The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old Today, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 1
chionz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
If I remember correctly:
Chionz rating: Jolin and Alin: 10, Diora: 9-9.5, Chantella: 8.5-9.0?
wow you have great memory, i dont even remember the ratings myself hahah but everyone has their own preference so quite difficult to rate looks TBH. Anyway a 8 is already above average.

Wondering if any bros tried Britney? wanted to book her also but slots filled up fast hahahah
Old Today, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 1
chionz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Maybe you should post more in SBF, this is your first post in six years!

How to verify if you keep quiet - no FRs, no indication you’ve cheonged.

When I signed up with VP in 2019, he took one look at my post history and that was it. I dunno what his verification system is now, but he has to protect his business.

A guy with zero posts in six years doesn’t cross my own threshold for me to share ML/FL info..
I think they are more conscious nowadays. When I got verified by VP it took some time as well even though I had a few FRs in dome 1 but their verification system was down that weekend so i went with the alternative methods provided. Once i got verified immediately went for a back to back bonking marathon with Jolin and Alin ><
Old Today, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for wendolyn vp

Side note, she said that she's Emma elder sis.

Looks: 8, pretty but Emma more of my type so ymmv.

Body: Profile said that is natural B cup, but actually is D or big C. Junior become senior in no time once she got naked.

Bbbj: Great with different variation, she will attack the balls and also kiss thighs, she will also move up to nipple again and then go back down to continue.

FJ: Really nice to see her natural racks bouncing during cowgirl and missionary. DFK and pump her during missionary also. Recently chiong abit too much so hard to finish, so she alternate between hj and bbbj till I finish. She just took out the condom and didn't ask me to go wash or use tissue to wipe before blowing again.

GFE: Playful and witty girl, when inside the lift she asked if i makan already then she touch my stomach, when in room she slap my ass. She said that since I met Emma before if I want to meet her other sister, then she said she is 12 years old lol and keep giggling.

RTF: Yes will definitely go back again, before that maybe want to meet Yumi or zoei first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1