The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2004, 01:13 PM
liquidz

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Question any bbbj best in town

hi guys any gals to recommened who r best in bbbj.

thankssss...........
Old 08-04-2004, 01:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -270 / Power: 0
RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004
Re: any bbbj best in town

if you can bend over in such a way that you can bj yourself, confirm that's the best bbbj in town liao
Old 08-04-2004, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 22
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ2004
if you can bend over in such a way that you can bj yourself, confirm that's the best bbbj in town liao
Wah... you make this kind of remark.. later kerna flame or scolded... aya, even you have 20 points reputation...

Next time must see what kind of samster that you are talking to (especially some one that cannot take it light!)....

Do you need a student or not??? hehehe
Old 08-04-2004, 01:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -270 / Power: 0
RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoncent$
Wah... you make this kind of remark.. later kerna flame or scolded... aya, even you have 20 points reputation...

Next time must see what kind of samster that you are talking to (especially some one that cannot take it light!)....

haha, pai seh pai seh, but couldnt resist after looking at his question
sorry if i offend anyone else
reputation counts for nuts la
Old 08-04-2004, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of

Quote:
yes.also if wanna do handjob, do yourself is the best. so far try many handjob by cat 40, very disappointing. Havent try jua gen yet.. any recommendation?
Old 08-04-2004, 08:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -185 / Power: 0
tanterry tanterry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoncent$

Crapped questions only fit for Crapped answers
Old 08-04-2004, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 22
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
haha, pai seh pai seh, but couldnt resist after looking at his question
sorry if i offend anyone else
reputation counts for nuts la
RJ2004, see or not... like that also kena...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanterry
Crapped questions only fit for Crapped answers
I think I must be stepping on someone tail (or a group of gange tails).... Really don't know lar, I had stepped too hard on it or its tail was too long just right below my foot.... May be I should listen to Microsoft advice ... using PM.... Indeed, I am just trying to share the information and opinion at here... friendly say, I did made a search of the passed msgs (some guys just liked to flame ppl instead of contribution) before I post this at here....
Old 09-04-2004, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaigers
yes.also if wanna do handjob, do yourself is the best. so far try many handjob by cat 40, very disappointing. Havent try jua gen yet.. any recommendation?
Yoh Bro Thaigers,... check out Linda or Koko from Merlin HC. Their jua gen will blow your mind and if you insist they will BJ. BTW, Koko allows CIM.
Happy Hols and Good Friday to ur all.
Old 09-04-2004, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Asiancigar, tried Linda of Merlin Hc but have not tried Koko yet. Koko, any good? Any FR and what charges? thanks.
Old 09-04-2004, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Teluk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: any bbbj best in town

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidz
hi guys any gals to recommened who r best in bbbj.

thankssss...........
Liquidz:

Sheila is widely referred to as the BJ Queen....You will find info on her in many threads. She is not the greatest thing to look at...but OK ...and sure knows what she is doing with her mouth!! In my opinion her bbbj is the best.
Old 10-04-2004, 10:31 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22
Bro Asiancigar, tried Linda of Merlin Hc but have not tried Koko yet. Koko, any good? Any FR and what charges? thanks.
Hi Bro Obat22, Koko is very 'ang pai' and often on leave (apparently she has several sugar daddies that rotate in bringing her for overseas trips). Well let me try this simple FR:

After many unsuccessful attempts to book Koko, i finally struck gold when she was available 1 evening. Hurried down, went into room and waited... she came in dressed in mini skirt and a haulter top, although lighting was bad, i could still make out that she was coke cola shaped.
While taking my shower, she slides open the door (wow she looks great),.. takes a look at my didi and said 'hum must be quite delicious'.
Her massage was firm and rather good actually and her favorite is to run her fingers up the side of your legs and gently strokng the balls, followed by exploring the crack leading into the anus.... mind you all this with oil.... during which time i a having such a blistering hard-on (no fun f**king the matteress.
Turnng me over, she pops the question 'how can i serve you today darling'... i ask for BJ w/o cap and insist that i CIM. Without any reply, she just gets up and start to do a sexy strip tease (moving her body and hips to the rythmn of the pipe-in music)... how many of you have had a private strip teaser hah???... 'si bay shiok'
With only her panties on, she bends over and starts with a warm, wet french,... kissing and licking down my neck,.. my nipples,.. my stomach,.. deliberately misses my didi and goes down my thighs,... nibbles the knee cap,... sucks on toes and then moves upwards along inner thighs till she receaches my balls.
She just loves to suck didis and while doing so will move her hips and the most exciting position she used was putting her leg up against the wall spreading her pussy and encouraging me to lick her...
Everything else was just a blurr as we did 69 that seem to last forever... off course i erupted full load and she never wasted a drop.....

Face: 7/10
Skin: tanned coz she loves to golf, but smooth
Tits: 34 and a bit
Massage: 7/10
AR: oh yes
BJ: 9/10
FJ: did not try
Will definitely go back again and this time i want to try anal...

Damage: $38 (room) + $70 (BJ + Strip Tease Show)

Enjoy Bros

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 10-04-2004, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gekko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've heard KoKo left Merlin.
Old 10-04-2004, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Asiancigar, great FR thanks alot. Will try visit her soon but Bro Gekko advised not working Merlin Hc any longer.
Old 10-04-2004, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22
Bro Asiancigar, great FR thanks alot. Will try visit her soon but Bro Gekko advised not working Merlin Hc any longer.
best way to find out is to call and ask recep Wendy (who btw has lovely tits, is good looking even at her age which i guess is abt 30+) when Koko is back from another one of her sugar daddy expiditions.

Sorry don't have Merlin's number off hand..

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 12-04-2004, 07:49 PM
liquidz

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

thanks manz .sorry i am new here.got points meh??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1