The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old Today, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 5
RagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Who tf keep complete record of fake names of the FLs they fucked???
Me, apparently. But I don't see why this gets you so bothered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Wow….. 😮 This is the result of how many years?
Around 4 bro.
Old Today, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 2
Treyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of light

Liana SNS

Liana’s amazing. Tall (very tall in heels) perfect natural body, when i say perfect, she’s slim and fit but also has beautiful feminine curves. She’s extremely sensual and gentle, and gives herself one hundred percent to make the experience amazing. I wish i had booked longer as was sad to leave but will revisit again. She also speaks good english and has a good sense of humour… all in all a great girl and a top experience. Treat her well and I’m sure you will like her as much as I did.
Old Today, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 15
dytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBison View Post
Finally completed the VPremium alphabet challenge today, having met ladies with name starting with every letter. So I thought it would be a good time to look back on some of the very amazing ladies in this reliable stable.

For the sake of brevity, I will only state which is, in my opinion, the best lady for each letter. I will also add an asterisk at the back of the name if I have only met one lady with this initial letter, meaning she qualifies as best by default.

A is for Athena
B is for Bora
C is for Chelsea
D is for Daphne
E is for Elsa
F is for Felicia
G is for Gem
H is for Hannah
I is for Isabel*
J is for Jessi
K is for Kathy*
L is for Lindy
M is for Michelle
N is for Natalie
O is for Omega*
P is for Priscilla
Q is for Qin
R is for Rayna
S is for Stefanie
T is for Taya
U is for Urara* (JP)
V is for Vivien
W is for Win*
X is for Xin Xin* (CN)
Y is for Yvonne
Z is for Zoie

Many thanks to VPremium and all the ladies I have met for the experiences. And also a big thanks to all the bros who have provided their reviews on VP ladies, I often rely on your FRs to make informed choices.

Perhaps this is an indication that I need to start slowing down
Amazing bro. Just upped you. I know VP always starts the lady from A-Z, but I seldom ever see ladies that start with letter U. If you hadn’t put Urara, i wouldn’t remember they had an U lady also hahahah. You are likely to be the only VP regular to complete such a A-Z list. Really kudos bro, great stuff and what memories! To be honest, I think it’s only with VP that you can really have a “career” in this line for FL ladies. I really like the way they do it, in fact, I was particularly amazed when I saw my review for Yuki 3 years ago, it’s really pretty mind-blowing to me. They really do this shit well and it makes me feel they treat the ladies with respect like this is a professional job even though most of the guys just treat FL ladies just as a fuck tool. Really kudos to this stable. Power!
Old Today, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 5
RagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by dytakeshi View Post
Amazing bro. Just upped you. I know VP always starts the lady from A-Z, but I seldom ever see ladies that start with letter U. If you hadn’t put Urara, i wouldn’t remember they had an U lady also hahahah. You are likely to be the only VP regular to complete such a A-Z list. Really kudos bro, great stuff and what memories! To be honest, I think it’s only with VP that you can really have a “career” in this line for FL ladies. I really like the way they do it, in fact, I was particularly amazed when I saw my review for Yuki 3 years ago, it’s really pretty mind-blowing to me. They really do this shit well and it makes me feel they treat the ladies with respect like this is a professional job even though most of the guys just treat FL ladies just as a fuck tool. Really kudos to this stable. Power!
Thank you for your sharing too bro, just up you as well.

Actually, I think Urara is the one and only U so far. X was also very rare, and was the final one I got with Xin Xin.

Hope you managed to meet Yuki again when she came back this round. I met her once and she was great.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1