The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3890 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Name: Tammy
Stable: GalaxyXcorts
SBF Link: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=997815

Today morning had some time available so was browsing through the FRs when I chanced upon the FR for Tammy. The pic of her was not that appealing but the detailed FR on her services & animated gifs of her performing bbbj got me interested in her. Tbh, I’ve been trying various gals recently but service wise they aren’t really up to my standard so I’ve never posted any FR on them.

I’ve got to admit that the pics of her don’t do her justice at all so I asked her if I could take some photos of her but sadly I was rejected. However she agreed to provide some videos of herself which I converted to animated gifs for posting.

I made an appointment to meet her today and after reaching her location, I msg her okt to get her room number. Her location is in little India, walking distance from the nearest mrt. Once I got the information, I took the lift up and knocked on the door. When she opened the door, I was surprised. She looked way better than her online pics and looks very similar to the gifs that I posted. Guess this is one of the rare instances where the real person looks better than her pics…lol

Once inside, she starting hugging me and we ended up frenching while she was busy undoing my belt and taking off my pants and underwear. After that, she proceeded to unbutton my shirt and strip me naked. She then proceeded to do a sexy dance while stripping off her clothes. First impression is A cup boobs, very slim and tight body with no visible fats and a couple of tattoos on her body. All in, nothing that would make anyone reject her.

She proceeded to the bathroom where we took a bath. She soaped me thoroughly, even scrubbing my anus clean with her finger…lol. This is something that I never experienced before. I mean which gal would actually clean your anus so thoroughly??? My hands were also busy and I pressed two pumps of body foam onto my hands and started soaping her from neck to her calves. When I was squatting down to soap her calves, she suddenly pressed her butt against my face and starting gyrating her butt. Damn…first impression I had was wtf is going on? Does she want me to tongue her ass? Oh boy…I’ve never tongued any gal’s ass before. And before I knew it, she poked her arse onto my nose and imagine this, my face in her butt and my nose poking her ass hole…fark me…what the hell am I getting into right here? She is the damn wildest sluttiest gal I’ve ever met. After washing up, she took a towel and wiped me dry before handing me the towel and winking at me. Knn…you slutty bitch…want me to wipe you dry right? I then proceeded to towel her dry and she then grabbed my dick and led me to her bed. She then hugged me and starting kissing my chest and then suddenly bit my nipples playfully. Shen then moved down and started licking my rock hard little brother and suddenly she bit my little head before taking my entire brother into her mouth for a super deep throat. Wow…this was shiok. I grabbed the sides of her head and started pumping my manhood into her mouth. Just in the jap AV movies, she took everything I gave her without any issues. She then stood up and pushed me onto the bed. She gave me another tongue lashing bbbj before kissing her way to my lips and we started frenching again. After a while she whispered into my ear…want ass? Now I was really confused…her service never stated she did AJ. And it can’t be that I’m so handsome that she wants me to AJ her…but wtf…I just told her I want…

She told me to lie on my chest and kneel down. Before I knew it, her face was in my butt and she was tongue lashing my ass hole. Whew that really felt good. After a while, I saw her open a condom and unroll it onto her middle finger. Then she put KY on the condom and that got me worried. Wtf was she going to do with a condom on her middle finger??? I then felt a cooling sensation on my ass…and before I knew it, her finger was rubbing my asshole before going inside…diu…her version of want ass is finger fuck my ass…

I immediately told her…enough…I want fuck now…she then put her head between my legs and started sucking me again…this feeling I like…and before I knew it, she had used her mouth to cap me. Shen then wriggled her way upwards and I grabbed her legs and started fucking her hard and furious. With every pump she gave out a sexy moan and I pumped her harder and faster. I then flipped her to her side and bonked her in this position before I came. Damn…this is the best sex I have ever had in a long time.

She came over and laid her head on my chest and we rested for a while before we went to clean up. After cleaning up, we went to rest on her bed. By this time, there was only about 20 mins left and she asked if I wanted a second round.

I told I was very tired already and if she had any special skills that can make me cum fast. I didn’t have much expectation that she would be able to do something special but boy was I mistaken. She got off the bed and led me to the bathroom and I was like…ehhh…what are we doing in the bathroom? Already bathed so need to bath again??? She opened her listerine and took a large sip, then knelt down and started giving me a bbbj. Wow the cool refreshing feeling of listerine coupled with her tongue twisting sucking really made me higher than I’ve ever been before. In less than 5 mins, I came in her mouth. She then spat the listerine cum out and gargled before leading me to the shower and giving me another wash up. Bloody hell, I’ve never been so thoroughly drained by any gal ever. She is definitely a super service queen. Highly recommended for those who want excellent service.

Ratings:
Looks: 7.5/10, not that pretty but looks will grow on you
Boobs: A cup, brown nipples, doesn’t mind nipples getting sucked hard
BBBJ: 9/10, excellent, one of the best I’ve had. Able to fulfill whatever positions you request her to do
AR: 9/10, tongue twirling action, shiok
Kissing/Frenching: 9/10, lets you kiss and poke your tongue into her mouth. Make her very high and she goes crazy
GFE: 9/10, treats you like her bf.
Overall: 9/10, Highly Recommended
Old Today, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
hdmi4k has a brilliant futurehdmi4k has a brilliant futurehdmi4k has a brilliant futurehdmi4k has a brilliant futurehdmi4k has a brilliant futurehdmi4k has a brilliant futurehdmi4k has a brilliant futurehdmi4k has a brilliant futurehdmi4k has a brilliant futurehdmi4k has a brilliant futurehdmi4k has a brilliant future

Tesla was Recommended by Bro Lust & she was a Total Keeper!

Above Average looking girl with Beauty
Body well Kept

Soft skin & Tall
Sex & BJ is good slow and no rush. No black face or watching the time.

Her services is one of the best I experienced.

She is caring and Friendly so Bros who want to feelingx2 have A FWB, Tesla is for you
Old Today, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pps1742 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr Paope from Kinkythai
Looks 8/10 pretty looking girl, nice makeup
Body 10/10 slim natural hourglass, with natural boobs, nice bouncy ass, small waist.
Bj 9/10 good sucktion, can do for long time, will lick around shaft/balls
Fj 9/10 very very tight, responsive and willing to change multiple positions.
Hj 10/10 very good at this, can do slow/fast, i chose to shot in hj, damn her hj is like top even among the massage dome.
Massage 8/10 willing to use strength, press whole body with good positions, plus can do head massage too.
Gfe 9/10 very chatty, friendly good conversational english
Overall very worth to rtf.
Old Today, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 8
Wubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to all

Kara from Galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=997690&highlight=

Saw telegram having promo on a few gems. Text okt for intro and get to met kara this wild gem.

Kara look exactly same as photo, figure proportional and will maintain. She has this slutty and seductive look.

Service wise was great. Her blowjob suction was strong and teethless. Lick my whole shaft well and eye contact

Allow for 69 positions and her pussy was damn wet and ordorless.

Had missionary and doggy,, can take hard and deep pounding she moan out damn loud when I pound her constantly in doggy.

Will return for her soon, need some time to replenish my vitamin M
Old Today, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
hellohell190 is one of the Best!hellohell190 is one of the Best!hellohell190 is one of the Best!

Booked Tata from Pink lady
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=997580
Looks- completely dolled up n looks better in person
Body- nice maintained body. She has couple of tattoos around with her body if you don't mind, type of body not bah bah but you want to keep banging her hard
Boobs- huge E cup, suck those milk bros!!
Bbbj- tried position when I'm on top of her n put my dick on her mouth... She licked it for good. I prefer to not receive too many suctions since I want to last so bbbj contains lots of licking only
Fj- super wet. Tightness is there. Horny chick with no tiredness at all.
Gfe- endless touching and kissing

Bros who still hesitating, go ahead n book. No regrets at all la, service was solid as fuck with big titties.
Old Today, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 6
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

I booked Tina from KinkAngel69 and had a good time so just sharing a quick FR for bros here.

I had Tina for a quick 1s budget bonk and I was pleasantly surprised about the fun I had.

She’s quite good looking and she has the kind of influencer Thai face that you see around cafes in Thailand, just maybe no longer in her early 20s.

Boobs are decently made, not too hard and nice shape. Rest of body is pretty shapely as well, no bakness to be concerned about.

Her service was pretty good as well, catbath started in the shower and her tongue is quite active, which meant her BBBJ was pretty enjoyable and surprisingly lengthy as well, had to hold back from a premature end.

FJ was decent as well. She rode me for a while before I went on top and came with her ankles beside my ears.

Overall a good bonk - if I have time before she goes back I’ll consider RTF.
Old Today, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 3
Tangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lady : Destiny
Stable : SS

Okt : Gave me what I wanted and was looking for, Solid 100%!
Looks : 9/10 Chio! Sweet cute looking
Body : Tall Slender body, I like

Services (Below) :

Started off with a good shower, relaxing. She wasted no time and started the work. The BBJ was exactly how I liked it, fast and sloppy. Pussy was tight and warm, had a GFE with Destiny when she bouncing on me.

Additional : She speaks good english and mandarin

Old Today, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Guvvimee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bebe
Stable: Lust365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=bebe

Looks: 9 close to pic. V lady like features
Body: 9 Coca-Cola sexy
Boobs: 10 handful
Pussy: 9 fresh
Bj: 9 slurpy, lots of tongue works. Went deep too! Cim earlier than expected
Fj: 9 she's a pro. No need instructions.She knows what to do

Will definitely be back.

Overall: 9
Remarks:
She is definitely gem

Old Today, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 23
glosso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglosso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglosso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Bee - Pink Lady

Look: pretty girl highly slutty

Body: curvy girl with huge tits,normal thai tan and heavy bottom, she walks n slay her hips yiu just want to slap that ass liao

Painting: she ok and gets wet easily, with little fingering on clit area, spreading some juices around the area to prepare for next action

French: this girl knows how to kiss like a horny slut, nibbling your bottom lip, suck your tongue. If kissing is your thing the confirmed will like la

BBBJ: quite an awesome job on this department, plus points for her effort. Lick the tip while i watch, lick the balls also i watch. Best part though was burying my cock in the middle of her tits

FJ: her cowgirl ride was excellent, we did doggy position and missionary too. Can cum 2s with her so that’s good

GFE: nice lady although a bit surprised she mentioned not getting many customers

RTF: yes why not
Old Today, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 15
sexybeast is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexybeast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had Candy from Kinkythai.
Good OKT and trustworthy stable.

Looks: 7/10 (she haven't make up. Bare face have blemishes but recognizable. Short hair like the pics and look older)
Boobs: 8/10 (soft & supple)
Body: 7/10 (bakness about level 3,4 for her height is acceptable)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction & tongue moves)
FJ: 8/10 (good enough)

She is from Chiang Mai, fair skin, short petite.
Her English quite bad so not much talking & GFE.
What I like about her:
Massage quite good, BBBJ suction good & tongue movement coordinate well.
FJ she is wet rather fast. Big soft boobs. Can french abit.
What could be better:
More GFE even if communication cannot. During BBBJ she prepare tissue to spit out saliva so it break the momentum.

She is going back to BKK soon.
Get her if you like fair skin and big boobs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1