The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Ivanleetj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Have you ever encounter $60 massage cannot use oil and cannot massage lower body?

As my usual Spa is fully booked, i went to this Jin Yu Spa nearby. The ML assigned to me was named Yuki. She told me $60 cannot massage lower body, have to pay $88 then can and told me repeatedly to take the $88 one at the counter. I told her if $60 is not welcomed here, I will walked away, then she changed her tone and said okay $60 massage can but no oil will be used. Since I am already there I don't want to argue with her.

Massage was really piano and towards the end she popped GQ and I asked if it was standard rates, to my horror, she said $150, as i felt it was too expensive, i rejected her, she gave me black face immediately and told me time's up when there is clearly 30 mins left.

Have you all encounter such ridiculous thing like need to take the upgraded $88 package then can use oil and massage lower part of body?
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 12
torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!
Re: Have you ever encounter $60 massage cannot use oil and cannot massage lower body?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanleetj View Post
As my usual Spa is fully booked, i went to this Jin Yu Spa nearby. The ML assigned to me was named Yuki. She told me $60 cannot massage lower body, have to pay $88 then can and told me repeatedly to take the $88 one at the counter. I told her if $60 is not welcomed here, I will walked away, then she changed her tone and said okay $60 massage can but no oil will be used. Since I am already there I don't want to argue with her.

Massage was really piano and towards the end she popped GQ and I asked if it was standard rates, to my horror, she said $150, as i felt it was too expensive, i rejected her, she gave me black face immediately and told me time's up when there is clearly 30 mins left.

Have you all encounter such ridiculous thing like need to take the upgraded $88 package then can use oil and massage lower part of body?
I really curious why bros keep going to this spa despite the multiple threads that complain about the shop.

But to answer your question, yes got places and ML that will say like that. Because they want you to pay for the more expensive massage. Hell, sometimes the $88 massage also doesn't offer much. There's no law that says body massage means must be the whole body, so they aren't wrong. Unless they explicitly tell you whole body then you never receive the service, you can't really complain.

Nowadays, alot of shops charge extra for oil also. Like say normal massage $50, but if want oil add $8/10.

And bro, if you still got 30 minutes of service left, go and complain at front desk or make a big fuss. Don't let it go. They themselves don't want trouble, it is really better for you to get your money back or part of it. Although from the beginning you should have walked already.
Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
I really curious why bros keep going to this spa despite the multiple threads that complain about the shop.

But to answer your question, yes got places and ML that will say like that. Because they want you to pay for the more expensive massage. Hell, sometimes the $88 massage also doesn't offer much. There's no law that says body massage means must be the whole body, so they aren't wrong. Unless they explicitly tell you whole body then you never receive the service, you can't really complain.

Nowadays, alot of shops charge extra for oil also. Like say normal massage $50, but if want oil add $8/10.

And bro, if you still got 30 minutes of service left, go and complain at front desk or make a big fuss. Don't let it go. They themselves don't want trouble, it is really better for you to get your money back or part of it. Although from the beginning you should have walked already.
I seldom read this forum so I am unaware of the multiple threads of complaints about this place. Now you mentioned about it, I will go back to the shop tomorrow and make a big fuss to get my money back.
Old Today, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 22
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Have you ever encounter $60 massage cannot use oil and cannot massage lower body?

I encountered before. Say cannot massage legs. I think is better to ask the front desk exactly what can and what cannot to avoid surprises.

Similarly to buy cai fan, I will ask how much which I point to a dish before I ask the person to scope so I know I am clear how much I need to pay later.

Quote:

Old Today, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
I encountered before. Say cannot massage legs. I think is better to ask the front desk exactly what can and what cannot to avoid surprises.

Similarly to buy cai fan, I will ask how much which I point to a dish before I ask the person to scope so I know I am clear how much I need to pay later.
And they name it full body massage $60. Since when legs are not part of our body?
Old Today, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 22
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And they name it full body massage $60. Since when legs are not part of our body?
Never trust what businessman says. My aunty went for $3 haircut and end up paying $60. Just ask in details. No harm to ask more questions. I learn the hard way.
Old Today, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 823 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

there are spa that don't let you turn over if you don't take $88.
Old Today, 02:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
CBTanHanWei is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

Do take note this SPA is 100% being black listed, warn before you heading to there.
Old Today, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future

Quote:

Shared some gems with you bro, all QC-ed personally
Old Today, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
blurqaz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblurqaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i damn tulan spa with this policy. will just pay and never go back again. it's ridiculous to pay for massage without lower body. we should all boycott places like this.

Quote:

Old Today, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 9
Starx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of light

150 gq? She offer FJ for 150 is it?
Old Today, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
150 gq? She offer FJ for 150 is it?
150 for HJ
Old Today, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
150 for HJ
probably she guess you dont know the market rates or see you like carrot haha
Old Today, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
probably she guess you dont know the market rates or see you like carrot haha
She said everyone in the shop charges the same rate $150.
Old Today, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

yes a lot of places that force you take $88 if want massage thigh / legs.

we need to setup a blacklist for these shops.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1