The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:33 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 1
sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Arrow ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤ANGEL❤22yo 38DD NATURAL BIG BOOB SYT FIRST TIME SG SPECIAL SVC ANAL ❤

❤Name: ANGEL
❤Age: 22yo
❤Height: 152
❤Weight: 49
❤Stats: 38DD-23-36 NATURAL

❤Services: SPEAK ENGLISH, CLEAN SHAVED, CIM, MAX GFE, COB, BBBJ, 69, Fingering, Painting, Shower, Good Thai Massage, Anal +50, Special +100

❤Promo DMG : $80/1shot/30mins
❤Promo DMG : $120/1shot/60mins
❤Promo DMG : $160/2shot/90mins
❤Overnight DMG : $400/3shot/8hrs
❤Outcall plus $80

❤Room and Condoms Provided
The SYT LOVER Whatapp link
❤NEW Whatsapp Number : +65 8301 1315
❤OPERATING HOURS: 9AM TO 4AM DAILY

❤Join Our Telegram Group For Latest Girls & Promos : https://t.me/sytlover

Thanks for your support
FR REVIEW $10 OFF
TERM AND CONDITION APPLY
Old Yesterday, 02:12 PM
Samster (A)

sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤ANGEL❤22yo 38DD NATURAL BIG BOOB SYT FIRST TIME SG SPECIAL SVC ANAL

Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM
Samster (A)

Re: ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤ANGEL❤22yo 38DD NATURAL BIG BOOB SYT FIRST TIME SG SPECIAL SVC ANAL

Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Today, 12:14 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Today, 04:39 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Today, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 10
Dougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of light

Angel SYTlover

Receive a message from bro SYT got new lady arrive and just nice need to wait for 45 mins for OC so go for a quick bonk.

Look: hot and give off the SYT vibes like JC gal, cute & sweet looks with long hair and mesmerizing eye.

Body: petite with curvy tight firm body .very huggable, skin is smooth like “baby”, have a hot perky ass.

Boobs: super big, nice, natural and soft rack to play, lick and suck with. Definitely meant for boobs lover

Frenching: Allows and not shy. Passionate and wild all the way like lover with lot of teasing and deep frenching.

BBBJ: slow, sexy and sensual. It was good as she enjoyed licking & sucking my big sausage with DT sensually.

Pussy: shaven and it was sensitive, responsive & clit gets engorged. Almost coin-slot. No smell nor taste. Make her moan and hold on to the bedsheet.

FJ: Responsive and wet FJ, can heard the squeezy sound when pump.Pussy have the tighten effect when penetrating her deep. Able to take in deep, hard and fast penetration with any position. Moaning are also genuine, very satisfied with her service.

GFE: it was strong and she take good care of me before and after the deed. it was strong and she take good care of me before and after the deed.

Thanks bro SYTlover
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1