The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of
Re: VP Raid

whats vp?
the full name
Old 06-07-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

it means elections coming. thats why doing clean up first.
Old 06-07-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 16
backache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post
can any bro explain why they have contraceptives and no condoms? ML more afraid of getting pregnant than getting STDs/HIV?
Old 06-07-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 992 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
whats vp?
the full name
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
He wants to noe what is vp and it's full name, not the meaning & it's consequences

I oso dunno what is VP raid, MP raid yes ..
Old 06-07-2024, 09:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by backache View Post
can any bro explain why they have contraceptives and no condoms? ML more afraid of getting pregnant than getting STDs/HIV?
The AV looks for sex paraphernalia, if there was a lot of mouthwash, they can claim suspicious amounts to investigate deeper. Think they did the same with the birth control pills - why do they need so many at their workplace?

If AV find a used condom wrapper in a licensed massage establishment, they have legal reason to search the joint, ripping out fittings and throwing the beds onto the street, while the MLs are handcuffed and take a minivan ride to Cantonment.

Last edited by Keima; 06-07-2024 at 10:33 PM.
Old 06-07-2024, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray68 View Post
I thought condo is always safe
Condo is the worst. Theres no reason or excuse to say at all if you get caught at the location. Shop still can say walk in
Old 06-07-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1173 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
Its their job to keep cleaning up and work.. if not pay them salary to do what? iron rice bowl yet still shake leg and take salary meh..
Old 06-07-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by backache View Post
Might be the pills are to stop menstruation cycle? So they can be more productive in terms of $ Or perhaps it just tells you that they are selling raw
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1