The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
This was a wonderful experience for me from the beginning to the end. From my initial greeting to the end of my massage. Qian Qian was so warm and friendly. She gave a very thoughtful massage, asking if her touch was the right amount of pressure, checking out medical history etc, and making sure I was comfortable throughout. I liked the room the massage took place. Really deep massage into my tissues, a lot of tension released in my lower back. Qian Qian is very skillful and knowledgeable. I would certainly recommend her. Great attitude and attention to detail.
There are more than one Qian Qian, so please provide the link to this ML.
Otherwise sound 自说自爽也就是白说!
Old Today, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 3
Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
couldn't resist the big boobies temptation and i went for a visit as well

Sharing my MR too

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-yuanyuan/

- she's located in condo though listing stated is in hotel
- looks wise milfy, discount from the picture about 35%, age guesstimate mid-30s
- body wise meaty and indeed similar to bao zi, wont consider fat, but the boobs really stole the show, i think it's even bigger and fuller than bao zi. D cup can still fit into my big hands but this one really cannot, big and heavy. Very soft and dense with good natural big boobies sag
- chatty and friendly, big sister feel, somemore her voice rather unique, a bit low and not soft spoken type
- massage so-so, sensual likewise, only thing is the boob rub can really feel the heft of it
- hj wise average as well, but i managed to shoot much faster than usual, guess the big boobies love in me still cannot resist seeing and playing with such big and heavy tits
- didnt shortchange time also, after wash hand continue with some hand and arm massage until time up
- a pity she is here for short period only, she mention leaving in slightly less than 3 weeks time and price is a bit more expensive at $140
- however i'm sold on the boobs and her personality, would definitely RTM to play with those boobs again before she leave
If I’m not wrong returnee. Way back came to sg less than a week then fly off under the name Yi Lin
Old Today, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/cc-massage/

Can anyone confirm if this is the original CC that has returned?
I understand that when she first RTC, her number was used by some other ML for a while.
Old Today, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post
If I’m not wrong returnee. Way back came to sg less than a week then fly off under the name Yi Lin
Agree. Very familiar. But too much of a price hike imho.
Old Today, 03:13 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18780 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
This was a wonderful experience for me from the beginning to the end. From my initial greeting to the end of my massage. Qian Qian was so warm and friendly. She gave a very thoughtful massage, asking if her touch was the right amount of pressure, checking out medical history etc, and making sure I was comfortable throughout. I liked the room the massage took place. Really deep massage into my tissues, a lot of tension released in my lower back. Qian Qian is very skillful and knowledgeable. I would certainly recommend her. Great attitude and attention to detail.
No heads no tails...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old Today, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1935 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
No heads no tails...
Maybe that bro forgot to include the link
Old Today, 03:31 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18780 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
Maybe that bro forgot to include the link
Nah he posted in several threads as well without a link

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old Today, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
graphis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/xi-xi-massage/

Returnee on tourist visa

Look wise 20% discount from pics and video
C cup boobs but a bit saggy. Can zhut
Demure and soft spoken

However massage nonexistent. Sensual wise simple cat bath within 10mins proceeded to HJ. Not really rushing you but obviously she arranged the slot as 30mins per session and there's another bro waiting hence in and out 30mins including 2 showers 🥲not even FN with clothes on but allow 5g roaming.

I guess she is here mainly as FL. Massage HJ is just some tasting menu. Short term visit and apparently she's friend of Xin Er. No wonder same kind of style and mindset.

RTM: no. Even as FL with 240 there are way better choices around
Old Today, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 13
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/cc-massage/

Can anyone confirm if this is the original CC that has returned?
I understand that when she first RTC, her number was used by some other ML for a while.
Ya I think there was some switch last time. If it is her, is she SN or FN? Doesn’t say
Old Today, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
s9963c is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post
If the ml is those $150 short term kind sometimes they RTC ads still active. They don't reply maybe a good thing as you would not get bait and switch.
Confirmed that some gal was being caught a few days back. They r out now and will send back to China tmr.
Old Today, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
psky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just visited and here's my MR. I quite happy with her.

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-yuanyuan/

Looks/Character: 9/10. I find her pretty in person. I can see she doll herself up and she is fun to chat with. quite cheerful and many laughers. YMMV

Body: 10/10. not considered thin but 1 of the amazing breasts I've ever seen. definitely can't hold in 1 hand. her breast are big and soft and heavy. very nice to feel. if is just the breast i would give 20/10.

Massage: massage i would say 5/10. is not her forte. her sensual is her specialty.

Sensual: 9/10. I have much playability with her. her hands and fingers are wonder and she uses her breasts very well.

RTM: definitely just for her breast
Old Today, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 16
lousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbow View Post
140 for hj consider cheap liao lo. got see a new slg listing 200 for hj
i saw it as well and got a shock
unless her hj can make me shoot till the ceiling, if not im not going to try
Old Today, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
unless her hj can make me shoot till the ceiling, if not im not going to try
her services listed is quite underwhelming, but i reckon some bros like to try unlock or what la, though 200 is really too much.
her pics also quite chio, but not my type, and rly depends on how much ps/ai enhancement lor. from my untrained eyes i see her boobs in 2nd video like got abit zhng compared to photos
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1