The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 03:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 17
Iwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Hmm no one try Minnie yet?
Guess I will go try Cindy since this shop only left Cindy n Minnie I yet to try...

Went down tonight and reached the place at 10:45pm. Called up and a lady answered. Slim and sexy lady. Asked for her name and she is Minnie. I asked if there was any lady available and she said two, But instead i picked her. She wore a sexy white shirt with tight shorts. I think look even prettier than her photos, I askes for the price and was quoted $58 for entrance fee.

HJ - $80
BJ w CD - $100
BBBJ - $120
FJ+BBBJ - $150

Paid $58+$150 options + tips. I feel price quite high but you surely wont reject, smooth skin. She said that she came SG only for a few days. Showered myself alone, As im quite a tall person standing at 199cm. I estimate her height at around 165-168cm. I skipped the massage and proceeded with action instead. She asked me to lay on the bed and she climbed over me and do catbath. Gave me a long bbbj like 15mins as i requested. Caps on, and she cowgirl for 5 mins, afterwards switch to stand up doggiestyle for 5 mins and she asked me to up her nissionary. Bj n Hj in between. Piak piak her and she moan really loudly. Could hear next room of another dude banging the girl. So i piak her and she moan so loudly. Feels good when she whispered into my ears and said, dont stop. Ahh ahh ahh. Here i had a problem as my leg is too long and im quite big size. Couldnt penetrate her as the bed had this squeeking sound and i was annoyed. She ask me to lay down again and cow ride me. She hugged me and gave light pecks. Piak her like another 10 more mins before i cum.

Only bad point was she doesnt allowed painting and frenching. Not sure if other bros get it? Maybe because i smoke before going up.
Thankful for everything to #1 Jenny from L12H17, i will always remember our memories together and for taking great care of me (2018March~2020March/April)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1