The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Katun33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How many of you all have rape fantasy?

Sounds sick, very bad
Old 05-06-2024, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rape fantasy is common

I like to watch Rape JAV
Old 05-06-2024, 08:44 AM
Samster

Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any good JAV abt rape to show?
Old 05-06-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1655 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
Rape fantasy is common

I like to watch Rape JAV
Watched a few but not new one

telegram:
Old 05-06-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if this qualifies but I have a huge fantasy for fucking drunk women, especially those drunk till cannot give consent. Back when I was younger, I would hit the clubs with my gf (now wife) and usually leave when we are half drunk. Once my gf drank till she can’t even walk and I had to practically carry her back to our place. We were already living together at the time. I left her on the bed and suddenly just felt like fucking her. Quickly set up a few cameras at different angles to video record the act and took out scissors to cut off her clothes. I was probably too high to put on a condom and I basically just fucked my stone cold gf and cum in pussy. I continued fucking for 2nd round and 3rd round until she eventually woke up 2 hours later. She said she could feel me fucking her and it was damn big turn on for her too. Until now we still watch back those videos to bring up the mood for our weekly sex date. Especially if when she doesn’t feel like it after taking care of the kids.
Old 06-06-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 15
Brazzers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrazzers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrazzers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When I was in secondary school, was this classmate, average looking girl really dao, walk pass us guys eyes also look up type.
That period I think I also going through puberty, hormones rage, bro mari kita most of the time.
Really wanted to drag her to toilet and do her and ask her what the fuck she so dao about.

But, only fantasy
Old 06-06-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Never understood this. If it is something that the other party wants or consents to, then how can it be a "rape" fantasy??
Most of the bros here don't really want to rape a random and unwilling female but would as they have did "fantasy" about raping and the closest is their gf or fb who have the same fantasy or is willing to accommodate. Those who play along usually give up very quickly or let the "rapist" enters her easily or accidentally.
Old 06-06-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpump View Post
Try watch the rape scene in the original Straw Dogs movie.
I watch that movie.. the girl dem cun leh. The doggie fuck part was good..
Old 06-06-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Wink Re: How many of you all have rape fantasy?

Well I have a rape and molest fantasy almost everyday going to work.
U see girls wearing short skirts and if they have fair skin...even better!
These girls (OL etc) walking with their colleagues and chit chatting, I'm happen to see her...
Follow her from behind...thinking and dreaming if I could...
Follow her to a restroom and Start molesting her!
Pull down her skirt, smell her panties and force her mouth on my dick!
Tear her blouse and squeeze her tits.. slap them and bite gently!
And then enter her from behind!
And u know what's next!

PS. I hope some decent guys and their wives get to read all this rape stuff we post.
Maybe some of their sex lives isn't exciting
Well there are lots of highly sex crazed guys staying near you!
Old 07-06-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post
I watch that movie.. the girl dem cun leh. The doggie fuck part was good..
u watch the 1971 version?

that one very old sia

I wonder if the remade is good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1