judge to decide after a hearing and u can engage a lawyer to appeal if u find it unreasonable.

For more info, u can call up the family court for queries.

http://app.subcourts.gov.sg/family/p...x?pageid=20625

http://www.lawhub.com.sg/articles/sp...-children.html

http://www.ifaq.gov.sg/subcourts/app...qoikv2EA%3d%3d

Last edited by sane; 25-04-2013 at 09:16 AM.
Old 25-04-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no problem la, the guy can just run away, but chances are the guy will have a baby who learn to curse him the moment he/she is born and very likely the guy will die of HIV due to the curse...
Old 25-04-2013, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
Yes, she can go family court and file against u if she can prove that the child is yours and even if u r out of Singapore, u will be liable to maintain the child till 21yo w or without marriage cert.

- for your child from the other parent, if he or she neglects or refuses to provide your child with reasonable maintenance;

http://app.subcourts.gov.sg/family/p...px?pageid=3771

However it is for for the judge to decide after a hearing and u can engage a lawyer to appeal if u find it unreasonable.

For more info, u can call up the family court for queries.

http://app.subcourts.gov.sg/family/p...x?pageid=20625

http://www.lawhub.com.sg/articles/sp...-children.html

http://www.ifaq.gov.sg/subcourts/app...qoikv2EA%3d%3d
To cut it short, If i make a FL pregnant she can charge me for child maintenance ? But if pregnant how the earth to know the baby is mine in the first place ?
Old 25-04-2013, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
To cut it short, If i make a FL pregnant she can charge me for child maintenance ? But if pregnant how the earth to know the baby is mine in the first place ?
Once she file against u, u will be summoned by court to do a DNA test as court evidence.
Old 25-04-2013, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

1) She is FL
2) Is she local? If not, she is on what visa?
3) By U asking means cfm U kenna threaten liao
4) Ask her to prove baby yours
5) Report to police wif a statement, say you visited a FL, paid her for svcs, now she blackmail you for $$$$$$$ say U make her pregnant
6) If she local, and underage, U will be very famous soon
7) If she not underage, U 2 will be very famous soon
8) If she's not local, she will be investigated for blackmail and if preggers, 99.99% will be sent home or MUST abort if she doesn't want to be sent back.

Ai zai, just a guay only, play smart.
Just make sure U rpt her b4 she rpt u, then ur argument can stick.
If she rpt u b4 u rpt her, then the court might suggest u call her FL to escape responsibilities
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 26-04-2013, 08:27 AM
Samster

Old 01-05-2013, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I believe in karma. You should take responsibility for the kid. But you can do that without marrying her. Just ask Cao Guo Hui.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1