The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My last straw on local's Spa scene, what is your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
If just want happy... go to the wellness chains? 105 all in. Not the cheapest but not the most expensive.
Was about to say this. I only go to all those alphabet wellness. 105 is considered cheap because they will actually massage you properly before the hj. If feeling rich can still tip 30. Only downside is sometimes when she touch you till the fire is lit you cannot put it out by sticking your stick in to the honey pot.
Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
I have been visiting local Spa, MP, TCM scene for as long as the past 6 years. Have seen massage prices from $45 per hour increase to $55 per hour, then increase to $68 per hour recently. I am talking about the basic normal body massage now most places are already charging $68.

Worst still, many of this so called SPAs have introduced the bullshit Hot Oil massage/ Bubble massage (whatever they called it) which cost $89 or $99 to massage your butt or lower part of your body, then the ML can offer HJ to you. That being said, even if the ML offers HJ to you, they still charge you 2 blues for a simple HJ with autoroam, and they said this is the standard market price for all Spas. I wondered which idiots set this price.

My last straw is on a fateful day 2 months ago in May. I have been following this regular ML of mine from day 1 she started working in SG. She a PRC who came to Singapore 6 years ago when she was 25. She have hopped around many shops from the $45 per hour till the $89 per hour shop she is in now. So this fateful day in May I visited her, as usual i took up the $89 package as this is the shop policy and after finishing the SOP, I took out 2 blues from my wallet and prepare to tip her, this is when she told me now every ML in the same shop have set the market price to $150 so you have to tip me $150 from now onwards. I lan lan took out another $50 and passed it to her.

6 years of supporting her and yet this is what she did to me. How much money I have spent on her during these period of 6 years. Told my friend about it and he laughed and jio me to venture the Spas in JB with him. I was much happier, the MLs in JB can really play and less money minded. More Nationalities to choose from, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesians. 1 hour of aromatherapy body oil massage cost only RM75, The tips for the MLs for HJ with autoroam depending on chemistry is a mere RM50. The total damage adds up is just RM125. RM125 is equivalent to SGD$36 based on the latest currency conversion. I can get the same thing for SGD$36 in JB compared to the SGD$239 ($89+$150tips) I get in Singapore.

In conclusion, that sums up my thoughts of the worrying local Spa scene currently. I hope the MLs in Singapore can wake up their bloody idea. Bros, thank you for reading, whether you agree with me or not, you can add in your inputs and thoughts below.
Brother, I feel your disappointment and frustration. I gave my support to one ML back when she started working here post COVID, always gave her the same amount when we did stuff, She'd be like "we're friends,no need to be so calculative".

I did tell her to let me know if I'm not tipping enough, mind you I'm not shortchanging her - 2B minimum, and if I feeling generous because of a great session, I add one or 2R. This is on top of entrance.

Fast forward to her jumping a few places, to the current one. I visited her, and the exact thing happened to you happened to me. Took out 2B, then she gave me this outraged face like "what?? It's 3B!" I was stunned, so I said "I thought last time is 2B?"

Her reply made me leave and never come back: "last time is last time. Now is different". Wow 5 years of friendship, and this is the type of attitude that was shown.

Moral of the story - no matter how they behave or treat you, ML will not become friends. They are only in it to make as much money as they can, as quickly as possible. I know there are exceptions, but they are rare.

Excuse my rant; your post brought up many memories for me.
Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
CooolCoool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCooolCoool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runningboy View Post
Bro, any place to recommend in jb?
I only know king spa 2. 1.5 hr with Addon about 230rm. Less than $70 sgd. only normal happy available.
Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 743 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3997 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
Brother, I feel your disappointment and frustration. I gave my support to one ML back when she started working here post COVID, always gave her the same amount when we did stuff, She'd be like "we're friends,no need to be so calculative".

I did tell her to let me know if I'm not tipping enough, mind you I'm not shortchanging her - 2B minimum, and if I feeling generous because of a great session, I add one or 2R. This is on top of entrance.

Fast forward to her jumping a few places, to the current one. I visited her, and the exact thing happened to you happened to me. Took out 2B, then she gave me this outraged face like "what?? It's 3B!" I was stunned, so I said "I thought last time is 2B?"

Her reply made me leave and never come back: "last time is last time. Now is different". Wow 5 years of friendship, and this is the type of attitude that was shown.

Moral of the story - no matter how they behave or treat you, ML will not become friends. They are only in it to make as much money as they can, as quickly as possible. I know there are exceptions, but they are rare.

Excuse my rant; your post brought up many memories for me.
Bro, there will be new wave of younger cheongster and regardless of the sharing, history will repeat itself, and possibly more cases, believing in the fairy tales with ML.
Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 1
shimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I remember seeing somewhere in the forum.. a great pragmatic quote... something like " whore are for fucking.. done ur deed and leave." Something along this line..

The relationship is in the first place transactional and based on money. shdnt have any hope that it is anything else. Imagine ur long term ML have 2 request from customer from same time slot. the other customer is usually paying more like 1B more. who do u think she will turn down? Straight forward right?

Hope u r able to find your peace cheers
Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post

Moral of the story - no matter how they behave or treat you, ML will not become friends. They are only in it to make as much money as they can, as quickly as possible.
Look on the bright side. All it takes is 1B for you to wake up to the truth. Not a high cost to see the real side of MLs
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 3
hewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to behold

I think to each its own. Everyone has different budget and also different relations built up with their ML.... they want to give more its up to them.
no point talking about it because there is zero chance of controlling this...
Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 15
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

well we have to face the reality of price going up but i believe those that gave cut throat pricing will face problems in the future. less customer flow and danger of getting complains. i know some chongsters do not want trouble but to be honest, some customer will send an email to complain.

those shops really got checked more frequently and closed.

usually for me i checked pricing before going in. $55 entrance i will give 60 - 70 extra to ML. keep it within 120. for city areas those really chio ones only go for Fj which comes to around 150-200 + entrance.

So i can only say those newbies who don't know these got cut in their wallets paying more. cause we know we can get Dome 3 ladies with the above higher price
Old Yesterday, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Should name the MP and ML so that we can avoid. Otherwise there is not much meaning in your sharing. Won't prevent us from stepping on this landmine.
13 Opal Crescent Singapore 328408
Old Yesterday, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!

What I learnt over the years is entry prices can't really help unless like OWO. Extras prices is really up to the girl. If you long term regular with her, and she so hung on the increase...that's a sign to give up la. Actually not even an increase, if she always want more from you even if 1R/2R...give up and change. Remember you are just one guy to her, she confirm got many other guys so think with your big head.

Real kind of so called good relationship usually won't ask from you more, still same service. Even if move, can charge you the same because reality is how her colleague know? I can only think of is the boss take a percentage of the service then maybe she lose out. But then again, if she tell the boss you only take a lower service, what can she do.

Anyway the real ones, some time give you extra for free, or meet you outside do the deed etc. I had a few before, will want to meet outside or give extra for free because they want it. So I plead if you got regular go to, at least get some actual benefit out of them, not listen to their sweet words. Remember, you are just one of the fish in the sea for them.
Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!

Quote:
13 Opal Crescent Singapore 328408
That's the blacklisted spa in one of threads isn't it. I guess your girl became delusional after switching there haha.
Old Today, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 20
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
I have been visiting local Spa, MP, TCM scene for as long as the past 6 years. Have seen massage prices from $45 per hour increase to $55 per hour, then increase to $68 per hour recently. I am talking about the basic normal body massage now most places are already charging $68.

Worst still, many of this so called SPAs have introduced the bullshit Hot Oil massage/ Bubble massage (whatever they called it) which cost $89 or $99 to massage your butt or lower part of your body, then the ML can offer HJ to you. That being said, even if the ML offers HJ to you, they still charge you 2 blues for a simple HJ with autoroam, and they said this is the standard market price for all Spas. I wondered which idiots set this price.

My last straw is on a fateful day 2 months ago in May. I have been following this regular ML of mine from day 1 she started working in SG. She a PRC who came to Singapore 6 years ago when she was 25. She have hopped around many shops from the $45 per hour till the $89 per hour shop she is in now. So this fateful day in May I visited her, as usual i took up the $89 package as this is the shop policy and after finishing the SOP, I took out 2 blues from my wallet and prepare to tip her, this is when she told me now every ML in the same shop have set the market price to $150 so you have to tip me $150 from now onwards. I lan lan took out another $50 and passed it to her.

6 years of supporting her and yet this is what she did to me. How much money I have spent on her during these period of 6 years. Told my friend about it and he laughed and jio me to venture the Spas in JB with him. I was much happier, the MLs in JB can really play and less money minded. More Nationalities to choose from, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesians. 1 hour of aromatherapy body oil massage cost only RM75, The tips for the MLs for HJ with autoroam depending on chemistry is a mere RM50. The total damage adds up is just RM125. RM125 is equivalent to SGD$36 based on the latest currency conversion. I can get the same thing for SGD$36 in JB compared to the SGD$239 ($89+$150tips) I get in Singapore.

In conclusion, that sums up my thoughts of the worrying local Spa scene currently. I hope the MLs in Singapore can wake up their bloody idea. Bros, thank you for reading, whether you agree with me or not, you can add in your inputs and thoughts below.

just ban the shit out of her. totally bad attitude
Old Today, 04:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post

Anyway it is not fair to compare ringgit Vs SGD, 10rm is enough for more than a proper meal in Msia but, but U cant even get the cheapest sandwich in local 7-11 with that. Of coz if U have the time, going to Msia to enjoy would be the best. My limit for sg scene is 2B tip unless it goes beyond hj/roaming.
Well said bro.
Can't really compare using RM. Here Cai Fan $4 we said expensive liao. In msia cai fan RM10 is also super ex, just that sgd is strong and it work out become sgd2.9. Sure worth it.

In jb there are also wl who ask for RM200 to RM300 for fj de. Just that jb has competition as well so many actually just take what is "market rate". In Vietnam, some wl also expecting USD50 for hj.

There was once I frequent a jq lady almost very other month, so far we did fj a couple of time, no asking tip. I merely pay the usual price for massage and jg fees.

My suggestion to TS is, just move on, there are many places we can go, but offcourse sometime nice ones are rare where we would like to return.
For me, if merely hj+roam, max I budget 1b+2r. Same like u unless is more than mere hj. There are many wl asking 1b2r for hj only but there are still some who just ask 1b for hj+roam. Not sure if they ask for more now as I did not visit them for more than 1yr. Because plus the stupid ent of 88 or 89, tip another 1b is like 140 liao. Where 3b can gt fj at few many places. So I rather go for that additional 1r instead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1