The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:15 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Pearce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

East Coast Chalet swimming pool count ?
Was not really fun, but just wanted to experience how it felt like to do in a pool.
Besides the warmth, can't feel much as too slippery with all the water.
Old Yesterday, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ohemaaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My experience was the staircase outside her house. dont know whether other building people got see or not hahaha it was quite thrilling the feel. like dont want to get spotted.
Old Yesterday, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to have an ex gf whose family is slightly more strict so whenever we are at her room, her parents would ask her room door to be opened..there was 1 night when i was at her hse after sending her back and her parents were engrossed watching the 9pm channel 8 show in the living room so we went to her room..after fooling around awhile, i took off her tshirt (she was braless as she had showered after reaching home earlier) and pull down my pants to get her to blow me..finally cim and she swallowed..all these while the room door is opened so if her parents walked pass, they would see what we are doing
Old Yesterday, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 7
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordYama View Post
I used to have an ex gf whose family is slightly more strict so whenever we are at her room, her parents would ask her room door to be opened..there was 1 night when i was at her hse after sending her back and her parents were engrossed watching the 9pm channel 8 show in the living room so we went to her room..after fooling around awhile, i took off her tshirt (she was braless as she had showered after reaching home earlier) and pull down my pants to get her to blow me..finally cim and she swallowed..all these while the room door is opened so if her parents walked pass, they would see what we are doing
Thrill level off the charts boss!
Old Yesterday, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10521 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Her mother and sister were in separate rooms with doors closed.
We sitting between living room and kitchen. Me licking her.
Consider daring?
In comparison..⬇️
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordYama View Post
i took off her tshirt and pull down my pants to get her to blow me..finally cim and she swallowed..all these while the room door is opened so if her parents walked pass, they would see what we are doing
U win liao..⬆️

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old Today, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
dman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to behold

Did it last time in polytechnic classroom on a non study day. One of those I will never forget.
Old Today, 10:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scarecrow188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Park and public toilets, but surely my heart pounds real fast
Old Today, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 9
likebossamboss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlikebossamboss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlikebossamboss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got heated up after a session at bar, one of my friend started kissing me. Ended up had a session in public restroom , lucky no peps around
Old Today, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 7
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
Did it last time in polytechnic classroom on a non study day. One of those I will never forget.
School setting… doing the least innocent things in the most innocent places is always next level 🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1