The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2024, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbtak View Post
Forgot to add. The so called "owo" joints usually are the ones offering very very happy.

But not sure if it's me or my standards that have changed but I find such experiences to be far less memorable than plain happy. MLs tend to be older, the service rushed, but to me the biggest turn off is the facilities itself. When I was younger, parklane and OT were my go to areas for such joints.

No longer. Very much rather have a young pretty ML that is able to make some conversation give me a good massage (and good roaming access!)
Oh god you reminded me of that one time I went to a owo shop since I was hanging around with nothing to do. She beckoned me in for massage and I really thought there's massage until she played piano for 10 mins and told me actually nobody expects real massage in there 😂

Needless to say, that was one of my worst post nut clarity and there's zero, yes I say again, zero shower facility. No even those shower pods, I had to wipe my sweat off with tissues from her lol.

So bro toukin there you have it, you need to decide what services you want then try and look at the shops. Some of the sponsored threads are decent and I do post FRs from time to time.

If you want juagen for maintenance, I've got a few MLs to recommend too, just let me know which area you're looking at.
Old 28-06-2024, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
Fbtak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Oh god you reminded me of that one time I went to a owo shop since I was hanging around with nothing to do. She beckoned me in for massage and I really thought there's massage until she played piano for 10 mins and told me actually nobody expects real massage in there 😂

Needless to say, that was one of my worst post nut clarity and there's zero, yes I say again, zero shower facility. No even those shower pods, I had to wipe my sweat off with tissues from her lol.
I like to think my post nut clarity has been accumulated over many years to the point it just evolved into me simply changing my filters completely for joints. I previously ONLY go for FJs but nowadays a clear FJ shop scares me!

Another type of joint are the old school spas where you'd have a common lounge area where bros can relax before or after. Those used to have quality Malaysian MLs in the past offering FJ but I don't know where to find them. One of the sponsored facial areas looks like it.
Old 28-06-2024, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dk878 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New to playing MP.. need some help bros

I'm newbie also. May I know what is 3B1R mean?
Old 28-06-2024, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbtak View Post
I like to think my post nut clarity has been accumulated over many years to the point it just evolved into me simply changing my filters completely for joints. I previously ONLY go for FJs but nowadays a clear FJ shop scares me!

Another type of joint are the old school spas where you'd have a common lounge area where bros can relax before or after. Those used to have quality Malaysian MLs in the past offering FJ but I don't know where to find them. One of the sponsored facial areas looks like it.
If I remember correctly, those were called health centres. I remember some of them offer free food and drinks in the lounge area.
Old 28-06-2024, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk878 View Post
I'm newbie also. May I know what is 3B1R mean?
B means blue note means 50
R means red note means 10
Old 28-06-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 18
toukin is a glorious beacon of lighttoukin is a glorious beacon of lighttoukin is a glorious beacon of lighttoukin is a glorious beacon of lighttoukin is a glorious beacon of lighttoukin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

So bro toukin there you have it, you need to decide what services you want then try and look at the shops. Some of the sponsored threads are decent and I do post FRs from time to time.

If you want juagen for maintenance, I've got a few MLs to recommend too, just let me know which area you're looking at.
now that you mentioned it, i've seen terms like JG and HDLY.. Would you be so kind as to explain what these are? Another term I see a bit is "Dong Guan style"..

I'm so sorry for these noob questions but I've got limited "free" time and I don't want to walk into this mine field blind.

Thanks in advance.
Old 28-06-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

just walk into any advertised shops, you will probably get all kinds of services...the only thing u need is $$$..just walk in and ask for any ml you know or don't know...just get the cheapest package or second cheapest one, then wait for them to initiate or you initiate, then give them the basic fare of $50 for hj...if u like the service, you can go visit them again, if not just move on....
Old 28-06-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OWO and 2WO are where the most fun usually occurs.
For the cat A spas, the MLs are usually too busy looking out of the window and too busy stopping your hand or mouth/tongue from roaming around too much, that u don’t get the feel of what u are paying for.
Just my own experience from the past few years
Old Yesterday, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toukin View Post
Hello old birds.. I'm new to the MP scene and I would like some help.

So I guess I'm looking for a TLDR version of places to go, what I should avoid. and also MLs who have a balance of looks and massage skills.
You should ask yourself why you wish to do this and then set your own boundaries. Your own red lines that should never be crossed.

Don't bother about which girl is pretty or which MP offers what services at what prices. All these are ever-changing and they are not important over time. You will not remember many of the MLs or MPs you had visited after some time.

For me, I wish to create memories that I can look back when I am old. At least tell myself I had experienced life. Threesome, anal sex, fire/ice bbbj, lesbian/butch sex, juagen, girls of different nationalities, private clubs etc. Enough memories

My red lines are

1. I will not be emotionally involved (no KC)
2. I avoid overspending my money just on a few girls.

Without establishing red lines, you will end up very lost after sometime. Always seeking to validate your own self worth based on how these ML react to you as you can read in some threads.
Old Today, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
Fbtak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
If I remember correctly, those were called health centres. I remember some of them offer free food and drinks in the lounge area.
Ah yessss. Health centres. I remember there was one at the location of one of the advertised joints here but not sure if it's been converted. Fully closed rooms (no glass at the door) and MLs who wear uniforms. The beauty of the HCs were the availability of Malaysian MLs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1