The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 7
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
You are the one who needs to chill and you are asking other bros to chill. How ironic! You and jttl..’s incessant ‘advert’ for her is just overbearing especially so knowing her ridiculous pricing. Don’t take the bros here as fools.
Totally agree. Catching up on a few weeks worth of thread and so much time spent on a ML that is not even based in SG anymore. She had her fans during her stint though hardly AP status. That bro whom want to PSA for Love, fine, those here interested can PM him for details etc. But to excessively defend every post other people made about her is just off-putting and a waste of everyone's time. Let's stick to MLs that are based here man, only the more diehard type of cheongsters will regularly cross border to get their urge fixed.
Old Today, 09:56 AM
Samster

Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Zara? Never expected she would be in your radar! lol
I think bro Kopi meant bringing Jia Hui to buy clothes at Zara boutique la lol. But nonsense aside I prefer her previous namesake Mango. She is one ML which many of us wished is more heavily flavoured. Pretty, toned body and nice personality.
Old Today, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nta88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You are the more esteemed one, sir!

I wonder if anyone has come across her in the Malaysian sex website, where many of the RnF MLs and FLs are listed.

Would be quite interesting I'm sure. Hehe.

Will do, will do. Planning to schedule Jia Hui and Zara in sometime this week.
i had never visited love while she was in sgp. i am just wondering if this is her ad? https://wishct02.com/forum.php?mod=v...tra=page%3D 1
Old Today, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 8
Jeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cathy

https://sgbeautycastle13.com/cathy-m...n-babe-msg-hj/
Pre MILF look and not bad looking. Body was well maintained.
Massage was good with lot of teasing.
Turn around she massage my leg then she ask wanna special massage.
I say wanna play boobs didn't have mood to take HJ. Yeah from outside u see nothing then popout a nice melon. Firm 36B boob. Nice and suckable.Nipple eraser. I play n suck her melon she massage my head.

She is playful when a special. She hug n kiss me. Playful like with a gf. Overall is good.
Old Today, 10:25 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 4
Greencloud888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGreencloud888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by nta88 View Post
i had never visited love while she was in sgp. i am just wondering if this is her ad? https://wishct02.com/forum.php?mod=v...tra=page%3D 1
Nope look so different lol
Old Today, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nta88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greencloud888 View Post
Nope look so different lol
or this one? https://wishct02.com/forum.php?mod=v...tra=page%3D 1

this is the 2 recently added ads for massage service
Old Today, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chalone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, seems that Ha Ni has rtc-ed? anyone staying at her previous residence now? thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Thanks for MR.
A very hardworking FL indeed.
Worth it? Yes especially dat Bbbj in shower.
Did I enjoy? No, kinda reminds me of those full service viet girl in JB.
Too much mouth work.

Pretty? Just ok, don’t really gum me
Tall and slim, true
A bit hunchback

She got all the correct stats but somehow don’t attract me.
Realised she is fully booked till midnight so I ended the session early.
Gave her sometime to do housekeeping, the disposables are mountain high.

I will stick to my vanillas for awhile lol.
Old Today, 10:32 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 4
Greencloud888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGreencloud888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by nta88 View Post
or this one? https://wishct02.com/forum.php?mod=v...tra=page%3D 1

this is the 2 recently added ads for massage service
Nope she's not listed anywhere yet.
Old Today, 10:32 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18604 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros be chill about her charging SG rate and minimum 2hr. Yes it's due to potential custom delay and she'll also need to manage the time slots right after. Now under a more relaxed environment and mindset, her sensual and eagerness to please has indeed improved tremendously. Those who enjoyed her service and company in the past (esp regulars), should at least visit once before further judgement on rate.

In the long run, I think she might eventually lower her rate slightly to strike a balance between SG and local customers. Until then it's all up to her, as she's still in exploratory stage (semi-touring/working) deciding if to stay longer term.

IMHO other than the additional non-vanilla services, none of the MLs in RnF can compare to her in terms of looks/body/GFE/massage combo (yes, I've visited quite a few of the so-called Angpais there). Whether to book will depend entirely on each bro's liking.

This is by no means marketing or whatever, each of us look for different things when visiting an ML/FL. Most importantly let's cheong together peacefully and safely!
Low post count and you subscribed to premium to prevent zapping? Well done on this part

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old Today, 10:36 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol bro you think she'll have 2 diff rates even if she lower price later? Eg it'll be either SGD100 or MYR330 (slight exchange rate diff). That's what I meant. Peace. Cheers.
Whats next? Live in china, ask bros to fly to china and charge SGD...2 hours block...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

Old Today, 10:41 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Totally agree. Catching up on a few weeks worth of thread and so much time spent on a ML that is not even based in SG anymore. She had her fans during her stint though hardly AP status. That bro whom want to PSA for Love, fine, those here interested can PM him for details etc. But to excessively defend every post other people made about her is just off-putting and a waste of everyone's time. Let's stick to MLs that are based here man, only the more diehard type of cheongsters will regularly cross border to get their urge fixed.
Just wondering is he allowed to advertise and defend a ml who is in Malaysia here? Can all the posts be reported? O.o

HALL OF FAME

Old Today, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Just wondering is he allowed to advertise and defend a ml who is in Malaysia here? Can all the posts be reported? O.o
Initially I gave him benefit of doubt since Love WAS a locally listed ML not that long ago. So perhaps he wants to give her fans here a headsup. But when he started to defend tooth and nail every comment other bros made on her pricing etc, it became clear he likely has some vested interest in her business. There is a designated JB thread anyway so he should do his aggressive marketing there. This thread is LOCAL ML as per the subject suggest. Hope admin will wipe clean all his Love promoting posts soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1