The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Ladies, how long do u take to cum?

Hopefully the ladies can give cure our curosity!! How much is your cum too??

Thank u!!
Old 01-09-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ladies, how long do u take to cum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poi123 View Post

Thank u!!
When you say cum... Do you mean squirt?

Orgasms don't necessarily lead to squirting and not everybody can squirt. After 37 years on this earth, I can tell you that sometimes I don't know if I came or not. Only that it feels very good, there's this electric-like feeling going through my body, and I'm trembling or jerking uncontrollably.

For me, it depends on how horny I am, how well my partner turns me on. Sometimes 5 minutes with just fingers rubbing my clit. Sometimes he can be pounding me for 20 minutes and I don't feel anything.
Old 01-09-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
When you say cum... Do you mean squirt?

Orgasms don't necessarily lead to squirting and not everybody can squirt. After 37 years on this earth, I can tell you that sometimes I don't know if I came or not. Only that it feels very good, there's this electric-like feeling going through my body, and I'm trembling or jerking uncontrollably.

For me, it depends on how horny I am, how well my partner turns me on. Sometimes 5 minutes with just fingers rubbing my clit. Sometimes he can be pounding me for 20 minutes and I don't feel anything.
Thanks Sis for the replying and 1st to post!!

U r right!! The trembling and electric-like feeling are the best visual actions that we guys like to see!!

And your 5mins that can achieve this feeling can really boost the ego of the guy and making us work even harder and addicted to u!!

Hopefully the rest of the actions you gonna have will always achieve these feelings of orgasms!!! And get your pussy juicy always, taste great!!!
Old 01-09-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks Sis for the replying and 1st to post!!

U r right!! The trembling and electric-like feeling are the best visual actions that we guys like to see!!

And your 5mins that can achieve this feeling can really boost the ego of the guy and making us work even harder and addicted to u!!

Hopefully the rest of the actions you gonna have will always achieve these feelings of orgasms!!! And get your pussy juicy always, taste great!!!
He knows my sensitive spots and how to rub it. He won't use a constant speed or pressure but will vary according to my reaction. Like when I start breathing faster or moaning, he will purposely slow down then build up again.
Old 01-09-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
He knows my sensitive spots and how to rub it. He won't use a constant speed or pressure but will vary according to my reaction. Like when I start breathing faster or moaning, he will purposely slow down then build up again.
Great!! But why don’t he go under when u start breathing heavily? So he can break the 5 mins record? Hahaha..
Old 01-09-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Great!! But why don’t he go under when u start breathing heavily? So he can break the 5 mins record? Hahaha..
Go under where?

I don't need him to break records. I just need him to pleasure me and continue doing so until one day we decide to stop.
Old 01-09-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Go under where?

I don't need him to break records. I just need him to pleasure me and continue doing so until one day we decide to stop.
Ermmm, means to “eat” u up..

But some ladies don’t like it though..
Old 01-09-2022, 04:27 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thank u!!
Every lady is different. Some come just from penetrative sex. Others need their clits manipulated and each is different when it comes to clitoral stimulation too... hard rubbish, soft tickling etc.

There is no one formula. You have to find out from your sex partner what turns her on and what feels good.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-09-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 15
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Some advice I learned.. making a girl orgasm is not a race. I've never heard a lady say anything especially memorable about sex in which she came early.

You should be striving for quantity and quality.. not fast service.
Old 01-09-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

From my experience, I mostly can only make my girl cum via fingering her or rubbing her clit, or the easiest is eat her out. Making her cum via sex is hard, or maybe I am just not good enough. Thats why I always compensate it by eating her out for a good 10-30mins making her cum first.
Old 01-09-2022, 04:39 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
Some advice I learned.. making a girl orgasm is not a race. I've never heard a lady say anything especially memorable about sex in which she came early.

Girls are not restricted to one orgasm per session. It is quite common to come the first time from oral sex followed by a second orgasm from intercourse.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-09-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ermmm, means to “eat” u up..

But some ladies don’t like it though..
Oh... You're referring to that... For me it feels better when they rub my clit as opposed to licking it, maybe it's the pressure applied?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Every lady is different. Some come just from penetrative sex. Others need their clits manipulated and each is different when it comes to clitoral stimulation too... hard rubbish, soft tickling etc.

There is no one formula. You have to find out from your sex partner what turns her on and what feels good.
Well said! Everyone has different "weak spots", just need to find it. Probably the same for guys as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post

I don't mind if they do it fast and I cum fast, as long as it's not the only orgasm I'm getting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
From my experience, I mostly can only make my girl cum via fingering her or rubbing her clit, or the easiest is eat her out. Making her cum via sex is hard, or maybe I am just not good enough. Thats why I always compensate it by eating her out for a good 10-30mins making her cum first.
It's easier for me to cum from pentration when I'm on top, and grinding on him, but that is mostly clitoral stimulation. I don't really cum from pure thrusting, unless he's aiming at my g-spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Girls are not restricted to one orgasm per session. It is quite common to come the first time from oral sex followed by a second orgasm from intercourse.
The more the merrier! Hee...
Old 01-09-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Hopefully more ladies can share with us their indivdual experiences!!

Let all of us here know more with these experiences from each individual ladies!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1