The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
lonelysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can a girl hold visit pass marry n stay in sg ?

My frz got to koe a girl* holding sp pass holder and was thinking of marry her n let her settle down in sg . does gov allow ? I think my frz gf kena retrenched so gg back to China soon and was thinking of marry her n let her settle down in sg.. my frz a freelancer so he nv pay tax monthly income report abt 1.2k

Last edited by lonelysg; 11-03-2020 at 01:20 PM.
Old 11-03-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Can a girl hold visit pass marry n stay in sg ?

Kena retrenched means work pass or illegal worker la.

Anyway best check ROM website
Old 11-03-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelysg View Post
My frz got to koe a girl* holding sp pass holder and was thinking of marry her n let her settle down in sg . does gov allow ? I think my frz gf kena retrenched so gg back to China soon and was thinking of marry her n let her settle down in sg.. my frz a freelancer so he nv pay tax monthly income report abt 1.2k
sg gahment very stingy one. A friend who then switch job to being a real estate agent and married a Taiwanese wife never got her LTVP or DP approved till he paid full cpf and income tax for a full year then his wife's permit got approved. after his agent job got stable income then her PR got approved and applied for BTO. No money, no honey.
Old 11-03-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
sg gahment very stingy one. A friend who then switch job to being a real estate agent and married a Taiwanese wife never got her LTVP or DP approved till he paid full cpf and income tax for a full year then his wife's permit got approved. after his agent job got stable income then her PR got approved and applied for BTO. No money, no honey.
Bo bian, Gov have to ensure the sponsor is able to feed himself and his dependent, if not bring in expect Gov to support meh?
Old 12-03-2020, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 12
jnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My friend working in a low salary job around 1.8k gross, want to apply PR for his malaysian work permit gf. 10years already still cannot get.
But my colleague from India, high salary close to 5 digit working in Singapore for 1year can obtain PR already.
He claim that his wife is a Singaporean that's why he can get PR quicker. You guys believe?
Old 12-03-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelysg View Post
Now even if you have a million to invest in Singapore, it is very difficult to apply for PR. I have one Indian fin. sector apply PR for 5 years still cant get, he is earning 5 digit. Maybe you should ask her to try to be a Malaysian then apply PR here, much much easier. I know one fruit seller from Malaysia, husband and wife income below $4k, both r PR now and they only apply one time. Try this ...

Last edited by MaraGuru; 12-03-2020 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Wrong statement
Old 12-03-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnj29 View Post
My friend working in a low salary job around 1.8k gross, want to apply PR for his malaysian work permit gf. 10years already still cannot get.
But my colleague from India, high salary close to 5 digit working in Singapore for 1year can obtain PR already.
He claim that his wife is a Singaporean that's why he can get PR quicker. You guys believe?
Not really because of his wife, but because sg gov view these ppl with high salary as foreign talent and these are the class they they wanted to attract. He can get his pr with or without his wife.
Old 12-03-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 16
noobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Not really because of his wife, but because sg gov view these ppl with high salary as foreign talent and these are the class they they wanted to attract. He can get his pr with or without his wife.
yah, they really want "foreign talent". i know a lot of chinese professors teaching in ntu, our government immediately jump over PR and proposed to give them citizenship
but the chinese also not stupid to accept it. they got 6 figure annual salaries, free lodging in ntu (definitely bigger than 5 rooms hdb) with free housekeeping services and utilities, free education for their kids, free medical coverage even for spouse/children etc. they lose every benefit once they convert

got one chinese our gov so desperate to convert, that when he went change jobs to work for UK, ntu continue to let his family stay in ntu and enjoy staff benefit to 'hold hisfamily 'hostage' and hope he return back to work for them. but heard that guy also got offer from UK, china gov to work for them all very attractive offers

those who have to apply for PR, are usually people the gov dun wan
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1