The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 06:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WildBanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any idea is Lora still in town?
Old Today, 06:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WildBanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any idea if Lora is still in town?
Old Today, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
You still 好意思 say. Your recent FR, even the list below are all 老油条 returnees.
I want fresh one! FRESH!

女人像海鲜,好吃永远抵不过新鲜;女人也像牛肉,不管肉质如何,就是不能太老!

Omg... you're right! Why my list of big natural boobies only returnees!? Aren't there more big natural voobies around? The new MLs with supposedly "big boobs" I tried so far, all enhanced.

For you Sir Boi, I will persevere and continue the quest to seek out new MLs with generous boobies.

Anyone can help hint whom? Lolz
Old Today, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Nope as I visited her for the first time today. Can see why she is so hot. TBH, in terms of vanilla she is even better than my first experience with dandan which I think is a fair comparison... though after that I had to visit another ML related to her due to commitments. Got 2 more commitments for the rest of week... in a dilemma to maybe drop one of them...

She will be difficult to book... which could be a blessing in disguise for me.
I thought you prefer to avoid short-stay ML? hehehe.

But a body like hers, really got no choice right? I, too, am gonna try to catch her before she leaves. She was a regular previously, but I missed her the last round. I first met her at a Joo Chiat area condo, then RV flat, Lavender hotel, etc, etc, aiyo I forget already. Lolz. All I know is Rayna/XX really knows how to use her beautiful massive magic mountains to satisfy. Plus smooth fair skin to glide on, and a sweet face. I likey very muchie.
Old Today, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I thought you prefer to avoid short-stay ML? hehehe.

But a body like hers, really got no choice right? I, too, am gonna try to catch her before she leaves. She was a regular previously, but I missed her the last round. I first met her at a Joo Chiat area condo, then RV flat, Lavender hotel, etc, etc, aiyo I forget already. Lolz. All I know is Rayna/XX really knows how to use her beautiful massive magic mountains to satisfy. Plus smooth fair skin to glide on, and a sweet face. I likey very muchie.
Haha... cos a bro PM me on her return so got to at least try to visit. I wasn't sure that I'd get a slot and was thinking it is okay even if I didn't. Glad it turned out well. I think she is really cute and adorable overall lah. Anyway no need to say so much about her she also got many customers liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fast4Lust View Post
Bro, can you help refresh my memory...

Did Rayna once stayed in a condo that has a lift straight up to her place near Sophia road?

Or was it a other large rack that I mixed up... Haha
Sorry bro, first time visit her so didn't know where she stayed b4. Maybe Kopiosteve post above can help?

Cathy, Mango
Old Today, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
When I just come out to cheong, I was a 小鲜肉。Most mls gave me special offer that other customers cannot get.
May of Grand Central spa drove me with her BMW to watch a concert acted by Chow Yun Fatt. Later back to her home for a great night.
JJ of M Hotel spa drove me with her Merz and bought a Rolex Star for me.
Now I uncle liao, it's my turn to drive mls around and buy gift for them. This is a fair world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wow never knew Chow Yun Fatt ever had a concert.

Those days whenever their Cantonese TV series got popular here they will flew over to make some performance and pocket tons $$ back.
Also, Chow Yun Fatt was not that popular then.

Last edited by Ray06; Today at 09:00 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1