The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
rollinglemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Emmy from Sexhouse69

Looks: Can see the similarity in the photo posted in her thread, didn't have makeup on when i visited (it was late night) but still pretty. Confirm won't reject
Body: natural B boobs, just nice fit my hand. got the right curves and nice butt.considered quite fair for thai ladies
French:started smooching then progressively til sword fight, even suck my lips
BBBJ: SOP but loves it when she starts using her tongue to play the tip
FJ: started with her on top, pull her in to french while she slowly move her hips. damn turn on . 2nd shot did missionary and i controlled the pace, her expression top notch and started grabbing her own tits by herself..see liao buay tahan

Overall: 8/10 bonk, recommend to bros who are into french. Her personality is bubbly as well, keeps laughing while resting for 2nd shot.Have basic english, didn't use much google translate. Left a happy man

Advice bros to bring own towel cause the one provided is too small

YMMV
Old Today, 12:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Voodoojelly is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Aura Galaxy

OKT: Fast response
Looks: 8/10, seductive look
Body: 9/10, slim and well maintained
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Service: 9/10, very service oriented, playful and friendly
Old Today, 12:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
dandellion69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Jennie - Lust365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ghlight=jennie

Looks: 9/10 she's definition of beauty. V good facial features

Body: 9/10 sexy curves

Pussy: 9/10 shaved, taste good, smells good

Boobs: 9/10 wit very sensitive nips

Bbbj: 9/10 v good BJ skills. No teeth felt, can go deep some more

FJ: 9/10 willing to serve. Felt like a holiday being served by a sexy gal

Gfe: 9/10 sweet and horny. Best combo
Old Today, 12:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bell from Club Fri

Looks: Visited her years ago when she was called Bella under the same stable. Her figure is still banging. The pictures of her in her pink bikini looks the closest to her. SYT, slim (bakness 2) and fit with big boobs (man-made). Height about 161cm which is accurate on the advertisement.

Service: In my old FR I said that she was the most hardworking girl I ever encountered. Today after booking her I can still say she's the same energizer bunny. Her cowgirl skills are top notch. She's very welcoming as soon as I stepped through the door. Between shots she was also playful with pecks here and cuddles there, GFE is there. Her English standard has improved since the last time and I could have a basic conversation with her.

Location: For those driving, I suggest parking at the HDB parking nearby. It will be much easier to find a parking lot. From there it will be a short ~7mins walk to the place. I went there at night so there wasn't any glaring heat from the sun. For the place itself it's a nice 1 person place, so to me that's a plus.

Overall I would recommend her. Energizer bunny, GFE, gold star dick rider. The place is also discreet and there's ample HDB parking nearby. She mentioned that her birthday is on sun/mon (I can't remember), in case anyone wants to go the extra mile to buy a little treat for her.
Old Today, 02:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Tornadobliss is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Name: Honey
Stable: Lust365
Link⬇️
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=honey

Looks: 9 gnd
Body: 9 slim
Pussy: 9 looks good tastes good
Bbbj: 9 demure suctions
Fj: 9 like making love with my new gf. Shy but actually inside is boiling alr. Her wetness says it all

Other Remarks:
New in a relationship kind, shy and explore stage
Old Today, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
jaxica2082 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mimi (flirtygirls)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=995145

Location near bugis, room was nice with ample parking

Lady was in her mid 20s, body was slim, can French, can take hardcore sex and she can let me use to mouth fuck till I blust all into her mouth

No black face at all and very willing to please, fucked her hard and she wants more n more till I surrender to her totally

Good bonk with great rate 9/10
Old Today, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 2
walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!

Candy 100/2/90 session
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=995062

Thanks okt for the 2am slot and swift arrangement
Most budget plus solid bonk so far these few months

Lady can suck well and I love her big boobs that I can use for boob fuck, her nipps are senstive and she will leak love juice when I fondle her nipps and boobs

Moan damn loud and her face very horny too

For this kind of rate definitely outside can't find anymore
Old Today, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 23
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php

Yuki from RP. Very friendly lady and worth a visit. Big smile and like visiting your long lost friend. Convenient location. Great conversationalist and can speak good English and Chinese. She’s full shaved which attracted me to go down on her! Very accommodative and time well spent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1