The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of
Your 1st sexual experience time with ur gfs

This thread is meant to share how u initiate the 1st contact between u and ur current gf or ex gfs.

To kick off, my 1st exp with my wife was at a cinema. That time we were still frds closed to being bf/gf. I offered to hug her as she was feeling cold. The usual arm over shoulder stuff. Dan i slowly placed my hand lower until my hand was resting on her breast. She pushed it away but i made a quick return and cupped her right boob. She was shivering and i just hugged tighter and managed to give it a good squeeze. She immediately pushed my hand away but was not pissed off. I felt that was enough for a 1st attempt and let her off...

2nd exp was at next to the airport runway at changi rd. Brought her there to see planes. Played some nice romantic songs and the mood came. I tried to kiss her but she didnt respond. After 2mins of kissing her lips and slight touching she finally kissed me back and we frenched. She didnt wanto go any further than tat but i was superhorny and requested a hj. She told me to pcc and she wun mind. I released my tool and started to kiss her again while i pumped. To my amazement she reached down and took my dick and hj for me. I came within a min and shot my load on her hand and dress. It was so ebarrassing... But come to think abt it now it was damn hot!!!!

Any bros here care to share ur exp?
Old 27-03-2007, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of
Re: Your 1st sexual experience time with ur gfs

nobody wana share their 1st time?
Old 27-03-2007, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 21
steedy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersteedy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, let me share my first time happened somany yrs back. It was during Sec sch days...when both of us only Sec 2 - 14yrs old. It was during June's holiday when our classmates organised Chalet at Pasir Ris. As you know both still very young and daring, we checked in first and got the chance to explore each other. I still remembered that the bed sheet was stained with her V's blood...it was a big patch and had to remove the sheet and hid inside the cupboard not to let the rest suspect. Did not penetrate her furtheras she was in pain for losing her V. Subsequently we did it at my place and really was a memorable bonk cum puppy love.
Old 27-03-2007, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bonkers69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my first time was when this babe book a hotel for me after disco but i was too drunk to f**k her....knn!@$#!@$! so regret that night
than the following morning woke up late for weekend guard duty , knn charge.
will never forget this inmy life....knn keke

Old 27-03-2007, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steedy View Post
Bro, let me share my first time happened somany yrs back. It was during Sec sch days...when both of us only Sec 2 - 14yrs old. It was during June's holiday when our classmates organised Chalet at Pasir Ris. As you know both still very young and daring, we checked in first and got the chance to explore each other. I still remembered that the bed sheet was stained with her V's blood...it was a big patch and had to remove the sheet and hid inside the cupboard not to let the rest suspect. Did not penetrate her furtheras she was in pain for losing her V. Subsequently we did it at my place and really was a memorable bonk cum puppy love.
OMG, at 14??? Bro you should be studying!!!

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 27-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

1st time, think that was way back in sec school? wouldnt really consider her my gf, it was more like an experiment for the both of us. we got along well in school, joined the same eca, commuted on the same bus home on saturdays. we'd wait for 1 another if 1 should end earlier.

anyway, the 1st time was actually in a secluded spot at the old toa payoh park. bought a dozen of rubber from 7-11, using water bomb as excuse.

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 27-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 19
tapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to all

Last time when i was staying in Children home n thr were a mix of boys n gals...

I was 12 n the gal was i think 4...

Didnt cum but it was an experience....
Old 27-03-2007, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 21
steedy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersteedy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeAHuM View Post
OMG, at 14??? Bro you should be studying!!!
Haha...You are rite bro. Now regretted for not doing well in my study last time.
Old 27-03-2007, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Wah... bro PP...where did u go?, hiding?
Came out from obscurity ahh...and now u rem ur first time...
HeeHee

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 28-03-2007, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 22
Graffiti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGraffiti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapzs View Post
Last time when i was staying in Children home n thr were a mix of boys n gals...

I was 12 n the gal was i think 4...

Didnt cum but it was an experience....
The gal is 4???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1